Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Omotola And Her Kids Princess And Captain E Cover Hello! Nigeria Latest Issue - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola And Her Kids Princess And Captain E Cover Hello! Nigeria Latest Issue (39177 Views)

Omotola Learning How To Dab From Her Son Captain E / Captain E Celebrates His 18th Birthday As Dangote Calls Him (video,pics) / #HelloChallenge#: Omotola's Son Captain E Made Her Fall A Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola And Her Kids Princess And Captain E Cover Hello! Nigeria Latest Issue by maryam6(f): 4:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
jascon1:
Na money save her daughter o. She ressemble omo ata Dem o. Her mouth sha
Ehehe! Must u comment?
Re: Omotola And Her Kids Princess And Captain E Cover Hello! Nigeria Latest Issue by toprealman: 4:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
jascon1:
No talk guy. She is still growing. Give her more years and the agidi go set wella!
Re: Omotola And Her Kids Princess And Captain E Cover Hello! Nigeria Latest Issue by mikanju: 4:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
Cute family!
Re: Omotola And Her Kids Princess And Captain E Cover Hello! Nigeria Latest Issue by micktoxin(m): 4:09pm On Apr 15, 2015
Seems the kids took after their dad too much. The girl at least look like mum a little. Say no more.
Re: Omotola And Her Kids Princess And Captain E Cover Hello! Nigeria Latest Issue by aniagoluaustin(m): 4:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
nice concept of the magazine..
Re: Omotola And Her Kids Princess And Captain E Cover Hello! Nigeria Latest Issue by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 15, 2015
U can see the family resemblance .. Lovely pic
Re: Omotola And Her Kids Princess And Captain E Cover Hello! Nigeria Latest Issue by Donmichaelz(m): 4:14pm On Apr 15, 2015
overated, d girl no fine reach me I swear to God and am a boy, d son is looking ok, except d fact dat I dont fancy chains on coperate wears,,,, by d d way wtf is Hello magazine? Av never ever seen it in my life

1 Like

Re: Omotola And Her Kids Princess And Captain E Cover Hello! Nigeria Latest Issue by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
Omotala and her daughter dey sleep snap ni?
Re: Omotola And Her Kids Princess And Captain E Cover Hello! Nigeria Latest Issue by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
Takim107:
Wow, check out their eyes.
which eyes? The closed ones?

1 Like

Re: Omotola And Her Kids Princess And Captain E Cover Hello! Nigeria Latest Issue by Mhizkel(f): 4:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
Awww...beauriful family!
Re: Omotola And Her Kids Princess And Captain E Cover Hello! Nigeria Latest Issue by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
pls i need the mods to move this below link to front page.this is about my life and my future https://www.nairaland.com/2257006/urgently-need-nairalanderspls
Re: Omotola And Her Kids Princess And Captain E Cover Hello! Nigeria Latest Issue by veraponpo(m): 4:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
Omo T, Omosexy, Omotola.

A perfect representation of motherhood, parenthood, business woman, talent and happiness.

So much in love with her way of life.

Go Omosexy

1 Like

Re: Omotola And Her Kids Princess And Captain E Cover Hello! Nigeria Latest Issue by Gabrielsylar(m): 4:23pm On Apr 15, 2015
who is she?
Re: Omotola And Her Kids Princess And Captain E Cover Hello! Nigeria Latest Issue by hottest111: 4:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
cryI just broke up with omotola's daughter embarassed..now am really missing her
Re: Omotola And Her Kids Princess And Captain E Cover Hello! Nigeria Latest Issue by washishi: 4:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
I see you guys latter

1 Share

Re: Omotola And Her Kids Princess And Captain E Cover Hello! Nigeria Latest Issue by ashewopeckas(f): 4:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
Omo, see as d geh mouth wide. If only she will work with us, she would make alot of money from just sucking preek!
Re: Omotola And Her Kids Princess And Captain E Cover Hello! Nigeria Latest Issue by watchindelta(m): 4:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
Beautiful wife is very very important in marriage undecided beautiful family cheesy but mama fine pass daughter smh here grin grin
Re: Omotola And Her Kids Princess And Captain E Cover Hello! Nigeria Latest Issue by Missonas(f): 4:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
Its much easier when you have the means at your disposal i.e money, extended help etc.
Shout out to all mothers especially those that struggle to make ends meet

1 Like

Re: Omotola And Her Kids Princess And Captain E Cover Hello! Nigeria Latest Issue by mizzsmilez(f): 4:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
Nice.
The girl
The guy
Hmmm
Re: Omotola And Her Kids Princess And Captain E Cover Hello! Nigeria Latest Issue by modebabe(f): 4:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
LewisO:
What else can i say to this?... Good family!

But that girl mouth wide sha... Hope she neva dey give...? lipsrsealed
give****** to u abi?
Re: Omotola And Her Kids Princess And Captain E Cover Hello! Nigeria Latest Issue by modebabe(f): 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
hottest111:
cryI just broke up with omotola's daughter embarassed..now am really missing her
[color=#990000][/color]if I hear.......anyway she's not missing u biko
Re: Omotola And Her Kids Princess And Captain E Cover Hello! Nigeria Latest Issue by obaty(f): 4:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
The kids are not as fine as their mom. cryThe kids are not as fine as their mom.
Re: Omotola And Her Kids Princess And Captain E Cover Hello! Nigeria Latest Issue by SELENAqueensy(f): 5:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
Beautiful mum
Lovely kids

But she fine pass all her kids sha
Re: Omotola And Her Kids Princess And Captain E Cover Hello! Nigeria Latest Issue by ijewaje: 5:14pm On Apr 15, 2015
Never knew ur kids are this grown up..kudos to your family..plus ur cute daughter.. cheesy
Re: Omotola And Her Kids Princess And Captain E Cover Hello! Nigeria Latest Issue by HyDef(m): 5:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
Look at the mom and daughter's eyes... It's a nice smile, but the eyes are nonexistent...

By the way... Omotola JOLADE Ekeinde? Is it just me or does the magazine not know the difference?

Nvm... Just saw its one if her other names...
Re: Omotola And Her Kids Princess And Captain E Cover Hello! Nigeria Latest Issue by ladycara(f): 5:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
jascon1:

Chai... lipsrsealed
jascon1:

Chai...
Re: Omotola And Her Kids Princess And Captain E Cover Hello! Nigeria Latest Issue by adisa204(m): 5:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
kendrick9:
This omotola is so overrated
see hater n 3D

1 Like

Re: Omotola And Her Kids Princess And Captain E Cover Hello! Nigeria Latest Issue by ladycara(f): 5:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
jascon1:

Chai... lipsrsealed
jascon1:

Chai... diaris GOD O
Re: Omotola And Her Kids Princess And Captain E Cover Hello! Nigeria Latest Issue by JKA5VE: 6:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
Most beautiful actress in Nollywood.........keep it up.
Re: Omotola And Her Kids Princess And Captain E Cover Hello! Nigeria Latest Issue by simple72: 6:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
What a lovely family. That dude is so handsome I love his chocolate colour. He looks like his mom!
Re: Omotola And Her Kids Princess And Captain E Cover Hello! Nigeria Latest Issue by princechima(m): 6:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
Wow how happy dey are.. wish my family to be like dis some day. Omosexy I dash u Nmimi wish u more happiness in ur family

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Falz Reacts To Corper Linda Angela Igwetu Who Was Shot By SARS / Mercy Eke Thanks Cubana Chief Priest, Celebrities & Others For Their Support / Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.