Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,039 members, 7,821,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Question Of The Day... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Question Of The Day... (810 Views)

Question Of The Day / Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? / Question Of The Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day... by nekaa(f): 4:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
Break the marriage by telling the truth (you know men can't take it but can give it) or save it by keeping quiet?

Re: Question Of The Day... by Brymo: 4:34pm On Apr 15, 2015
The truth will set you free, but
first it will piss you off.
Gloria Steinem
Re: Question Of The Day... by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 15, 2015
Eleyi gidi gaaan!!!!!! Between the devil and the deep blue sea...
Re: Question Of The Day... by agarawu23(m): 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
you can't continue deceiveing the poor man , one day na one day monkey go go market........
Re: Question Of The Day... by jesse8048(m): 6:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
I believe some secrets are meant to die with the bearer. Some men can't really get over that even they send you packing.
Re: Question Of The Day... by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
Either way, she's doomed if I find out.
Re: Question Of The Day... by Pdizzle(m): 8:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
Blackett:
Either way, she's doomed if I find out.
Re: Question Of The Day... by achinaboy(m): 10:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
I think is good to speak out with a good reason ,although there are no good reasons for that
Re: Question Of The Day... by coogar: 10:09pm On Apr 15, 2015
nekaa:
Break the marriage by telling the truth (you know men can't take it but can give it) or save it by keeping quiet?

she should take the secret to her grave....
Re: Question Of The Day... by captcochrane(m): 10:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
Its better i don't find out, if i do or she tells me, that is the end of the show
Re: Question Of The Day... by captcochrane(m): 10:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
angry
Re: Question Of The Day... by MARKone(m): 10:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
some secrets are best left for what they are, secrets.
Re: Question Of The Day... by Ewuro4: 2:26am On Apr 16, 2015
captcochrane:
Its better i don't find out, if i do or she tells me, that is the end of the show

Yimu grin
Re: Question Of The Day... by armyofone(m): 3:37am On Apr 16, 2015
Allow the guy to go for a treat too. "Babes see that cute gal, common go ahead and fun, I wouldn't mind" kind of chats during dinner.
Re: Question Of The Day... by Wendy80(f): 7:48am On Apr 16, 2015
Either way the marriage is doomed. I'm yet to see a man who condones an unfaithful wife.
Re: Question Of The Day... by Timbuktuo: 9:04am On Apr 16, 2015
nekaa:

The balance of value in a relationship is tilted higher towards the man. Simply put, women ddont have enough value to play around without consequences. You might not like that, but it's the truth.

Beseides, whats the point of a confession? A clear conscience? Then she should have shut up her slit to begin with. She'll be leaving after the confession. I'm already eyeing Ijeoma sef. All I need is a reason. grin

(1) (Reply)

How Do The Igbos Pull This Off? / Golden Words By A Wiseman. You Must Read This! / What Would U Do If You In Diz Situation..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.