Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Wife, Cynthia Hit The Beach In Durban, SA (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Wife, Cynthia Hit The Beach In Durban, SA (photos) (43656 Views)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Wife Cynthia's First Selfie / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Wife, Cynthia Go Jet Skiing During Vacation In Spain / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C At A Pageantry. Ebuka Lied? (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Wife, Cynthia Hit The Beach In Durban, SA (photos) by JamieNaija(m): 11:18am On Apr 13, 2017
TV Host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, pictured with his wife, Cynthia at a beach in Durban, South Africa. The couple took a holiday after Ebuka rounded up his hosting duties for the just concluded Big Brother Naija.

READ FROM SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/ebuka-obi-uchendu-and-wife-cynthia-hit.html

1 Share

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Wife, Cynthia Hit The Beach In Durban, SA (photos) by voicelez: 1:03pm On Apr 13, 2017
long live C7 ototo, my mentor. Hard work pays

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Wife, Cynthia Hit The Beach In Durban, SA (photos) by solid3(m): 1:03pm On Apr 13, 2017
Olympus has.......

4 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Wife, Cynthia Hit The Beach In Durban, SA (photos) by itsIYKE(m): 1:03pm On Apr 13, 2017
They are standing on the beach.......not hitting..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Wife, Cynthia Hit The Beach In Durban, SA (photos) by JSmart4u(m): 1:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
I've ran out of f*cks to give. Mtchew

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Wife, Cynthia Hit The Beach In Durban, SA (photos) by CheezyCharles(m): 1:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
that versace agbada he wore at BBnaija finals was awesome! I showed my tailor and he said he can sew it. lol

14 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Wife, Cynthia Hit The Beach In Durban, SA (photos) by Ursino(f): 1:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
Based on proper logistics, they are good together

4 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Wife, Cynthia Hit The Beach In Durban, SA (photos) by Chikelue2000(m): 1:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
men to marry de hungry me now

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Wife, Cynthia Hit The Beach In Durban, SA (photos) by LAFO: 1:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
wink
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Wife, Cynthia Hit The Beach In Durban, SA (photos) by ileogbenfidel(m): 1:05pm On Apr 13, 2017
Everything na headline mtchewww
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Wife, Cynthia Hit The Beach In Durban, SA (photos) by ikehm3(m): 1:05pm On Apr 13, 2017
nice...based on logistics Ebuka watch out for yourself o...some south africans aren't smiling with Nigerians

5 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Wife, Cynthia Hit The Beach In Durban, SA (photos) by jordyspices: 1:07pm On Apr 13, 2017
Ebuka my guy lovely together

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Wife, Cynthia Hit The Beach In Durban, SA (photos) by kingdenny(m): 1:07pm On Apr 13, 2017
Me sef am hitting elegushi beach in Lagos Nigeria... I be celebrity grin

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Wife, Cynthia Hit The Beach In Durban, SA (photos) by HARDDON: 1:08pm On Apr 13, 2017
Mrs Ebuka has very colourful legs! shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Wife, Cynthia Hit The Beach In Durban, SA (photos) by karma2000: 1:11pm On Apr 13, 2017
i hope dey dont experience de KARMA of xenophobic attack

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Wife, Cynthia Hit The Beach In Durban, SA (photos) by leksmedia: 1:12pm On Apr 13, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Wife, Cynthia Hit The Beach In Durban, SA (photos) by LordBaelish: 1:12pm On Apr 13, 2017
Chai.... where's the content of this writeup na... SMH
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Wife, Cynthia Hit The Beach In Durban, SA (photos) by bolinjkezzy(m): 1:15pm On Apr 13, 2017
Kayesho:
Am I the only one who's never been to a beach
My bro no b only u.....upon say I dy stay for lag

3 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Wife, Cynthia Hit The Beach In Durban, SA (photos) by Kobicove(m): 1:21pm On Apr 13, 2017
They went to enjoy the money he made from BBN grin
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Wife, Cynthia Hit The Beach In Durban, SA (photos) by lrdval: 1:23pm On Apr 13, 2017
HE IS HIDDING HIS CASSAVA, THATS WHY HE IS FACING THAT WAY...BADTGUY

4 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Wife, Cynthia Hit The Beach In Durban, SA (photos) by thundafire: 1:26pm On Apr 13, 2017
solid3:
Olympus has.......
fallen lala

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Wife, Cynthia Hit The Beach In Durban, SA (photos) by Agbgift(f): 1:28pm On Apr 13, 2017
Kayesho:
Am I the only one who's never been to a beach
No bi only you o.

4 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Wife, Cynthia Hit The Beach In Durban, SA (photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 13, 2017
CheezyCharles:
that versace agbada he wore at BBnaija finals was awesome! I showed my tailor and he said he can sew it. lol
cheezyCharles of hotfm?
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Wife, Cynthia Hit The Beach In Durban, SA (photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 1:38pm On Apr 13, 2017
Ok, we don hear wats nxt?
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Wife, Cynthia Hit The Beach In Durban, SA (photos) by ndidibabe(f): 1:43pm On Apr 13, 2017
Chikelue2000:
men to marry de hungry me now
Wetin dey stop u?
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Wife, Cynthia Hit The Beach In Durban, SA (photos) by drealnamdy(m): 1:43pm On Apr 13, 2017
thundafire:
fallen lala

She just put to bed recently na these werrey boiz... angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Wife, Cynthia Hit The Beach In Durban, SA (photos) by toonzay(m): 1:43pm On Apr 13, 2017
Hmmm... and Ebuka get big thing ooo.... how many of you remember

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Wife, Cynthia Hit The Beach In Durban, SA (photos) by tzjaynee: 1:52pm On Apr 13, 2017
CheezyCharles:

Pls ensure to show it to me wen he is done

(1) (2) (Reply)

Laycon Gushes Over Cee-C / Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) / Young Artiste Shot Four Times By Army Officer In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.