Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' (39137 Views)

#endsars: “I Am Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality Taking Place In Nigeria” / EndSARS: Tory Lanez Speaks On Police Brutality In Nigeria / Laycon Stops Interviewer's Question Choosing To Speak On Endsars Over His Brand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by Abdulazeez99: 7:47am On Oct 21, 2020
Beyonce has finally come out to publicly lend her voice to the #EndSARS campaign, Igbere TV reports.

In a post shared on her Instagram page, the award-winning singer said she is heartbroken to see the senseless brutality taking place in Nigeria. She said there has to be an end to SARS.

The singer said she has been working with youth organizations to support those protesting for change.

See her statement below;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGmD76aH4mp/?igshid=10gptjvljx9m7

8 Likes

Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by Baawaa(m): 7:48am On Oct 21, 2020
This is how we see it,our politicians we suffer for this brutality

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by Chapii: 7:48am On Oct 21, 2020
The only place that needs revolution in this country is Lagos. This is the only state where the names of all elected offices is written in one man's bedroom. If this Lekki incidence will achieve that, then it's worth it.

102 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by LarryIgbo(m): 7:50am On Oct 21, 2020
Time wey you suppose talk for endsars, you no talk.

It's not SARS we are discussing again. It's the Lekki shooting.

May the souls of all those who lost their lies rest in perfect peace

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by EmekaBlue(m): 7:51am On Oct 21, 2020
But wait o...nobody can do buhari anything or what?! buhari don dey turn that north korea president o, he has military loyalty...buratai is d evil he uses! if we are not careful, he will implement 3rd term because the power is sweet and greed of a gworo chewer; all we can do then is to rant.

we have to boot him out ourselves like gbagbo of ivory coast

13 Likes

Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by Olarewaju89: 7:52am On Oct 21, 2020
Madam, this is how will find ourselves in this country oo
My people made cow as their president and they are suffering it now.

Let the cow resign pls undecided

My favorite movies THE LION KING grin

8 Likes

Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by Enudapan: 7:55am On Oct 21, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

Beyonce the female lion king

1 Like

Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by mariahAngel(f): 7:57am On Oct 21, 2020
Beyoncé should shut up!

I expected this much earlier from her and JayZ.
Kudos to CardiB. She lent her voice when we needed it.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by seborrhic: 7:59am On Oct 21, 2020
LarryIgbo:
Time wey you suppose talk for endsars, you no talk.

It's not SARS we are discussing again. It's the Lekki shooting.

May the souls of all those who lost their lies rest in perfect peace
People like Beyonce,like her or not,are very powerful voices amongts the youths and political leadership because of the kinds of followers they control.
These are people whose single tweet can affect how companies and countries do business with Nigeria.
Dont joke with people like this.

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by Kyase(m): 8:01am On Oct 21, 2020
Hmm
See ba, all this Instagram and Twitter talk no go help anybody.
How e take help Americans when Trump ordered shooting on "peaceful" protesters?
You can't be a peaceful protesters and still be looting and burning places.
This protest should have ended since on Friday but, the front runners were enjoying their new fame.

RIP to the genuine peaceful protesters
The blood of the innocent will be on the following people

FG
LASG
Falz
Aisha yusufu
Wizkid
That witchcraft lesbian community.
Etc

Thank God Davido tried to calm the situation even before it gets bloody but he will insulted and called a Coward.

I'm with Tinubu on this.

Once again RIP to the innocent and genuine peaceful protesters.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by Merimental(m): 8:07am On Oct 21, 2020
mariahAngel:
Beyoncé should shut up!
I expected this much earlier from her and JayZ. Kudos to CardiB. She lent her voice when we needed it.
Jayz is a crook, n*gga always dudges wen his voice is needed.

4 Likes

Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by Adonis86(m): 8:10am On Oct 21, 2020
The massacre could be averted if protesters had listened

4 Likes

Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by folake4u(f): 8:36am On Oct 21, 2020
mariahAngel:
Beyoncé should shut up!
I expected this much earlier from her and JayZ. Kudos to CardiB. She lent her voice when we needed it.

Exactly how I felt too!! Let her take several seats abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by foIake4u(f): 10:04am On Oct 21, 2020
[s]
folake4u:

Exactly how I felt too!! Let her take several seats abeg.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by yarimo(m): 11:51am On Oct 21, 2020
fine girl without brain
Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by Oxtonguy: 1:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by akosy(m): 1:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
All these foreigners think we still talking about SARS...
SARS is just one of them.
We want a better Nigeria that will not be controlled by Greedy Politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by babtaima(m): 1:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
Rihanna is the real African Queen not you... took you so long to speak.
Nigerians should stop being afraid.... the whole world is watching.

4 Likes

Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by dazzlingd(m): 1:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
Buhari is a cannibal

3 Likes

Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by BruncleZuma: 1:39pm On Oct 21, 2020

1 Like

Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by bigdammyj: 1:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
Noted
Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by iCauseTrouble: 1:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
cool
Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by Ask4bigneyo(m): 1:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
Ok
Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by tot(f): 1:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
[s]
Kyase:
Hmm
See ba, all this Instagram and Twitter talk no go help anybody.
How e take help Americans when Trump ordered shooting on "peaceful" protesters?
You can't be a peaceful protesters and still be looting and burning places.
This protest should have ended since on Friday but, the front runners were enjoying their new fame.

RIP to the genuine peaceful protesters
The blood of the innocent will be on the following people

FG
LASG
Falz
Aisha yusufu
Wizkid
That witchcraft lesbian community.
Etc

Thank God Davido tried to calm the situation even before it gets bloody but he will insulted and called a Coward.

I'm with Tinubu on this.

Once again RIP to the innocent and genuine peaceful protesters.

[/s]

8 Likes

Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by dahnimoh(m): 1:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
THE unreported ones are more than the reported.

4 Likes

Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by raddyworld: 1:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
Whether we have it completely this time around or not pls let the youth of this country form a political party and we should all channel all our effort as we did to the protest u will realise that we will fill all the NASS to correct nigeria. Truly we may not be able to correct all even when we win this battle bcus there are more to it.

1.Those old men and woman filling our federal and state office when they ought to retire.
2. Reviving our refinery by taking up NNPC
3. CONTROL of price in Nigeria
4. Implementation of the right policies.

When we are there it is easy to bring in the change we the youth want.
Make sure u get your voters card ready

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by ILoveDemMANNA: 1:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
Twas a black Tuesday.

WE BURN BRT BUSES WE WALK WITH OUR LEGS
WE BURN OFFICES , WE LOSE OUR JOBS
WE BURN HOUSES, WE BECOME HOMELESS
WE KILL EACH OTHER, WE CREATE HATRED.
WE CAN'T GO OUT , WE DIE OF HUNGER
WE BURN HOSPITALS, PEOPLE DIES.
YOUTHS DIES, FUTURE OF OUR COUNTRY DIES
POLICE DIES, MANY CHILDREN BECOMES FATHERLESS AND WOMEN WIDOWS
SOLDIER DIES, OUR DEFENCE BECOMES POROUS
INTERNATIONAL BODY COMES IN
WE BECOME SLAVES IN OUR FATHERS LAND

#STOP DESTRUCTION#
#STOP KILLING#
#SAVE NIGERIA#
#SAVE OUR LAGOS#

Good morning all,

Hope we're staying home, and safe.

Kindly, ration everything you have as food and drinks at home.
This crises had gone out of hand with the packets of violence and retaliations everywhere.

I wish to see you all after this crises in our nationhood.

Stay Home! Stay Safe! Stay Healthy!

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by Mikelarteta(m): 1:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
Pls help broadcast to the world, Buhari , Tinubu Sanwo Olu and the military killing us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by Lovelies1: 1:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
The youth should not escalate things
Names of those involved should be the only one
I learnt tinubu is in France this is the kind of person that needs to be burnt his type James nwafor

A new South Nigeria everything will start a fresh that's the aim

End of religious fanatics

Please just flag should be flown

Scattering without accomplishing the aim will not help

One South Nigeria republic

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by dazzlingd(m): 1:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
Adonis86:
The massacre could be averted if protesters had listened

May sopono ruin ur destiny..

So the punishment for protesting is death.....stop talking from your anus......boys dey vex, dey fit chop u for street o

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Beauty Queen, Chichi Mbagwu Bags 1st Class Honours From UK University / Wizkid Tweets About Song With Drake Topping Itunes Gets Epic Reply From Fan(pic / Gbemi Olateru Wears Thigh High Slit Outfit To Elite Model Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.