Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Anti-igbo Comments: Omooba Olúwatóyìn Ojorá Wrote…must Read - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-igbo Comments: Omooba Olúwatóyìn Ojorá Wrote…must Read (485 Views)

Anti-Igbo Comments, Sagay Alleges Threat To Life, Raises Alarm. / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment / Alleged Anti-Igbo Comment: What Oba Akiolu Really Said — Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anti-igbo Comments: Omooba Olúwatóyìn Ojorá Wrote…must Read by ibkgab001: 8:50pm On Apr 15, 2015
OmoOba Olúwatóyìn Ojorá wrote:

The election had been “won” and “lost”, yet the Social media is still filled with:

“Igbos this”,

“Yorubas that”,

“We are the owners of the land”,

“No, you aren’t!”

“It’s a no man’s land”

Blah, blah, blah, blah, oink, oink, oink, oink!

Can’t we all just shut the f**k up and move on?
How did we get to this sorry state?
I blocked a friend this morning, someone I respect a lot, because his update and the comments reek of hatred and bigotry! I expect him to know better than to put up such bigoted update towards a particular tribe!

No tribe is superior to the other! We all need each other to survive!

Every tribe has their idiots, since idiocy isn’t a matter of tribe, religion or education!

That an Emeka claimed Lagos is a no man’s land doesn’t make it so nor does Emeka speak for all Igbos! And the fact that a Babatunde said all Igbos are bigots does not make it so nor does he speak for all Yorubas!

I’m getting tired of all these ethnic Vuvuzelas trying to destroy decades of inter-ethnic relationships.

What is wrong with us? This is how the genocide in Rwanda started as neighbours stop trusting each other! I hope those fanning the ember of ethnic discord learn from history and stop propagating hatred!

PS- This update isn’t a place for you to spew your bigoted nonsense! If you do, sin bin you go!

Evil triumphs when good men keep quiet! Let good people start speaking loudly against these hate speeches, so that people don’t assume that the evil people are more in number.

http://247nigerianewsupdate.co/anti-igbo-comments-omooba-oluwatoyin-ojora-wrote-must-read/

1 Like

Re: Anti-igbo Comments: Omooba Olúwatóyìn Ojorá Wrote…must Read by ibkgab001: 8:50pm On Apr 15, 2015
I hope this is not "SOMETIMES IN APRIL" for Nigerians
Re: Anti-igbo Comments: Omooba Olúwatóyìn Ojorá Wrote…must Read by kay29000(m): 8:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
Hmm! This makes a lot of sense. I am also tired of the whole thing. As was stated above...No tribe is superior to the other; we all need each other to survive.
Re: Anti-igbo Comments: Omooba Olúwatóyìn Ojorá Wrote…must Read by Beamborla(f): 8:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
I think the title for this thread is wrong, though

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Wish Igbos Well / Persistent Fuel Queues In Abuja / Letter To Imolites On The Just Concluded Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.