Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,545 members, 7,843,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Good Time To Divide Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Good Time To Divide Nigeria? (459 Views)

Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Lose Election - FFK The Hero Of the Liepod / Shocking! United Nations Asked To Divide Nigeria Into Six Republics / Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Time To Divide Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
Its quite obvious that since this election that unity is far from sight in this country, now that there is a line drawn with the north/sw and the se/sw, is it the right time to divide the country? Nigeria has wandered off from that united stand, gone are the days when FGC schools have all tribes, where universities admit all tribes , where lecturers , doctors and other government workers can be employed irrespective of tribes, of recent even police men are now serving in their own regions. So i wonder if it will be right for prseident Gej of pdp continues in the ss/se while president elect attend to the north/sw. Wonder if everybody will be OK with this. I simply ask cause of the hatred exhibited since this election. Will miss the yourbas and the north though, let me have your opinions

2 Likes

Re: Good Time To Divide Nigeria? by blackfase(m): 12:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
We are far better off as one. Its d myopia, greed, self-centredness & stupidity of d minders of this country from inception till date that has balkanized us & thers still a glimmer of hope things can b reshaped for d greater good of a united nigeria. Again, nigeria is better off as one.

For your latest news & gossip, visit http://www.mikeangelonews.com/
Re: Good Time To Divide Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
REAL FAST
Re: Good Time To Divide Nigeria? by olusolaj(m): 12:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
I thought of such...there is no unity in this country anymore
Re: Good Time To Divide Nigeria? by asala1: 12:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
It is just bitterness and outburst from some people who lose out in this election and it is so now because things are still fresh. I believe the outburst is actually a good thing as it will calm their nerves and avoid unnecessary suicide.

But with time things will eventually normalise.
Re: Good Time To Divide Nigeria? by fagbalex(m): 12:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
Go and jump into lagoon if you're tired of our country.
Re: Good Time To Divide Nigeria? by psucc(m): 1:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
I have a single puzzle:

Upon the number of Alhajis in the SS or Akwa Ibom in particular, don't want to generalize, you hardly find one who had erected a personal building in here while our 'armless robber' continue to buy landed properties up north.

Do the northeners have any premonitions?

How comes we are the most educated while they are the most intelligent?

(1) (Reply)

South African Wickedness And Nigeria Govt Negligence / Strange Deaths In Ondo Town Linked With Anger Of God / Supreme Court Bars NASS From Amending The Constitition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.