Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Lose Election - FFK The Hero Of the Liepod - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Lose Election - FFK The Hero Of the Liepod (26901 Views)

Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears / Ebenezer Babatope: Jonathan Will Regret Working For APC's Victory In Bayelsa / CAN Leaders Will Regret Congratulating President Buhari On His Re-election - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Lose Election - FFK The Hero Of the Liepod by FriendNG: 11:19am On May 31, 2017
A former Minister of Aviation, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, has alleged that President Goodluck Jonathan would attempt to split the country, if he does not win the 2015 general elections.

The former minister said the President has divided the Nigeria Governors’ Forum (NGF).

He said the interference of the Presidency in the internal affairs and the subsequent division of the NGF were part of a game plan and a “clear indication that should President Goodluck Jonathan lose next election, he will plot for the division of the country”.

Fani-Kayode, who addressed reporters yesterday in Minna, the Niger State capital, wondered why a loser of an election would declare himself the winner because he enjoyed the backing of the Presidency, thereby splitting the NGF.

Fani-Kayide expressed optimism that opposition parties would terminate the continued reign of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the next general elections.

The former minister, however, said the nation should prepare for a possible attempt to split the country when the PDP government fails at the poll.

He said: “It is only in Nigeria that a loser with the backing of the Presidency can declare himself the winner, leading to the splitting of NGF. This is a prerequisite for 2015. When the President is defeated, he will declare himself winner, the same way it happened in the NGF. He will try to split the country the same way he did to the NGF.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/2015-jonathan-ll-divide-nigeria-says-fani-kayode/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Lose Election - FFK The Hero Of the Liepod by FriendNG: 11:44am On May 31, 2017
The shameless goats will avoid this thread like fire. Ffk is greater than Ojukwu, Kanu and all Biafran leaders dead or alive.

176 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Lose Election - FFK The Hero Of the Liepod by anpipac: 11:47am On May 31, 2017
Nigeria is already divided. foolish man.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Lose Election - FFK The Hero Of the Liepod by DropShot: 11:53am On May 31, 2017
Can the mod pls take this to the fp?

This is the hero of children of anger, pain and hatred who indeed "saw tomorrow".

We know that FFK, their hero and god is a drug addict hence we don't take him serious.

116 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Lose Election - FFK The Hero Of the Liepod by FriendNG: 11:55am On May 31, 2017
DropShot:
Can the mod pls take this to the fp?

We know that FFK, their hero and god is a drug addict hence we don't take him serious.

Mynd44 Lalasticlala I wouldn't if u change the title to Flashback: So so so and so.... Front Page.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Lose Election - FFK The Hero Of the Liepod by KratosCorp: 12:02pm On May 31, 2017
The biggest goat is the ediot who believes that FFK - a 2015 Jonathan-Sambo campaign coordinator - would say that trash about the very campaign he wss coordinating.

Lying demons, keep it coming!

Your pants are already on fire.

You all will soon be swallowed by your collective idiocy.

You are not even ashamed that you are still talking about 2015 election in 2017.

Hopeless, confused ediots.

FriendNG:
The shameless goats will avoid this thread like fire. Ffk is greater than Ojukwu, Kanu and all Biafran leaders dead or alive.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Lose Election - FFK The Hero Of the Liepod by FriendNG: 12:07pm On May 31, 2017
That's why I said you people are illiterate. Even Ffk himself knows he said so but the goats are defending him. So the link I provided is fake?

Your post prove my claims that you're liars (Liepods). This is fake but Obama vote for Buhari and rig the election is true. Chibok girls is a scam u believe that.

KratosCorp:
The biggest goat is the ediot who believes that FFK - a 2015 Jonathan-Sambo campaign coordinator - would say that trash about the very campaign he wss coordinating.

Lying demons, keep it coming!

Your pants are already on fire.

You all will soon be swallowed by your collective idiocy.

You are not even ashamed that you are still talking about 2015 election in 2017.

Hopeless, confused ediots.

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Lose Election - FFK The Hero Of the Liepod by conductor2: 12:08pm On May 31, 2017
FriendNG:
[s]The shameless goats will avoid this thread like fire. Ffk is greater than Ojukwu, Kanu and all Biafran leaders dead or alive[/s].
Na you create topic. Na you still dey vex. Wetin dey pepper you, this little boy? grin

93 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Lose Election - FFK The Hero Of the Liepod by conductor2: 12:12pm On May 31, 2017
FriendNG:
[s]The shameless goats will avoid this thread like fire. Ffk is greater than Ojukwu, Kanu and all Biafran leaders dead or alive[/s].

I see that stealing is now more lucrative than skull minining. That's why you went and stole my original quote and wrote that gibberish up there. grin

Well the truth is still that Joe Igbokwe is greater than Theifn.ubu
Joe Igbokwe is greater than Abiola
Joe Igbokwe is greater than Awolowo the ratak-drinking faggie
Joe Igbokwe is greater than any cone header, dead, alive or unborn.

Steal my quote again and I'll

28 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Lose Election - FFK The Hero Of the Liepod by FriendNG: 12:17pm On May 31, 2017
conductor2:

Na you create topic. Na you still dey vex. Wetin dey pepper you, this little boy? grin

Address the original post about the Biafran Hero called Ffk.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Lose Election - FFK The Hero Of the Liepod by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 31, 2017
F
Re: Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Lose Election - FFK The Hero Of the Liepod by oviejnr(m): 12:21pm On May 31, 2017
This diarrhea mouthed miscreant wont sieze to amaze me grin grin

Sometimes I ask myself where his wisdom is comes from but I found no iota of wisdom in any of his words. Often times that cripples me cos its always disappointing when you find mediocrity where you ought to have found wisdom.

The Ipob can have him as they claim!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Lose Election - FFK The Hero Of the Liepod by Pavarottii(m): 12:21pm On May 31, 2017
So what should we do with this news.

These BMC are not still ashamed that u people are still talking about 2015 election that you people even won. What else do u people want?

GEJ gave u people power with the smoothest transition. U av power. U r still nagging about this and that.

Please these BMC and tinubu's newspaper should tell us what exactly they want from Nigerians again?

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Lose Election - FFK The Hero Of the Liepod by conductor2: 12:22pm On May 31, 2017
FriendNG:

Address the original post about the Biafran Hero called Ffk.
FFK has since regained his sense. Didn't you see him bowing and professing the good works of Ojukwu's grandchild, Nnamdi Kanu, in more recent pictures than this 1917 post you're still masturbating on?

Well, whenever you're ready, we'll take you to the exact prayer house we took FFK, Sarrki and the likes.

Check out Omenka's deliverance session today. Don't you like what see? This could be you whenever you're ready cheesy

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Lose Election - FFK The Hero Of the Liepod by StarPlayer: 12:22pm On May 31, 2017
I think ipods are the dumbest group of animals i've ever seen. To even think i share thsame country with those morons bewilders me. I think Nigeria secretly used a chemical weapon that affected their I.Q level for generations during the civil war, cos normal human beings don't think like they do

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Lose Election - FFK The Hero Of the Liepod by Slai1: 12:22pm On May 31, 2017
Rubbish mouthed individuals.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Lose Election - FFK The Hero Of the Liepod by themonk(m): 12:22pm On May 31, 2017
angry

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Lose Election - FFK The Hero Of the Liepod by jd1986(m): 12:22pm On May 31, 2017
undecided
Re: Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Lose Election - FFK The Hero Of the Liepod by Olibboy: 12:23pm On May 31, 2017
idiot tellers (borrow English)
Re: Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Lose Election - FFK The Hero Of the Liepod by eleojo23: 12:23pm On May 31, 2017
Jonathan did not even have to do that because Buhari came on board with his cluelessness and dictatorial tendencies and is doing a good job on that.

Right now, nobody wants to be part of Buhari's Nigeria where hunger and hardship thrives.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Lose Election - FFK The Hero Of the Liepod by conductor2: 12:23pm On May 31, 2017
Lol.
Re: Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Lose Election - FFK The Hero Of the Liepod by HottestFire: 12:23pm On May 31, 2017
Not only Jonthan, this country is already divided in our minds.. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Lose Election - FFK The Hero Of the Liepod by burkingx(f): 12:23pm On May 31, 2017
angry

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Lose Election - FFK The Hero Of the Liepod by Edopesin: 12:24pm On May 31, 2017
u see ur life na
u will be saying rubbish upandan

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Lose Election - FFK The Hero Of the Liepod by NwaAmaikpe: 12:24pm On May 31, 2017
grin
FFK is a hypocrite..

We all know that

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Lose Election - FFK The Hero Of the Liepod by QuotaSystem: 12:24pm On May 31, 2017
Yet the LIEPODS will call Jonathan the hero of "democracy".

Now that FFK is trying hard to flee from his corruption trial and curry favour from the LIEPODS, he has changed his tune and Jonathan is now the best thing since sliced bread.

FFK and Doublespeak...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Lose Election - FFK The Hero Of the Liepod by miqos02(m): 12:24pm On May 31, 2017
yea
Re: Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Lose Election - FFK The Hero Of the Liepod by burkingx(f): 12:24pm On May 31, 2017
cool

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Lose Election - FFK The Hero Of the Liepod by sallyzan(f): 12:24pm On May 31, 2017
This was before he became "born again". cool

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Lose Election - FFK The Hero Of the Liepod by rheether(f): 12:24pm On May 31, 2017
FriendNG:

Shatap!

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jide Oduyoye: We Won’t Respect Court Of Appeal Judgement — LASTMA GM (Video) / I Will Name My Cabinet This Month, Buhari Tells Ghana's President / Rivers: Men In Military Uniforms Holding Our Officials – INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.