Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,503 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Buhari Walks Out Customs , NSCDC Boss (must Read) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Walks Out Customs , NSCDC Boss (must Read) (5477 Views)

Buhari Walks Out On Ministers Over Accommodation Package - The Signal / I Didn’t Snub Custom, NSCDC Boss – Buhari / Buhari Walks Out Customs, NSCDC Boss From His Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Walks Out Customs , NSCDC Boss (must Read) by skak(m): 3:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
The president elect has issued a red card to
serving top government officials who in
recent times besieged his residence in
Daura, Katsina to lobby for retention of
their positions.

Buhari, was livid last week when the current
Comptroller-General of Customs, Abdullahi
Dikko Inde, visited his residence in Daura
to pay homage. Per Second News learnt that
the customs boss who coincidentally hails
from, Musawa Local Government Area,
Katsina state immediately after informing
the President-Elect of his mission was
advised to go back to his duty post.
Dikko, shocked by Buhari’s response tried
unsuccessfully to inform the retired General
of the situation at all Nigeria’s borders,
seaport and the airports, but the
President-elect upbraided the 55 year-old
that the ideal procedure is to wait until he
has been sworn in as president, describing
the visit as unhealthy, unethical and
disloyalty to a government he is still serving.
He thereafter asked the customs boss to
leave his residence, rejecting also his gift
items.

The Comptroller general and his team
hurriedly left the residence, parking the
valuables and gifts items along.
The visit of the current Commandant-
General of the NSCDC, Ade Abolurin, on
Sunday was more comical, he arrived Daura,
the residence of the President-Elect with
top officers of the corps, photographers
and some members of the press.
According to a member of the Buhari
Campaign from Katsina, “The President-
Elect was having his normal quiet time when
the delegation arrived”. The corps officers
led by its commandant were left outside in
the scorching sun for over an hour, before
the the commandant and two corps officers
were allowed entry into the President-
elect’s visitors room
Abolurin, still recuperating from a fire burn
incident got the shock of his life when an
aide of Buhari, said that the retired
General wants him out of his residence and
will not be seeing him. Dumbfounded the corps officers left in a
haste to the surprise of other delegation
members outside, who were waiting and
hoping to see the president-elect and take
photographs with him.
Per Second News can authoritatively report
that a serving minister last week also sent
emissaries to the president-elect in a bid to
secure a private meeting.
Private business tycoons are not left out of
the visits, Forte Oil CEO, Femi Otedola, and
Oando boss Adewale Tinubu also visited
Buhari last week. The national leader of
the APC shortly before the governorship
elections brought the Chagoury brothers to
meet with the president-elect in a closed
door meeting.

Per Second News gathered that the deluge of
top current serving government officials
and visitors reaching out to General Buhari
at this material time has turned his Daura
home to a new Mecca.

http://www.newsng.org/article-9744/buhari-walks-out-customs-nscdc-boss-from-his-residence/

1 Like

Re: Buhari Walks Out Customs , NSCDC Boss (must Read) by Cadamlk: 3:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
Heads go roll for this man Government

1 Like

Re: Buhari Walks Out Customs , NSCDC Boss (must Read) by Xslaze3xd(m): 3:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
100 by 50

not for sale

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Walks Out Customs , NSCDC Boss (must Read) by jascon1(m): 3:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
Chibuike abeg Una get network for lagoon ? I don day try chimobi number since e no day go

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Walks Out Customs , NSCDC Boss (must Read) by Sanchez01: 3:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
Cadamlk:
Heads go roll for this man Government
I tell you! The General's resolve to shove corruption and mediocrity aside is so powerful that he has refused to laugh with government officials. Many will tremble at his swearing-in come May 29.

Here is a man that is ready to work.grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Walks Out Customs , NSCDC Boss (must Read) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
This is the man Nigeria has been waiting for

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Walks Out Customs , NSCDC Boss (must Read) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 15, 2015
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Walks Out Customs , NSCDC Boss (must Read) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
i love this man grin ,can't wait for may.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Walks Out Customs , NSCDC Boss (must Read) by enoqueen: 3:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
That's my able presido.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Walks Out Customs , NSCDC Boss (must Read) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
This is the way forward. All this Civil servants looting and lobbying all around.
Shame on them all

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Walks Out Customs , NSCDC Boss (must Read) by idrizzle07(m): 3:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
That's Gud! They must all account for every penny . The people's General

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Walks Out Customs , NSCDC Boss (must Read) by iyatrustee(f): 3:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
If true, then i am happy we are on the right track!

Any person serving in the pesent goverment no matter the capacity has the moral justification to visit the president-in-waiting unless they have skeletons in their cupboard.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Walks Out Customs , NSCDC Boss (must Read) by knightsTempler: 3:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
*singing in Fela'a voice* the same old politician, wey rule Nigeria before...

Buhari should make haste and send them jail, criminals everywhere...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Walks Out Customs , NSCDC Boss (must Read) by dunkem21(m): 3:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
In Miz's voice, Hypopropangandigrirgi grin

Una don dey package this useless news to confuse mods to send it to front page without SAUCE!

APC .....
Re: Buhari Walks Out Customs , NSCDC Boss (must Read) by Ralphlauren(m): 3:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
NSCDC needs to be scrapped !

i still do not understand what they do !!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Walks Out Customs , NSCDC Boss (must Read) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
Any head of a major parastatal hoping to be retained is living in a fools paradise. The norm whenever there is a change in government is to replace such people working in sensitive positions

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Walks Out Customs , NSCDC Boss (must Read) by phantom(m): 3:42pm On Apr 15, 2015
I have not for once regreted voting for this man..and ill do it a hundred times over.
The choice between him and jonathan was never confusing to me. It was as clear as night and day.
with almost every problem in this nation traceable to corruption, a vote for buhari is just pure and undiluted WISDOM. He is indeed the man!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Walks Out Customs , NSCDC Boss (must Read) by appini: 4:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
Initial gra-gra once he is sworn in they will frustrate him with different technicalities.

Him think say na military regime we dey.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Walks Out Customs , NSCDC Boss (must Read) by Mamaflex(f): 4:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
And he even brought gifts. Chai! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Walks Out Customs , NSCDC Boss (must Read) by omolami: 4:33pm On Apr 15, 2015
That act against the custom and NDSDC boss is just a tip of Buhari's autocratic behavoiur yet to be seen. The man is just crude and undemocratic. He should go and acquire his Wasc to behave morally

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Walks Out Customs , NSCDC Boss (must Read) by kayode27: 4:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
Hmm smiley

1. Did he walkout dangote, wale tinubu and other power leeches, after his victory.
2. Can he do the same to jagaban, amechi and Rochas who used their states funds to sponsor his campaign, if there come calling for contracts.

Till then, integrity & anti corrupt my left as*
APC and their staged drama. Next...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Walks Out Customs , NSCDC Boss (must Read) by Sibrah: 4:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
Snakes in Agbada!
Re: Buhari Walks Out Customs , NSCDC Boss (must Read) by zicoraads: 4:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
This is hilarious and quite comical. Do they honestly expect to keep their posts? After a new government has taken over? If I was President Jonathan, I would sack them before next month. Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Walks Out Customs , NSCDC Boss (must Read) by zicoraads: 4:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
Lalasticlala...do the needful cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Walks Out Customs , NSCDC Boss (must Read) by dayocash: 5:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
omolami:
That act against the custom and NDSDC boss is just a tip of Buhari's autocratic behavoiur yet to be seen. The man is just crude and undemocratic. He should go and acquire his Wasc to behave morally
U mean he would av embraced them the way ur brother (Jonah) embraces thieves

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Walks Out Customs , NSCDC Boss (must Read) by Sparkle777(f): 5:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
Lol
Re: Buhari Walks Out Customs , NSCDC Boss (must Read) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
omolami:

Just cut me the bullshit ! Why are they swarming him if they don't have a skeleton?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Walks Out Customs , NSCDC Boss (must Read) by udatso: 5:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
omolami:
Na wao. So he should have received them only for you to start crying that he isn't a true Democrat or he undermined the president's authority. You can't even hide your dishonesty. You are so disgusting.
Someone just showed a very good quality of a leader and you describe it as an autocratic, undemocratic behaviour.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Walks Out Customs , NSCDC Boss (must Read) by skullbaba: 5:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
Gmb can receive dangote and his likes because they are businessmen that why they sponsor all parties. 2. He can receive tinubu, amaechi cos they are his party members. So tell me what is the correlation btw buhari and custom boss. It show he is no longer a civil servant but a political jobber. If i were baba i would have receive him and write his name untop of my corruption probe list. I am expectin the ig,air defence chièf etc to all go and bow down in daura

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Walks Out Customs , NSCDC Boss (must Read) by darnley16(m): 5:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
omolami:
modafaucker

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Walks Out Customs , NSCDC Boss (must Read) by Francis5: 5:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
The visit of the current Commandant-
General of the NSCDC, Ade Abolurin, on
Sunday was more comical, he arrived Daura,
the residence of the President-Elect with
top officers of the corps, photographers
and some members of the press.
According to a member of the Buhari
Campaign from Katsina, “The President-
Elect was having his normal quiet time when
the delegation arrived”. The corps officers
led by its commandant were left outside in
the scorching sun for over an hour, before
the the commandant and two corps officers
were allowed entry into the President-
elect’s visitors room
Abolurin, still recuperating from a fire burn
incident got the shock of his life when an
aide of Buhari, said that the retired
General wants him out of his residence and
will not be seeing him. Dumbfounded the corps officers left in a
haste to the surprise of other delegation
members outside, who were waiting and
hoping to see the president-elect and take
photographs with him

Yoruba people are so cheap. They are dumb arzze-lickers. APC has been hijacked by the north. Yoruba, once again, have been thrown under the bus.
Re: Buhari Walks Out Customs , NSCDC Boss (must Read) by NaMe4: 5:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
Sai Baba!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olakunle Churchill Calls For Active Youth Participation In Governance (Video) / APC Lawmakers In Final Push For Principal Officers / Atiku Blasts Aganga, Hails Okonjo-iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.