Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

I’m Opposed To Fuel Subsidy Removal – Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Opposed To Fuel Subsidy Removal – Buhari (5419 Views)

States Opposed To Alcohol Should Not Share From Alcohol Tax ---atiku / Bakare: Why I Support Buhari On Deregulation And Opposed Jonathan / Tinubu Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal : "Buhari made a wise decision" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Opposed To Fuel Subsidy Removal – Buhari by klbakare(m): 12:41am On Apr 16, 2015
PPAngel:

How about runaway capitalists like Tinubu, Fayemi and Fashola who effectively privatized governance and reduce it to a bank balance sheet?

This incoming govt is composed of economic hitmen doing the bidding of Washington. Buhari was just ambitious to be the President for the sake of being addressed as one other than that the man is as blank as a blank sheet of paper.

We are doomed.

please next time do not speak for everybody.kindly personalize all statements. E.g YOU ARE DOOMED or perhaps YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ARE DOOMED.
You cannot speak for all nigerians.

1 Like

Re: I’m Opposed To Fuel Subsidy Removal – Buhari by chamboy(m): 2:44am On Apr 16, 2015
PPAngel:

How about runaway capitalists like Tinubu, Fayemi and Fashola who effectively privatized governance and reduce it to a bank balance sheet?

This incoming govt is composed of economic hitmen doing the bidding of Washington. Buhari was just ambitious to be the President for the sake of being addressed as one other than that the man is as blank as a blank sheet of paper.

We are doomed.
Anambra white rat

1 Like

Re: I’m Opposed To Fuel Subsidy Removal – Buhari by M4gunners: 4:08am On Apr 16, 2015
Just passing.
Re: I’m Opposed To Fuel Subsidy Removal – Buhari by adino(m): 4:36am On Apr 16, 2015
PPAngel:

You well at all?

Buhari was the only candidate in the last election that did not show up for debate.

Why are you APC zombies such blatant liars?
And what reason makes you feel that fuel will be cheaper without the subsidies even with the backdrop of further devaluation of the naira as hinted by Buhari?

You people are really something special.

It pains me to see you trying to educate those people. Those people are wicked liars who are so shameless that they now believe their lies. They are dead souls, just learn to avoid them
Re: I’m Opposed To Fuel Subsidy Removal – Buhari by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 6:01am On Apr 16, 2015
fallout87:

Thatis what these folks shouting change failed to realize.

They saw how people around GEJ, we controlling and frustrating the man. Why do they think those around Buhari won't be the same?

The scary part is the ones around Buhari are even worse! Much of the bad elements of PDP went and joined APC.
The people around gej controlling him did so with his consent. Was obj not the one that made him? Could obj control him? Gej surrounded himself with praise singers and charlatans and they ruined him, he should take responsibility for that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abuja Is A No Man's Land / Is It True That Huge Gas Deposit And Some Crude Discovered In NSUKKA? / APC Hqtrs Shut Down, As Obasanjo, Others Endorse Buhari’s Immediate Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.