Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Teslim Folarin Responds To Removal Of Donated Transformer Allegations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Teslim Folarin Responds To Removal Of Donated Transformer Allegations (27067 Views)

Photo: Gov, Abiola Ajimobi Replaces Transformer Removed By Teslim Folarin / Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community / Teslim Folarin Allegedly Shot (Wife Of Oyo State Governorship Aspirant) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teslim Folarin Responds To Removal Of Donated Transformer Allegations by adioolayi(m): 7:16pm On Apr 14, 2015
Following this allegation that hit front page today,

https://www.nairaland.com/2254821/oyo-folarin-pdp-candidate-removes
Senator Teslim Folarin have responded to the allegation which I came across on his Facebook fans page...In his words:

I CONGRATULATE GOVERNOR ABIOLA AJIMOBI ON HIS RE-ELECTION AS THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR OF OYO STATE.

I would like to thank the good people of Oyo state for their support and love shown to me before, during and after the gubernatorial election. I want the citizens of Oyo state to remain steadfast as my resolve to serve you remains unshaken.

It is with sadness that I learnt of a particular incident which purportedly took place in the Sabo area of Ibadan on Sunday. I understand that a transformer which I had donated to the community was the subject of controversy between the youths of the area and some leaders with either side accusing the other of trying to sell the transformer. The PDP youths in the area subsequently took the transformer to a safe place within Sabo area itself pending an amicable resolution which I understand was resolved by the leaders of the community.

Fact; I was not aware of this incident until this morning when I was woken up with headlines all over the internet that I had taken back the transformer because I had lost an election. It is instructive to note that no media house had even contacted me to find out the truth.

I have since contacted members of Sabo community and they confirmed that the matter has been resolved.

Which brings me to the worrying conclusion that a well orchestrated and sophisticated campaign of calumny has begun against my person as a precursor to the 2019 elections. I would advice my supporters to take heart and remain peaceful as this is only one in a long line of attacks that I will expect from enemies of my progress.

For now it is a time for healing and introspection, we have had a long campaign and everyone needs to rest and thank God for his or her life before asking God to prolong our lives to the said 2019.

I thank the good people of Oyo state for your continued support.

One love.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=400034770180893&id=236700863180952&refid=7&_ft_=qid.6137656340648015620%3Amf_story_key.-7759275309871759784%3Aei.6137656344417542475.6023244487167.19.0

6 Likes

Re: Teslim Folarin Responds To Removal Of Donated Transformer Allegations by SeverusSnape(m): 7:20pm On Apr 14, 2015
I trust the PDP candidate, He wouldn't do such, all PDP candidates from Jonathan to even the councillorship candidates across the country are not sour losers like their counterparts in APC.
Nice one sir... cool cool cool

53 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Teslim Folarin Responds To Removal Of Donated Transformer Allegations by gabe15(m): 7:21pm On Apr 14, 2015
nice response

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teslim Folarin Responds To Removal Of Donated Transformer Allegations by iyatrustee(f): 7:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
These people just think we are all fools! See him attributing it to 2019 elections. If he had won would there be any issues pertaining the transformer?

Yeye dey smell angry

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teslim Folarin Responds To Removal Of Donated Transformer Allegations by adioolayi(m): 7:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
Let's repair this man's image...
lalastica your attention please

cool

1 Like

Re: Teslim Folarin Responds To Removal Of Donated Transformer Allegations by DaPhilosopher(m): 7:25pm On Apr 14, 2015
lols! Ok!
Re: Teslim Folarin Responds To Removal Of Donated Transformer Allegations by dahunsy(f): 7:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
Coughs** clear throat# scam 101

4 Likes

Re: Teslim Folarin Responds To Removal Of Donated Transformer Allegations by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
Teslim had potentials. While he was senate majority leader, I admired him until that ugly, very ugly incidence. Well he is tainted. No amount of defeat concession, or write up can change his face as that of a mur..rer. His thugs will continue to cause problems he can't solve.

I wish things happened differently. It is high time he retired as a politician.

1 Like

Re: Teslim Folarin Responds To Removal Of Donated Transformer Allegations by raumdeuter: 7:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
Folarin borrowed them the transformer and he has taken it back

PDP is a scam

4 Likes

Re: Teslim Folarin Responds To Removal Of Donated Transformer Allegations by EdCure: 7:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
iyatrustee:
These people just think we are all fools! See him attributing it to 2019 elections. If he had won would there be any issues pertaining the transformer?

Yeye dey smell angry
Let me add that his explanation just wasn't convincing enough.

A typically shallow PDP "leader".

10 Likes

Re: Teslim Folarin Responds To Removal Of Donated Transformer Allegations by seunfly: 7:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I trust the PDP candidate, He wouldn't do such, all PDP candidates from Jonathan to even the councillorship candidates across the country are not sour losers like their counterparts in APC.

Waytin!!!!!! That one na damage control, it was the PDP youth leader that carried the transformer if not for press, the guy could have sold it.

8 Likes

Re: Teslim Folarin Responds To Removal Of Donated Transformer Allegations by SeverusSnape(m): 7:38pm On Apr 14, 2015
seunfly:

Waytin!!!!!! That one na damage control, it was the PDP youth leader that carried the transformer if not for press, the guy could have sold it.
But the governorship candidate did not authorize such, Now did he?
Re: Teslim Folarin Responds To Removal Of Donated Transformer Allegations by Mogidi: 7:38pm On Apr 14, 2015
I was not aware of this incident until this morning when I was
woken up with headlines all over the internet that I had taken back
the transformer because I had lost an election. It is instructive to
note that no media house had even contacted me to find out the
truth.
Re: Teslim Folarin Responds To Removal Of Donated Transformer Allegations by Goddex: 7:52pm On Apr 14, 2015
I knew Teslim could
not do that

1 Like

Re: Teslim Folarin Responds To Removal Of Donated Transformer Allegations by teemanbastos(m): 7:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:
weda APC are sour losers or not, they have disgraced and humiliated ' a great party' ;P

13 Likes

Re: Teslim Folarin Responds To Removal Of Donated Transformer Allegations by teemanbastos(m): 7:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:
weda APC are sour losers or not, they have disgraced and humiliated ' a great party'

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teslim Folarin Responds To Removal Of Donated Transformer Allegations by gen2briz(m): 7:59pm On Apr 14, 2015
I wonder oooo
Re: Teslim Folarin Responds To Removal Of Donated Transformer Allegations by seunfly: 8:06pm On Apr 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

But the governorship candidate did not authorize such, Now did he?

You know how the chian of command is in Nigeria, their foot soldiers do things on their behalf and it is seen as if they thus it, either positive or negative it does not matter in as much as it is done by their foot soilders they are presume guilty.
Re: Teslim Folarin Responds To Removal Of Donated Transformer Allegations by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Cheap save face.. PDP lost woefully

2 Likes

Re: Teslim Folarin Responds To Removal Of Donated Transformer Allegations by SeverusSnape(m): 8:33pm On Apr 14, 2015
teemanbastos:
weda APC are sour losers or not, they have disgraced and humiliated ' a great party'
Hehehehehehehehehehe... grin grin
@your signature.
Re: Teslim Folarin Responds To Removal Of Donated Transformer Allegations by jingh(f): 8:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:
you use to be dumber, but now you are dumber, by may 28 you will be d dumbest

9 Likes

Re: Teslim Folarin Responds To Removal Of Donated Transformer Allegations by SeverusSnape(m): 8:38pm On Apr 14, 2015
jingh:
you use to be dumber, but now you are dumber, by may 28 you will be d dumbest
You use to be an illiterate like Buhari, Now I think Buhari is even more educated than you.

3 Likes

Re: Teslim Folarin Responds To Removal Of Donated Transformer Allegations by Igwe9(m): 8:50pm On Apr 14, 2015
Like they say, bad news spreads like wild fire. You won't see the prophets' of doom dem here commenting.
Re: Teslim Folarin Responds To Removal Of Donated Transformer Allegations by ShowYourCertificate: 8:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
I believe you. APC are known to propagate lies on the media. God save Nigeria from APC's lies and propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Teslim Folarin Responds To Removal Of Donated Transformer Allegations by searay(m): 9:07pm On Apr 14, 2015
Power to the people
Re: Teslim Folarin Responds To Removal Of Donated Transformer Allegations by Tic4tac(m): 9:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Teslim Folarin Responds To Removal Of Donated Transformer Allegations by DrSage(m): 9:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
Oyo peeps aint foolish,d same goes for all Nigerians at large.

The wool covering our once bright vision has been removed
Re: Teslim Folarin Responds To Removal Of Donated Transformer Allegations by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
9ja I hail the
Re: Teslim Folarin Responds To Removal Of Donated Transformer Allegations by thefakestan: 9:09pm On Apr 14, 2015
Na wah we gats dey bring news

(1) (2) (Reply)

New LASEMA Response Unit Dispatch Center In Lekki Phase 1 (Photos) / 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha / Osinbajo Arrives At The Inauguration Of President Cyril Ramphosa Of South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.