Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

I Didn’t Snub Custom, NSCDC Boss – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Snub Custom, NSCDC Boss – Buhari (51555 Views)

Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub / Buhari Walks Out Customs, NSCDC Boss From His Residence / Buhari Walks Out Customs , NSCDC Boss (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn’t Snub Custom, NSCDC Boss – Buhari by lalasticlala(m): 9:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
Nigeria’s President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari has dismissed as fictional and uncharitable report by an online medium that had walked some government officials out of his residence in Daura, Katsina State.

A statement issued by the Director of Media and Publicity of the APC presidential Campaign, Mallam Garba Shehu on Wednesday, April 15 denied any such incident took place as reported by the online newspaper.

“It was a false and an inaccurate presentation of the facts of what transpired when some government officials visited the president-elect at his Daura country home. It is totally out of General Buhari’s character to ask his visitors out.”

Shehu stated that the alleged visit by the comptroller-Generalal of the Customs, Abdullahi Inde only happened in the imagination of the said publication. “He did not come visiting at any time.”
On the other reported incident involving Dr. Ade Abolurin, the Commandant-General of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, Shehu said the president-elect was already in another meeting when the Commandant-General came visiting and there was no way the president-elect could receive the new visitors. “He was merely passing through the town and thought to stop by,” according to the statement.

“As a matter of fact, words were promptly sent to the gentleman and his delegation that General Buhari was unable to meet them owing to the fact of an-going meeting that had preceded the time of their arrival.

“The president-elect welcomes positive suggestions from every Nigerian about how to bring progressive change to the country. He will not walk anyone who had come to discuss ways of developing the country. Courtesy and civility will not permit that to happen. It is equally not his character.

“It is therefore important to put the records straight that the President-elect will be a President for all Nigerians irrespective of whether anyone currently holds a public office or not.”

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/04/15/i-didnt-snub-custom-nscdc-boss-buhari/

30 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Snub Custom, NSCDC Boss – Buhari by modath(f): 9:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
Did the NSCDC boss just find out GMB has a house in Daura? Why did he go visiting if not for sinister reasons... passing through daura indeed!!! undecided

He wasn't invited ,he didn't get an audience, no wahala with that.

Story for the gods.....

163 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Snub Custom, NSCDC Boss – Buhari by Happywoman(f): 9:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
Na wich one we go come believe?

4 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Snub Custom, NSCDC Boss – Buhari by DickDastardly(m): 9:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
You rode to power on propaganda!
You shall also ride through it on propaganda!
We pray propaganda doesnt finally destroy you!

82 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Snub Custom, NSCDC Boss – Buhari by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
We are Going to bring back the Chibok girls - Buhari before Election
I cannot guarantee The return of The girls - Buhari after the elections.
Change indeed !!
Buhari .we are watching !!

50 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Snub Custom, NSCDC Boss – Buhari by emiye(m): 9:33pm On Apr 15, 2015
I have noticed in the last few weeks that some idioots have now decided to be releasing false and fictional news about the personae "Buhari"

43 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Snub Custom, NSCDC Boss – Buhari by SHARIAREPORTERS: 9:33pm On Apr 15, 2015
Who kan dhe lie
God save us from lies
Re: I Didn’t Snub Custom, NSCDC Boss – Buhari by CyberTerrorist: 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2015
Lies everywhere angry

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Snub Custom, NSCDC Boss – Buhari by Noloss(f): 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2015
I tire oo. Which one do we believe now?

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Snub Custom, NSCDC Boss – Buhari by ozoigbondu: 9:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
Lies has been flying around undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Snub Custom, NSCDC Boss – Buhari by couragekebs(m): 9:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
now DAT is real change.. not like Jonathan who is a puppet to virtually everybody

17 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Snub Custom, NSCDC Boss – Buhari by emmysoftyou: 9:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
pple dey lie o....
Me i know sey if buhari wan show himsef,no be by snubbing na...

Buhari modest pass that one na...

18 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Snub Custom, NSCDC Boss – Buhari by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
The tanoids tho .
Myself and a tan member were in Church and the Choir raised a Song which goes thus .
" Somebody say baba".
" Somebody say baba ".
Baba baba baba.
The tanoid refused to sing .On asking him why ,he replied
They are praising Buhari. Sai Baba.Since when did the wind of change fall on the church ??
I will not join them in saying any baba grin

127 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Snub Custom, NSCDC Boss – Buhari by san316(m): 9:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
Who are those spreading lies?

I thought the USE of the mods is to filter information and leave the ones that have source and are confirmed? I think we need change on nairaland. The mods should be sacked.

13 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Snub Custom, NSCDC Boss – Buhari by omenka(m): 9:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
Hehehe. We know better don't we? grin

The president-elect welcomes positive
suggestions from every Nigerian about how to
bring progressive change to the country.
He
will not walk anyone who had come to discuss
ways of developing the country. Courtesy and
civility will not permit that to happen. It is
equally not his character.
Okay. To start with, here are Omenka's suggestions:

1) Expedite the trial and prosecution of FFK and Okupe whose cases are still pending in courts.

2) Expedite action on bringing Alison, Uduah, Iweala and Mama Piss to justice.

3) Get rid of 90% of the presidential air fleet. 2 aircraft is enough.

4) Revisit the issue of security votes. Make it a criminal act for a governor whose state isn't in dire security straits to set aside more than 3% of their annual budget for security votes. Make it mandatory for the governors to account for that 3%.

4) Slash the number of presidential aides by half.

5) Deal ruthlessly with any group that threatens the sovereignty of Nigeria, be it Boko Haram, Massob, OPC, MEND or NDPVF.

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Snub Custom, NSCDC Boss – Buhari by stinggy(m): 9:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
Buhari this, Buhari that, abeg mak una free baba nah angry kilode gan sef undecided

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Snub Custom, NSCDC Boss – Buhari by modath(f): 9:42pm On Apr 15, 2015
Iamsynord:
The tanoids tho .
Myself and a tanoid member were in Church and the Choir raised a Song which goes thus .
" Somebody say baba".
" Somebody say baba ".
Baba baba baba.
The tanoid refused to sing .On asking him why ,he replied
They are praising Buhari.Sai Baba.I will not join them in saying Baba

cheesy cheesy....How do you guys come up with all these stuff? So hilarious! grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Snub Custom, NSCDC Boss – Buhari by modath(f): 9:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
san316:
Who are those spreading lies?

I thought the USE of the mods is to filter information and leave the ones that have source and are confirmed? I think we need change on nairaland. The mods should be sacked.

Are they paid employees? Thought its a voluntary thing.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Snub Custom, NSCDC Boss – Buhari by aieromon(m): 9:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
Suddenly,everybody knows the road to Daura......

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Snub Custom, NSCDC Boss – Buhari by abduljabbar4(m): 9:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
If pdp survives for another year I will change my moniker (don't call me a bastard oo)

6 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Snub Custom, NSCDC Boss – Buhari by Sharon6(f): 9:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ok o
Re: I Didn’t Snub Custom, NSCDC Boss – Buhari by bunmioguns(m): 9:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
Nawa o

See the way enemies of progress are spreading lies against the peoples' general

5 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Snub Custom, NSCDC Boss – Buhari by paulolee(m): 9:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
hmmmm
Re: I Didn’t Snub Custom, NSCDC Boss – Buhari by niceguy7(m): 9:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
Make dem leave our presido alone nau habaaa!

4 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Snub Custom, NSCDC Boss – Buhari by LordCenturion(m): 9:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
SAI BABA
LONG LIFE BABA
haters will continue to hate, we don't care,...3 lagoon for bad belle people,Enemy of progress
LAGOON!
LAGOON!!
LAGOON!!!
LONG life YORUBA

In other news, stewpid barca set the whole Paris ablaze

What is Mediocre team:- mediocre team is wen u lost ibrahimovic & thiago silver but have cavani and David Luiz on the field of play : psg on fire..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Snub Custom, NSCDC Boss – Buhari by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ok..too early to shift loyalty. Can't oga at the top wait till next month before going to do eye service.

By the way, does he now know the recruitment website of nscdc.com undecided

This government sef grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Snub Custom, NSCDC Boss – Buhari by folabayo1(f): 9:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
Baba cannot lie
Yes baba we believe in you
Carry go
Team Apc

12 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Snub Custom, NSCDC Boss – Buhari by Gbolask24(m): 9:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
funnyy
Re: I Didn’t Snub Custom, NSCDC Boss – Buhari by Zico5(m): 9:50pm On Apr 15, 2015
Baba now that u re there, don't allow all these political jobbers that re on the prowl. Be sensitive to those who re sincerely sensitive only

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

21-Year-Old Governor Ikpeazu's Son, Chinedu, Storms Event In An Official Convoy / Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives / Buhari Will Not Know Peace, If Niger Delta Knows No Peace – Tompolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.