Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Zamfara To Use N40m For Mass Weddings - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara To Use N40m For Mass Weddings (1381 Views)

Economic Downturn Halts Northern Nigeria Mass Weddings / Bad Economic Affects Northern Nigeria Mass Weddings / EFCC Forced Me To Pay N40m For My Release – Detained Air Force Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zamfara To Use N40m For Mass Weddings by misanho: 7:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
The Zamfara State Government has disclosed that a whopping sum of N40 million has been allocated to conduct a mass wedding organized by...read more on www.post-nigeria.com http:///LHW4

Re: Zamfara To Use N40m For Mass Weddings by SHARIAREPORTERS: 7:34pm On Apr 15, 2015
Using state funds to finance sharia
Re: Zamfara To Use N40m For Mass Weddings by Hgold(m): 7:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
40 kini? yeye dey smell.
Re: Zamfara To Use N40m For Mass Weddings by ozoigbondu: 7:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
John 3:16 cry

1 Like

Re: Zamfara To Use N40m For Mass Weddings by HzRF(m): 7:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
Yeye pipu
Better start developing ur ground oil
Becuz if biafra is declared today u will
Suffer ehn

1 Like

Re: Zamfara To Use N40m For Mass Weddings by Ikengawo: 8:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
hopefully buhari makes this a national policy because bride price in my Imo state is becoming a problem undecided
Re: Zamfara To Use N40m For Mass Weddings by Geraucald(m): 9:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Using state funds to finance sharia
Is anything wrong with using State funds in a sharia state?
Re: Zamfara To Use N40m For Mass Weddings by SHARIAREPORTERS: 9:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
Geraucald:

Is anything wrong with using State funds in a sharia state?
Wadz sharia?
F v c k muhamMAD

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara To Use N40m For Mass Weddings by abduljabbar4(m): 10:17pm On Apr 15, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:

Wadz sharia?
F v c k muhamMAD
My dog can satisfy the witch u refer to as ur mother in bed better than that castrated old freakish monkey rap1st you call your daddy.

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara To Use N40m For Mass Weddings by abduljabbar4(m): 10:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
HzRF:
Yeye pipu
Better start developing ur ground oil
Becuz if biafra is declared today u will
Suffer ehn
IF.
Listen, oil belongs to the south south and don't forget your oil is losing value everyday. You can go and drink your oil we still have tin,rubber,gum arabic, cocoa, and many more. We will also start manufacturing with Buhari as the president so who is holding you peepoo?
Re: Zamfara To Use N40m For Mass Weddings by gratiaeo(m): 10:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
I pity Christians in northern state
Re: Zamfara To Use N40m For Mass Weddings by HzRF(m): 10:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
abduljabbar4:

IF.
Listen, oil belongs to the south south and don't forget your oil is losing value everyday. You can go and drink your oil we still have tin,rubber,gum arabic, cocoa, and many more. We will also start manufacturing with Buhari as the president so who is holding you peepoo?
U don make sense lyk DAT oo
Every Jonathan supporter is from ss/se

I beg wetin be d value of ur ground oil ur yam and odas for international market

Pls tell me

1 Like

Re: Zamfara To Use N40m For Mass Weddings by FaladSon: 11:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
misanho:
The Zamfara State Government has disclosed that a whopping sum of N40 million has been allocated to conduct a mass wedding organized by...read more on www.post-nigeria.com http:///LHW4

It is well
Re: Zamfara To Use N40m For Mass Weddings by FaladSon: 11:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:

Wadz sharia?
F v c k muhamMAD

Pls don't do this
Re: Zamfara To Use N40m For Mass Weddings by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
misanho:

Are these the brides? shocked shocked shocked shocked
I thank God for the light of Christianity

1 Like

Re: Zamfara To Use N40m For Mass Weddings by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 16, 2015
HzRF:

I beg wetin be d value of ur ground oil ur yam and odas for international market

Pls tell me
Lol
bros u dey yarn correct yarn,carry go jare
#respect
Re: Zamfara To Use N40m For Mass Weddings by abduljabbar4(m): 1:25am On Apr 16, 2015
HzRF:

Pls tell me
I didn't mention groundnut oil. With Buhari in power, we will go back to agriculture and you will see the effect. Your oil is no longer as valuable as it was
Re: Zamfara To Use N40m For Mass Weddings by fitzmayowa: 4:54am On Apr 16, 2015
Another 40million naira wasted, what is the purpose of the mass wedding Does the mass wedding alleviate their poverty or something Will the mass wedding stop promiscuity Why marry people out and use state funds in the process

I wonder how some of our politicians up north reason, when there are projects that could be beneficial to all, they would rather use 40million to organise mass wedding just in the name of getting women/men satisfied "maritally"...SMH
Re: Zamfara To Use N40m For Mass Weddings by Pavore9: 5:18am On Apr 16, 2015
Ikengawo:
hopefully buhari makes this a national policy because bride price in my Imo state is becoming a problem undecided
You want to 'escape the list'! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Zamfara To Use N40m For Mass Weddings by Pavore9: 5:20am On Apr 16, 2015
Which century do these folks exist?
Re: Zamfara To Use N40m For Mass Weddings by SHARIAREPORTERS: 6:50am On Apr 16, 2015
abduljabbar4:

My dog can satisfy the witch u refer to as ur mother in bed better than that castrated old freakish monkey rap1st you call your daddy.
lol, na me tell muhamMAD(54) to go r a p e aishat(9)?
Ogbenni, muhamMAD is a pig
allahh is a mad man
Re: Zamfara To Use N40m For Mass Weddings by abduljabbar4(m): 11:24am On Apr 17, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
lol, na me tell jesus(54) to go r a p e mary(9)?
Ogbenn jesus is a pig
Jehova is a mad man
I don't care
Re: Zamfara To Use N40m For Mass Weddings by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
lol, na me tell muhamMAD(54) to go r a p e aishat(9)?
Ogbenni, muhamMAD is a pig
allahh is a mad man
O boy ehn... d day wey Muham-mad go start dey chase u for dream.. no come here o...
Re: Zamfara To Use N40m For Mass Weddings by jerryjohn727: 8:04pm On Apr 17, 2015
Misplaced priority.

(1) (Reply)

A World Without Technology. Who Do You Think Will Hold The World Power? / PHOTOS: Over 1500 Killed In Massive Earthquake In Nepal Today / Muhammadu Buhari: 11 Things You Don’t Know About Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.