Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,134 members, 7,829,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Please Help A Nairalanders Solve A Problem - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help A Nairalanders Solve A Problem (1902 Views)

I Have A Problem Pls Advice / Photo: How Do We Solve A Problem Like This. ? / An Indian Groom Was Dumped At The Altar After He Failed To Solve A Simple Maths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Nairalanders Solve A Problem by benny4wax(m): 4:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
I was in a Sociology of Law Class today and the lecturer in charge (A Professor) asked us the question below and asked for the answer in his next class please help.

A man came back from work and met his wife making love
to another man on their matrimonial bed, without shouting
or beating any of them he went to the sitting room, switched
on the television and sat quietly listening to news.
A few minutes later, the man got dressed, came to the sitting
room and said to the husband 'am sorry', but before he
could say any more words, the husband said 'don't worry,
stuff like this happen', and the man left, but the wife did not
come out of the room.
Tired of watching the television, the husband switched off
the TV, went into the room, met the wife crying, without
saying a word to her or asking about the incident, he went
straight to bed and slept.
By morning, the husband woke up and saw the lifeless body
of the wife. She committed suicide while he was sleeping.
The husband was arrested and sentenced to 20 years
imprisonment for murder.
QUESTION: Who is unfair in this ?
1. The Law
2.The Wife
3.The Husband
4. The Man She was cheating with.
Please give reason for your answer.
Re: Please Help A Nairalanders Solve A Problem by Shebarh(f): 4:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
the husband.. he should v reacted.. his silence killed the woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help A Nairalanders Solve A Problem by RobinHez(m): 4:14pm On Apr 15, 2015
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help A Nairalanders Solve A Problem by RobinHez(m): 4:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
The law!
Her guilty conscience made her commit suicide!

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Nairalanders Solve A Problem by Merlissa(f): 4:21pm On Apr 15, 2015
The husband..

His innocence..

Guilty conscience kill the wife

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Nairalanders Solve A Problem by coogar: 4:21pm On Apr 15, 2015
RobinHez:
The law!
Her guilty conscience made her commit suicide!

the law is to blame....
and the idiötic prosecutors that put an innocent man in prison. the wife is not a child, she took her own life with her own hands. why should the husband answer for the wife's stüpidity?
Re: Please Help A Nairalanders Solve A Problem by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 15, 2015
The woman duh
why should she cheat
I love this man's method, I will do that anytime I catch my bf cheating grin
Re: Please Help A Nairalanders Solve A Problem by RobinHez(m): 4:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
coogar:

the law is to blame....
and the idiötic prosecutors that put an innocent man in prison. the wife is not a child, she took her own life with her own hands. why should the husband answer for the wife's stüpidity?
I just tire o...if the man had reacted, he could have done something that may warrant his arrest, but he did nothing!
Re: Please Help A Nairalanders Solve A Problem by RobinHez(m): 4:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
EroticAngelina:
The woman duh
why should she cheat
But u haven't answered the question ma'am undecided
Re: Please Help A Nairalanders Solve A Problem by bukatyne(f): 4:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
benny4wax:
I was in a Sociology of Law Class today and the lecturer in charge (A Professor) asked us the question below and asked for the answer in his next class please help.

A man came back from work and met his wife making love
to another man on their matrimonial bed, without shouting
or beating any of them he went to the sitting room, switched
on the television and sat quietly listening to news.
A few minutes later, the man got dressed, came to the sitting
room and said to the husband 'am sorry', but before he
could say any more words, the husband said 'don't worry,
stuff like this happen', and the man left, but the wife did not
come out of the room.
Tired of watching the television, the husband switched off
the TV, went into the room, met the wife crying, without
saying a word to her or asking about the incident, he went
straight to bed and slept.
By morning, the husband woke up and saw the lifeless body
of the wife. She committed suicide while he was sleeping.
The husband was arrested and sentenced to 20 years
imprisonment for murder.
QUESTION: Who is unfair in this ?
1. The Law
2.The Wife
3.The Husband
4. The Man She was cheating with.
Please give reason for your answer.

The law and the wife

The law: Should have done a thorough investigation
The wife: She should have killed herself elsewhere
Re: Please Help A Nairalanders Solve A Problem by RobinHez(m): 4:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
Shebarh:
What if in his angry reaction he does something terrible that costs the life of one of them or makes them hospitalized?
Re: Please Help A Nairalanders Solve A Problem by RobinHez(m): 4:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
Mods! Do the needful!
Re: Please Help A Nairalanders Solve A Problem by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
RobinHez:

But u haven't answered the question ma'am undecided
u blind I answered it.
the woman.
Re: Please Help A Nairalanders Solve A Problem by RobinHez(m): 4:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
EroticAngelina:
u blind I answered it.
the woman.
Sighs...the question says who is unfair and state reasons...
BTW, I'm not blind! cool
Re: Please Help A Nairalanders Solve A Problem by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
RobinHez:

BTW, I'm not blind! cool
I still insist ur blind beyond repair angry
I stated my reason too.
Re: Please Help A Nairalanders Solve A Problem by benny4wax(m): 4:42pm On Apr 15, 2015
Shebarh:
don't you think his silence was supposed to avert exactly what later happened?? ..............
Re: Please Help A Nairalanders Solve A Problem by RobinHez(m): 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I stated my reason too.
Re: Please Help A Nairalanders Solve A Problem by benny4wax(m): 4:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I stated my reason too.
please, sweet Heart you are not helping me here
Re: Please Help A Nairalanders Solve A Problem by benny4wax(m): 4:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I stated my reason too.
please, sweet Heart you are not helping me here
Re: Please Help A Nairalanders Solve A Problem by kayClt(f): 4:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
The law and the wife. The law could have done a proper investigation b4 arresting n sentencing an innocent man for no reason. the wife for being so stupid n careless to cheat on a gentle and quite man and also for killing herself she could HV just packed n left d poor husband in peace.
Re: Please Help A Nairalanders Solve A Problem by benny4wax(m): 4:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
RobinHez:

BTW, I'm not blind! cool
yea right, you are not
Re: Please Help A Nairalanders Solve A Problem by thorpido(m): 4:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
The law........they could have done a proper investigation.An autopsy could have revealed to a great extent if it was a murder or suicide.

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Nairalanders Solve A Problem by benny4wax(m): 5:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
thorpido:
The law........they could have done a proper investigation.An autopsy could have revealed to a great extent if it was a murder or suicide.
That's also a great answer here, I will put that on note. Thanks
Re: Please Help A Nairalanders Solve A Problem by RobinHez(m): 5:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
thorpido:
But it was stated that she comitted suicide while he slept...
Re: Please Help A Nairalanders Solve A Problem by benny4wax(m): 5:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
Please ooo!!! I would really need more answers cus I know we have extremely brilliant and intelligent people here. I know because I have seen you people perform wonders in this forum.......... The solutions given out here and the pain relief therapy (Laughter and smiles) I get here daily, I doubt if Google can replicate it.

I am still waiting oooo
Re: Please Help A Nairalanders Solve A Problem by benny4wax(m): 5:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
RobinHez:

do you have something in mind?
Re: Please Help A Nairalanders Solve A Problem by benny4wax(m): 5:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
EroticAngelina:
The woman duh
why should she cheat
do you think it's easy? You wey go break every bone wey dey him body before you hang am.
Re: Please Help A Nairalanders Solve A Problem by thorpido(m): 5:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
RobinHez:

Yea,an autopsy can show what led to the death- was it poisoning,strangulation etc.In advanced countries they even take fingerprints which can help to show if there was a struggle or not.
Re: Please Help A Nairalanders Solve A Problem by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
benny4wax:
do you think it's easy? You wey go break every bone wey dey him body before you hang am.
angry
Re: Please Help A Nairalanders Solve A Problem by Ewuro4: 5:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
thorpido:
Yea,an autopsy can show what led to the death- was it poisoning,strangulation etc.In advanced countries they even take fingerprints which can help to show if there was a struggle or not.

Autopsy in Nigeria where Innocent people are scorned wrongfully?? You're reaching.

That husband is a goner !
Re: Please Help A Nairalanders Solve A Problem by benny4wax(m): 5:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
EroticAngelina:
angry
just joking dear......... Abi person no fit follow you play again?
Re: Please Help A Nairalanders Solve A Problem by thorpido(m): 5:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ewuro4:

Autopsy in Nigeria where Innocent people are scorned wrongfully?? You're reaching.

That husband is a goner !
Autopsy still works in Nigeria even though corruption messes up a lot of things.A colleague of mine witnessed the autopsy of the Arowolo lady that was murdered by her husband.

(1) (2) (Reply)

More Pre Wedding Pictures / Child Abuse: Father Pours Hot Water On His Son For Stealing / Meet Lima Medina The Youngest Mother In World Medical History.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.