Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,811 members, 7,827,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos (32499 Views)

Take Quit Notice Serious, MASSOB Warns Igbo / Policemen, MOPOL Search Danjuma La’ah's House In Kaduna (Pics) / Attack On Nd’igbo, Ojukwu: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by logica(m): 2:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=14pt] undecided

They should have allowed these people to secede and form their Biafra back then. They are a pain in everyone's ass now angry[/size]
They were always free to form Biafra; as long as it was only composed of the South East.

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by Strongfaze(m): 2:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
I was thinking the Lagoon issue is dead and buried. By the way did Danjuma advise Late Ojukwu to announce the new short-lived republic? We know better than to call a ceasefire in the middle of any war. Remember: ONLY THE DEAD HAVE SEEN THE END OF WAR.
Re: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by EugeneGee4(m): 2:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
Walkopet:
The Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, has warned the former Minister of Defence, Gen. Theophilus Y. Danjuma and Oba of Lagos, Oba Rilwan Akiolu to stop making cynical statements against the Igbos and their
leadership.
A statement issued by MASSOB leader, Chief Ralph Uwazuruike said that MASSOB would not keep its hand akimbo and watch the name of its founder being dragged to the mud in the name of playing politics.
Chief Uwazuruike was reacting to a statement
credited to Gen. Danjuma that the Nigerian /Biafran Civil war was prolonged because the Biafran warlord,
Late Dim. Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, did not concede victory when Enugu fell.
The MASSOB leader said that Gen. Yakubu Gowon refused to abide by the Aburi Accord because people like Gen. Danjuma advised him not to abide by the
accord and thereby prolonged the war and caused the blood flow.
Uwazuruike who spoke through his personal
Assistant and the Nnewi North Regional
Administrator, Emmanuel Omenka said, “he has been insulting Ojukwu, what is the concern of Ojukwu in the conceding of victory to General Mohammadu Buahri
(rtd) by President Goodluck Jonathan”.
“If Danjuma and his cohorts did not support Gowon, the war would have been averted”, he declared.
On the statement which was credited to the Oba Rilwan Akiolu of lagos state that Igbos in Lagos would perish in the Lagoon within seven days if they failed to vote for the All Progressive Congress, APC gubernatorial candidate, MASSOB reiterated that the Oba’s threat was that of a dreaming man.
“The threat is null and void and of no effect because the Oba has no such power to threaten Igboman”, he
stated.

Source:-www.sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=114549

Nigeria and threat of war.....this nation will soon break up
Re: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by hunri(m): 2:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
The better for them.....
stanley10122:
Is it now that you guys are hearing about this? The earlier these losers realize how irrelevant they are, the better for them and their sympathizers.. undecided

Re: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by cirmuell(m): 2:21pm On Apr 15, 2015
*sigh* This Oba issue again? sad
Re: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by unite4real: 2:21pm On Apr 15, 2015
Beehshorp:
Ever since buhari won I took a leave from everything internet and now am back because i can proudly say that there is no future in APC since buhari is old and tinubu is old I see amaechi okorocha and oshiomoleboshiomole becoming kingpin in dat party

As for oba rilwan akiolu I think he is high on a glass of orijin

ARE YOU IMPLYING THAT WHEN YOU GET OLD, IT WILL MEAN THAT YOUR HOUSEHOLD WILL HAVE NO FUTURE ABI? ASSUMING THAT YOUR DAD IS ALIVE NOW AND SHOULD BE OLD AS WELL; DOES THAT TELL THAT YOU HAVE NO FUTURE?
Re: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by jbhitler(m): 2:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
though,am not igbo,but i respect them alot.my brothers dnt worry,i can see freedommmmmmmmmmm,surely,the sun shall rise again! nt even 1000000 danjumas can stop it.cheers brothers.
Re: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by datribune: 2:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
Igbo fools throwing Orubebic tantrums everywhere. smh. d saying is true - fools never learn.

6 Likes

Re: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by Seun360(m): 2:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
Everyone should stop making our brothers feel like a 2nd class citizen, we all one Nigeria.
Re: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by ChikezieU(m): 2:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
illiad:
You guys should expend your energies readying for the evil day.

Apc will take us home, when the problems they're cooking is finally done. Its a blessing in disguise but we must once more be ready to do the battle.
true blessing in disguise, they r immensly pushing harder without discerning what the end result might look like
Re: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by shamecurls(m): 2:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
Noise makers! I just pray you guys actualize the Biafra so other regions can be at peace.

5 Likes

Re: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by collynzo2(m): 2:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
ehie:
Igbo problem everyday. Them be winch?
Danjuma didn't have to mention Ojukwu at all.
It was very unnecessary
Re: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by Hollaniyii(m): 2:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
We should allow peace to reign; this is not the right time to promote hatred. We should stop condemning ourselves, we live together, do businesses together and raise family together... Let's respect one another and not infringe anyone's freedom
Re: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by bakila: 2:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
MASSOB wants to be the new Haram

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by swezenberg(m): 2:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
MASSOB are drumming for war at worst time ever. They did not when Jonathan was in power when they were at advantage. It is now that the great General Buhari is in power. Biafra will be child's play. Buhari does not even need his allies like US and Uk.

You better go and enjoy your yellow garri and stop asking for what future Ndigbos will curse you for. Stupid set of hungry and greedy adults

6 Likes

Re: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by raumdeuter: 2:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
[size=18pt]Or what? I thought every warming comes with a statement of what you would do if they don't comply. But these cowardly wrapper tying men can't even muster enough cojones to give a proper warning[/size]

6 Likes

Re: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by zimoni(f): 2:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
They should let the damn issue die nah.

Abi they are going to issue ultimatum as usual?

Abegi e don do.

O ti to bayen.

Kilodeeee?
Re: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by ebosed: 2:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
Khalessi:
Shut up you sell outs...am an Igbo and a Nigerian. Stop with this Biafra nonsense!

When the west voted for GEJ in 2011 they were not sell out.when they voted for Buhari now, you are here crying.

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by Mmayor(m): 2:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
kennygee:
All that's been on the news is "Igbo this, Igbo that".

Can we just let sleeping dogs lie?

we are still battling issues in the North, let's not add fuel to a raging fire.

I tire o.

Igbos are not and will never be the problem of Nigeria. I am not Igbo, we all know where our problems lie we just don't want to tell it as it is.

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by uchennaq(m): 2:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
One mans opinion does not represent the opinion of others, please stop all these hate speech. After all when GEJ was the president, did I benefit anything? LEAVE US ALONE AND FACE THE PERSON THAT MADE SPEECH!!! Haters!!!!

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by boyberlin: 2:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
Khalessi:
Shut up you sell outs...am an Igbo and a Nigerian. Stop with this Biafra nonsense!

Stupid buffoon.You are the sell out.You think ranting nonsense will win you love from these useless tribalistic people here?You are a shameless efulefu
Re: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by raystanley(m): 2:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
Remember the Biafra War was then, and now Igbos are more sophisticated in invention... Beware of THE BLACK ISRAEL...
Re: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by ChikezieU(m): 2:33pm On Apr 15, 2015
sexymoma:
Is he the messiah.. since buhari don enter we nor rest for this site... Like he s gonna make paracetamol cure HIV....
Some pple been think say because we don get change now.... make petrol be 20naira per litre grin
APC may actually cure him of his delution and gullible mind, so dont worry they will be the first to scream. Someone once said that person driving trailler with mouth no dey get accident.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by bintaikeji1: 2:34pm On Apr 15, 2015
Scholarship Offer available,
I.C.T Training and Certification,
Apply Now: http://scholarship117c..com
Re: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by Orunto: 2:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
THE A N T S ARE COMING. S.I.A PLEASE TAKE NOTE.
Re: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by notoriousbabe: 2:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
Lagoon straight

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by godoluwa(m): 2:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
Nigerians. if we know that these people(igbo) are of no value, lets leave them & go their way. Nigerians major source of income is from their region & yet u are saying they are of no importance. nobody wish for war as nobody knows where it will end.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by tdayof(m): 2:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
Without reading let me tell you.. Massob will do nothing.. They are only bunch of useless pigs..

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by notoriousbabe: 2:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
raystanley:
Remember the Biafra War was then, and now Igbos are more sophisticated in invention... Beware of THE BLACK ISRAEL...
no be only black Israel,you go see black monkey

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by Cwaya(m): 2:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=14pt] undecided

They should have allowed these people to secede and form their Biafra back then. They are a pain in everyone's ass now angry[/size]

What exactly did the igbos do to become a pain in your ass?

People who were silent throughout the election till the Oba statement.?
Did you hear them threaten to vote for pdp in lagos gubernatorial election before that Oba statement??

They were on their own !!

The only wrong they did was to vote for their candidate of choice (GEJ), and they became fools eh.

Make una rewind una memory and recall how this all started.

As for Uwazuruike them, Make una free biafra first. Lets try and build Naija.

#ProudlyIgbo

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by cirmuell(m): 2:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
raystanley:
*sigh*

You're a kid, talking about war like they playin COD on PS2. Run along jor angry

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by Ephemmm: 2:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
[quote author=Beehshorp post=32748060]Ever since buhari won I took a leave from everything internet and now am back because i can proudly say that there is no future in APC since buhari is old and tinubu is old I see amaechi okorocha and oshiomoleboshiomole becoming kingpin in dat party

As for oba rilwan akiolu I think he is high on a glass of orijin[/quote

Though not in support of Oba Akiolu, but Where were you when Asari was threatening any tribes who do not vote for Jonathan that their regions will be burnt to ashes? Ibos making empty noise since 1960

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gunboats And Landing Craft Of The Nigerian Army Amphibious Forces / Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF / Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.