Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,685 members, 7,816,794 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Photo: Gov, Abiola Ajimobi Replaces Transformer Removed By Teslim Folarin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Gov, Abiola Ajimobi Replaces Transformer Removed By Teslim Folarin (36129 Views)

Gov. Abiola Ajimobi Dares Olubadan Of Ibadan / Teslim Folarin Responds To Removal Of Donated Transformer Allegations / Teslim Folarin Allegedly Shot (Wife Of Oyo State Governorship Aspirant) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Gov, Abiola Ajimobi Replaces Transformer Removed By Teslim Folarin by condralbede(m): 3:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
Political stunts....I don't blve teslim removed that transformer, Is still ajimobi that removed it,so that he can replace it with this new one.To gain the attention of d community.

Before you quote me!!!why is it that ajimobi has not installed new transformer in that community all this years

1 Like

Re: Photo: Gov, Abiola Ajimobi Replaces Transformer Removed By Teslim Folarin by bfire(m): 3:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
If true the race for the 2019 has just started
Re: Photo: Gov, Abiola Ajimobi Replaces Transformer Removed By Teslim Folarin by ochoa(m): 3:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
Slap back
Re: Photo: Gov, Abiola Ajimobi Replaces Transformer Removed By Teslim Folarin by Rilwayne001: 3:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
Goddex:
[siz]So is Gov Ajimobi just realising that that part of his state did not have transformer?

Naija politricians playing mind games on citizens since 1702
[/size]

We have got 2 transformers.

One got spoiled and that was the reason why teslim brought his own.
Re: Photo: Gov, Abiola Ajimobi Replaces Transformer Removed By Teslim Folarin by grafixdon: 3:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
Eye service, what has he been waiting for before this time.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Gov, Abiola Ajimobi Replaces Transformer Removed By Teslim Folarin by Abayhormy(m): 3:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ok. I keep wondering how thus far, the doings & undoings of Jonathan/his candidacy has divided us.

Anyways, I am a Yoruba man and a Christian, I wholeheartedly and lovingly voted for Jonathan in 2011, Against buhari and all other candidates, I was particularly happy when Atiku lost to him in the PDP primaries, but Alas, his performance especially in the aspect of corruption/impunity made me changed my mind concerning him because I was disappointed. Now I voted against him just like every true lover of our nation's progress will. But what we get from mischievous PDP is inciting our brothers from SS & SE to believe their "brother" was betrayed.

This is unfair for millions of southwesterners and even Northcentral/ Middlebelt Nigerians that truly believed in Gej and was on His side to herald the fact that a South South candidate must be given Nigeria's support to rule Nigeria, and hence voted him(In 2011).

Our South East Brothers especially are really getting it all wrong.

It was never about the West backing a Northern agenda. They argue the West did not criticize Obasanjo.

The level of awareness now in 2015 is different from the level of awareness as at 2003 when Obasanjo contested for second term. The social media was not yet alive then. Facebook was created in 2004, somany of the other blogs and our flexible access to the Internet came latter too.

Even then(2003), so many people dint have access to independent news broadcast like Channels & others. How many people had Dstv then, MAJORITY were all stuck to NTA, and thus cannot be really informed on the wrongs of Obasanjo. I repeat again, the level of awareness now is different from then.

Let's not give the Devil a chance. With proper leadership, we All need each other. One of the biggest Deposit of Iron ore in the world(said to be better than Japan's own) is in Ajaokuta(Kogi state-North central), Somany food items we need and consume are most suitably grown on the savannah soil of the farther North(Egg, Beans, Onions, groundnut, etc), The West has the only suitable land for cocoa, the major survival resource of the largest and most successful French speaking African country- Ivory coast. Oil deposits was discovered in Lagos, but no adequate commitment yet from any of our government to conduct more research and expand our oil deposit base the way US did recently and they stopped needing our oil.

Gold deposit is in Ilesa-South West. Gold is the leading natural resource of South Africa which many of us run to en mass for greener pastures, Tin is in Jos, Coal is in Enugu, Oil is in South South, How many can I mention? We ALL Need Each Other.

I Pray God will give us Unity, and Proper leadership, which we Lack, Need, Which I Crave For, and which informed many Nigerians Political Choice for Change in the recent past elections. May God Almighty Help us. Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Gov, Abiola Ajimobi Replaces Transformer Removed By Teslim Folarin by Chuksgeo: 3:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
I knew Ajimobi would bring a better one for em. Shame on Teslim, NONSENSE!
Re: Photo: Gov, Abiola Ajimobi Replaces Transformer Removed By Teslim Folarin by McLove(m): 3:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
So my state is the next to be in the news! Fake news everywhere. Oloye TKF did not remove any transformer.

Ajimobi manipulated the votes from OKE OGUN and Sen. Ladoja has vowed to reclaim his mandate
Re: Photo: Gov, Abiola Ajimobi Replaces Transformer Removed By Teslim Folarin by Built2last: 3:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
Hedybee:
Why did the governor have to wait up until now before he could donate the transformer to his people. Is he trying to score cheap political point?

I disagree on the word 'DONATE' you used. its his statutory function..its tax payers money

1 Like

Re: Photo: Gov, Abiola Ajimobi Replaces Transformer Removed By Teslim Folarin by ExInferis(m): 3:33pm On Apr 15, 2015
jaybee3:
I thought Senator Folarin claimed it was only a misunderstanding and the transformer was never removed or something like that

The people who didnt vote him said "go and hug a transformer".

He took it literally.
Re: Photo: Gov, Abiola Ajimobi Replaces Transformer Removed By Teslim Folarin by BabaO2: 3:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
stigman:
Why didn't you give them all this while nonsense
You don't make sense at all, it is folarin's ward and presumed stronghold, also why fixing what is not faulty. Folarin has provided one, so there is no need of duplicating it, but now there is need.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Gov, Abiola Ajimobi Replaces Transformer Removed By Teslim Folarin by raumdeuter: 3:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
PDP is a very useless party
Re: Photo: Gov, Abiola Ajimobi Replaces Transformer Removed By Teslim Folarin by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
cheesy

What kind of embarrassment is this ooooo cheesy grin
This is what I call ELAAAAAAAAAAA!
Awwww! ! cheesy grin
Tai folarin can as well mount the previous one in his wife's kitchen. Nonsense! angry
Re: Photo: Gov, Abiola Ajimobi Replaces Transformer Removed By Teslim Folarin by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
roufy235:
Governor, Abiola Ajimobi has replaced the transformer
previously donated and then removed by PDP’s
Governorship candidate in Oyo State Teslim Folarin after
losing in the ward and in Oyo State as a whole earlier this
week,
The community complained to the governor and he replaced
it with a bigger one.

I love that pdp man courage to carry the transformer. Politics in Nigeria has been scam since 1960. There are villages that got electricity pole since 1970, yet they is no light or electricity till date.
Re: Photo: Gov, Abiola Ajimobi Replaces Transformer Removed By Teslim Folarin by Alausa4real: 3:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
change we need, yes ajimobi can.
Re: Photo: Gov, Abiola Ajimobi Replaces Transformer Removed By Teslim Folarin by Jowonloju(m): 3:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ajumobi Slap PDP be that.
Re: Photo: Gov, Abiola Ajimobi Replaces Transformer Removed By Teslim Folarin by chibuike65: 3:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
This man don kill his political career. Its a pity even in hundered years time the will not vote you in any office
Re: Photo: Gov, Abiola Ajimobi Replaces Transformer Removed By Teslim Folarin by lanreg95(m): 3:42pm On Apr 15, 2015
Asking why Ajimobi hv to wait till dis tym to provide d transformer is absurd...itz a ward 4 God sake,dia shld b a councillor or a representative @ d state assembly or a rep @ fed huz of representative or senate....i bliv ajimobi did dis @ dis particular time to show his superiority cos of d media hype abt d transformer wich was removed by folarin. M sure Folarin must b kicking nw...bt datz simply d score of politics in my country......
Re: Photo: Gov, Abiola Ajimobi Replaces Transformer Removed By Teslim Folarin by ojororepete: 3:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
Goddex:
[size=15pt]So is Gov Ajimobi just realising that that part of his state did not have transformer?

[/size]
Governor Ajumobi is not a NEPA Director.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Gov, Abiola Ajimobi Replaces Transformer Removed By Teslim Folarin by chibuike65: 3:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
But the man get mind ooO well na small pikin the worry the man wey carry transformer he didn't think about next election

1 Like

Re: Photo: Gov, Abiola Ajimobi Replaces Transformer Removed By Teslim Folarin by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
stigman:

You are an astute observer.

So this gap toothed fool could have provided that electorate with a means of power supply but he didn't. I wonder how many other neighborhoods that he's abandoned until they voted for him.

We have a long way to go in Nigeria.
Re: Photo: Gov, Abiola Ajimobi Replaces Transformer Removed By Teslim Folarin by tpiadotcom: 3:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
when I remember how I suffered variously in Nigeria with the light situation. . .. . ... . . . . this was way before generators became the in thing and everybody could own one . . ., . .. . . . .. . .

how I wish somebody could have pitied us and dashed us transformers in the twinkling of an eye like I'm seeing now . . . . didn't know it was possible although perhaps things have changed since those days sha, after all Nigerians now calculate in billions instead of millions (or thousands) like when I was young . . . . . . . .. ....

1 Like

Re: Photo: Gov, Abiola Ajimobi Replaces Transformer Removed By Teslim Folarin by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
roufy235:
Governor, Abiola Ajimobi has replaced the transformer
previously donated and then removed by PDP’s
Governorship candidate in Oyo State Teslim Folarin after
losing in the ward and in Oyo State as a whole earlier this
week,
The community complained to the governor and he replaced
it with a bigger one.
Tranformer thinz..i hope say no be China made sha
Re: Photo: Gov, Abiola Ajimobi Replaces Transformer Removed By Teslim Folarin by roufy235(m): 3:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
ehie:
Tranformer thinz..i hope say no be China made sha
lol, na german made be dis
Re: Photo: Gov, Abiola Ajimobi Replaces Transformer Removed By Teslim Folarin by Takim107(f): 3:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
Why didn't he do it since? Must people wake him up to act?
Re: Photo: Gov, Abiola Ajimobi Replaces Transformer Removed By Teslim Folarin by Arysexy(m): 3:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
OPOLO EYE SERVICE!

AFTER FOUR YEARS, U JUST REALISED THEY OUGHT TO BE GIVEN TRANSFORMER? BC THE NEWS IS TRENDING.

WHAT A GOVERNOR, WHAT A PEOPLE, WHAT A DECEPTION!
Re: Photo: Gov, Abiola Ajimobi Replaces Transformer Removed By Teslim Folarin by sherif4owo(m): 3:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
Apc just getting the best out of the PDP's games grin grin
Re: Photo: Gov, Abiola Ajimobi Replaces Transformer Removed By Teslim Folarin by Jdtester: 3:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
Goddex:
[size=15pt]So is Gov Ajimobi just realising that that part of his state did not have transformer?

[/size]

So in your STATE, governor produced the transformer that's in all the streets Abeg park well!! Encourage maturity. Bad Belle human beings!! tongue

1 Like

Re: Photo: Gov, Abiola Ajimobi Replaces Transformer Removed By Teslim Folarin by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
Nigerian's so gullible since 1960 AD

Re: Photo: Gov, Abiola Ajimobi Replaces Transformer Removed By Teslim Folarin by tpiadotcom: 4:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
roufy235:
lol, na german made be dis

german made would probably be smaller.
Re: Photo: Gov, Abiola Ajimobi Replaces Transformer Removed By Teslim Folarin by LydayBobo(m): 4:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
stigman:
guy it was a constituency project. I expect you to ask why it was remove in the first place

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) / PDP Presidential Primary: Dele Momodu Did Not Get Any Vote / Buhari Invites Newspaper Editors. "A Package" To Be Given Out - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.