Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,721 members, 7,809,737 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Gen. Buhari To Serving Govt Officials- ‘stay Away From My Residence…walks Out Cu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gen. Buhari To Serving Govt Officials- ‘stay Away From My Residence…walks Out Cu (700 Views)

Buhari To Serving Govt Officials- 'stay Away From My Residence... / Buhari To Serving Govt Officials- 'stay Away From My Residence...walks Out Custo / Buhari To Serving Govt Officials- 'stay Away From My Residence...walks Out Custo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gen. Buhari To Serving Govt Officials- ‘stay Away From My Residence…walks Out Cu by tafabaloo(m): 3:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
Gen. Buhari To Serving Govt Officials- ‘Stay Away From My Residence…Walks Out Customs, NSCDC Boss
The president elect has issued a red card to serving top government officials who in recent times besieged his residence in Daura, Katsina to lobby for retention of their positions.
Buhari, was livid last week when the current Comptroller-General of Customs, Abdullahi Dikko Inde, visited his residence in Daura to pay homage. Per Second News learnt that the customs boss who coincidentally hails from, Musawa Local Government Area, Katsina state immediately after informing the President-Elect of his mission was advised to go back to his duty post.
Dikko, shocked by Buhari’s response tried unsuccessfully to inform the retired General of the situation at all Nigeria’s borders, seaport and the airports, but the President-elect upbraided the 55 year-old that the ideal procedure is to wait until he has been sworn in as president, describing the visit as unhealthy, unethical and disloyalty to a government he is still serving.
He thereafter asked the customs boss to leave his residence, rejecting also his gift items.
The Comptroller general and his team hurriedly left the residence, parking the valuables and gifts items along.
The visit of the current Commandant-General of the NSCDC, Ade Abolurin, on Sunday was more comical, he arrived Daura, the residence of the President-Elect with top officers of the corps, photographers and some members of the press.
According to a member of the Buhari Campaign from Katsina, “The President-Elect was having his normal quiet time when the delegation arrived”. The corps officers led by its commandant were left outside in the scorching sun for over an hour, before the the commandant and two corps officers were allowed entry into the President-elect’s visitors room
Abolurin, still recuperating from a fire burn incident got the shock of his life when an aide of Buhari, said that the retired General wants him out of his residence and will not be seeing him.
Dumbfounded the corps officers left in a haste to the surprise of other delegation members outside, who were waiting and hoping to see the president-elect and take photographs with him.
Per Second News can authoritatively report that a serving minister last week also sent emissaries to the president-elect in a bid to secure a private meeting.
Private business tycoons are not left out of the visits, Forte Oil CEO, Femi Otedola, and Oando boss Adewale Tinubu also visited Buhari last week.  The national leader of the APC, Ahmed Bola Tinubu, shortly before the governorship elections brought the Chagoury brothers to meet with the president-elect in a closed door meeting.
Per Second News gathered that the deluge of top current serving government officials and visitors reaching out to General Buhari at this material time has turned his Daura home to a new Mecca.
Source – Per Second News
Re: Gen. Buhari To Serving Govt Officials- ‘stay Away From My Residence…walks Out Cu by Cadamlk: 3:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
Has these people forgotten this man has never been a PDP member.NO BRIBERY!!!
Re: Gen. Buhari To Serving Govt Officials- ‘stay Away From My Residence…walks Out Cu by Ephemmm: 3:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
Hmmm! Nigerian politcian and politics of stomach infrastructure: sheep in the morning, wolves in the night

God will see us through
Re: Gen. Buhari To Serving Govt Officials- ‘stay Away From My Residence…walks Out Cu by Doilooklikeicare(m): 3:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
stay away from his residence or u rot in jail
Re: Gen. Buhari To Serving Govt Officials- ‘stay Away From My Residence…walks Out Cu by basty: 3:21pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ummmh
Re: Gen. Buhari To Serving Govt Officials- ‘stay Away From My Residence…walks Out Cu by iyatrustee(f): 3:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
If true, then i am happy we are on the right track!

Any person serving in the pesent goverment no matter the capacity has the moral justification to visit the president-in-waiting unless they have skeletons in their cupboard.
Re: Gen. Buhari To Serving Govt Officials- ‘stay Away From My Residence…walks Out Cu by DuniyaT: 3:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
Common sense should have told "those guys" to start preparing their hand over notes immediately after Buhari was declared winner. No more lip service and sycophancy. All service heads, MDAS e.t.c should be preparing their handover notes.........a word is enough for the wise.

Thank you my General.
Re: Gen. Buhari To Serving Govt Officials- ‘stay Away From My Residence…walks Out Cu by knightsTempler: 3:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
Leeches and parasites everywhere, these are the same people who destroyed this country.
Re: Gen. Buhari To Serving Govt Officials- ‘stay Away From My Residence…walks Out Cu by waldigit: 4:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
The good Lord who has appointed the General shall stand by him till end to re-engineer value system of this great country. Amen

(1) (Reply)

And Here Comes A New Company Called Saipem-dangote E&C. / Zulu King Goodwill Zwelithini To Address Nation In Durban Over Xenophobia Attack / Man Who Promised To Walk From Lagos To Abuja If Buhari Wins, Has Arrived Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.