Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Anti-Igbo Comments, Sagay Alleges Threat To Life, Raises Alarm. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-Igbo Comments, Sagay Alleges Threat To Life, Raises Alarm. (34509 Views)

APC Is A Failure, Has Lily-Livered, Weak Leadership; IPOB Must Be Curbed - Sagay / If The Senate Insists On Summoning Me, They Are Foolish – Sagay / Time To End Senate Impunity – Falana On Ndume’s Suspension & Sagay’s Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anti-Igbo Comments, Sagay Alleges Threat To Life, Raises Alarm. by sunnyb0b0(m): 4:21pm On Jan 09, 2016
Constitutional lawyer and Chairman of the Presidential Committee on Anti- Corruption, Prof. Itse Sagay (SAN) has raised alarm over what he called the insults and death threats he has received from Igbo people for expressing his opinion on the renewed agitation for Biafra republic during President Muhammadu Buhari’s tenure.

Speaking with Daily Independent on Saturday, the erudite legal practitioner said rather than threatening him and the peace of the entire country, those who have contrary views to his should engage him in a debate and present their views in a civilised and refined manner.

Sagay, who said he stood by his comments that the the Igbo having lost out at the federal level decided to resurrect Biafra so as to get appointments they don’t deserve under Buhari  also added that he will not take the threats lightly because according to him “they have serious security implications”.

“All I did was expressed my views on a national issue. If they have contrary views, they should come forward with it instead of using abusive words particularly threatening people’s lives. Infact, they are not only threatening me but the entire country that we shall see what happens whenever they start whatever they are planning”.

” It is a very irrational process and environment in which to operate. I thought we were engaging in a debate”.

“Little did I know I was dealing with desperadoes who will not tolerate any other views that are not consistent with theirs in their headlong determination to cause confusion in the country. It is very sad”.

“I won’t take the threats lightly because most of the things said to me has serious security implications and I will do something about it” he said.

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2016/01/sagay-alleges-threats-life-comment-biafra/

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anti-Igbo Comments, Sagay Alleges Threat To Life, Raises Alarm. by merry02(m): 4:21pm On Jan 09, 2016
Coward!!!

199 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Anti-Igbo Comments, Sagay Alleges Threat To Life, Raises Alarm. by loopman: 4:27pm On Jan 09, 2016
Igbos want to set Nigeria ablaze grin
They are still mad that Jonathan lost and Buhari is not giving them the kind of patronage they enjoyed under GEJ.

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Anti-Igbo Comments, Sagay Alleges Threat To Life, Raises Alarm. by DickDastardly(m): 4:27pm On Jan 09, 2016
Who has the bag of gool's time? undecided *spits*

Ptuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! *till fades* angry

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Anti-Igbo Comments, Sagay Alleges Threat To Life, Raises Alarm. by ernesty20(m): 4:27pm On Jan 09, 2016
Useless idiotic attention-seeking coward!!

236 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Anti-Igbo Comments, Sagay Alleges Threat To Life, Raises Alarm. by loopman: 4:28pm On Jan 09, 2016
DickDastardly:
Who has the bag of gool's time? undecided *spits*

Ptuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! *till fades* angry
Nigerians are watching as you are doing your dance of shame.
Just hurt any Nigerian

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anti-Igbo Comments, Sagay Alleges Threat To Life, Raises Alarm. by DickDastardly(m): 4:28pm On Jan 09, 2016
loopman:
Igbos want to set Nigeria ablaze grin
They are still mad that Jonathan lost and Buhari is not giving them the kind of patronage they enjoyed under GEJ.
As is, 100% igbos? Every igboman? Continuu, tomorrow now you go follow cigay begin run from your shadow cheesy

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anti-Igbo Comments, Sagay Alleges Threat To Life, Raises Alarm. by loopman: 4:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
ernesty20:
Useless idiotic attention-seeking coward!!
That is the only thing you are good at, insult and make noise.

142 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Anti-Igbo Comments, Sagay Alleges Threat To Life, Raises Alarm. by DickDastardly(m): 4:31pm On Jan 09, 2016
loopman:

Nigerians are watching as you are doing your dance of shame.
Just hurt any Nigerian
I make my dough myself. No time for your kind of talk. Fvck you, sagay, jonathan, buhari and all other murrafuckers that has time for your fvcking dead gavament! Savvy? cool

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anti-Igbo Comments, Sagay Alleges Threat To Life, Raises Alarm. by ernesty20(m): 4:32pm On Jan 09, 2016
loopman:
That is the only thing you are good at, insult and make noise.
so?

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anti-Igbo Comments, Sagay Alleges Threat To Life, Raises Alarm. by loopman: 4:33pm On Jan 09, 2016
DickDastardly:

I make my dough myself. No time for your kind of talk. Fvck you, sagay, jonathan, buhari and all other murrafuckers that has time for your fvcking dead gavament! Savvy? cool
Typical Igbo noise maker

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anti-Igbo Comments, Sagay Alleges Threat To Life, Raises Alarm. by magmack: 4:33pm On Jan 09, 2016
Who wants to kill d useless SIR-gay. ****running frm his shadows. Evil dt men do lives with dm.

139 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Anti-Igbo Comments, Sagay Alleges Threat To Life, Raises Alarm. by DickDastardly(m): 4:35pm On Jan 09, 2016
funmijoyb:
unproductive, pained, irrelevant, maginalized, inferior 10th class people.

nothing we happen as long as u dont go to their red mud enlcave.

i dont want to be tribalistic today.
Getting tribalistic makes no difference to no one in particular. Only portrays you as a miniature and mediocre mind. grin

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anti-Igbo Comments, Sagay Alleges Threat To Life, Raises Alarm. by DickDastardly(m): 4:37pm On Jan 09, 2016
loopman:

Typical Igbo noise maker
I will only pray for things to get better for you. I love you bro, no homo wink

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anti-Igbo Comments, Sagay Alleges Threat To Life, Raises Alarm. by loopman: 4:40pm On Jan 09, 2016
DickDastardly:

Itse Sagay has spoken, your elders should stop being cowards.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anti-Igbo Comments, Sagay Alleges Threat To Life, Raises Alarm. by Death2alligbos(f): 4:40pm On Jan 09, 2016
DickDastardly:

o
Are u igbo cuz u dont talk like one...u talk like hausa or Yoruba.

5 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Comments, Sagay Alleges Threat To Life, Raises Alarm. by Death2alligbos(f): 4:42pm On Jan 09, 2016
Make den cross their boundary o

3 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Comments, Sagay Alleges Threat To Life, Raises Alarm. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 09, 2016
All this IPOB dont have tolerance for others opinion.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anti-Igbo Comments, Sagay Alleges Threat To Life, Raises Alarm. by JaredNomak: 4:46pm On Jan 09, 2016
It's naturally proper he's receiving life threats cos the accusations he has levelled on Igbos have every potential to impinge on the lives of Igbos in Nigeria.

26 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Comments, Sagay Alleges Threat To Life, Raises Alarm. by DickDastardly(m): 4:46pm On Jan 09, 2016
Death2alligbos:
o
Are u igbo cuz u dont talk like one...u talk like hausa or Yoruba.
I am born igbo but i am a citizen of the world too! U see, i gat to love everybody including you kiss smiley

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Comments, Sagay Alleges Threat To Life, Raises Alarm. by loopman: 4:50pm On Jan 09, 2016
tuale4u:
All this IPOB dont have tolerance for others opinion.
That is the reason they are labeled as miscreants and touts, they love violence, insult and noise.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Comments, Sagay Alleges Threat To Life, Raises Alarm. by amaechi1: 4:51pm On Jan 09, 2016
I have said this before the polity in 2015 general election left us with hatred in the mind of so many Nigeria. As if that was not enough, Nnamdi Kanu came with his own campaign of "zoo and animal called Nigeria". His doctrine has infiltrated into the minds of so many young lads, who thinks Kalu is fighting a just course.

I have said it before Igbo are the one marginalizing themselves. It may surprise some to know that onitsha-enugu express way was awarded to one of us, and alleged to have pocketed the money.

Currently, Jim and Ekwunife who championed hate speeches against the APC- a terrorist party that want to islamized Nigeria, have join in camp. What a shame.

86 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Anti-Igbo Comments, Sagay Alleges Threat To Life, Raises Alarm. by Austin4lif: 4:54pm On Jan 09, 2016
He is a terrorist and unfit to hold any public position. With this statements and actions of the north, I now realized that am not in my home.

5 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Comments, Sagay Alleges Threat To Life, Raises Alarm. by LadyExcellency: 4:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
Is this one among the Learned?

See how tribalistic resentment can reduce a man to rubbles.

No learned Igbo man have time for you. So better register a moniker on Nairaland and join forces with Barcanista to engage your colleagues of like minds to debate the trash you opined.

May be, who knows, seun and the mods will ban you for insulting fellow Nairalander if you misbehave and lose your civility.

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Anti-Igbo Comments, Sagay Alleges Threat To Life, Raises Alarm. by Aufbauh(m): 5:03pm On Jan 09, 2016
Ipob chest beaters you see what you've done to the great Igbo nation?
Her once glorious story is now a subject of mockery and a laughing stock amongst mortals.

We've warned you guys that resentment, hatred and insult does not pay but you refused to heed rather you choose to die with it.

You call Nigeria and Nigerians 'zoo' and animals' respectively so what do you expect?
Retrace your steps before it is too late.

35 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayose, Fani-Kayode React As Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP / Saraki’s 90 Lawyers Cause Confusion In Court / How Lagos Made History With Virtual Exco Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.