Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) (85198 Views)

Family Mourns Aspiring Young Lady Who Died On Independence Day In Abuja. Photos / Sick Homeless Man Spotted In Gwarimpa, Abuja (Photos) / Unemployed Man Welcomes Quintuplets In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by nosairabor(m): 11:08am On Feb 25, 2016

As Seen In Abuja This Morning... I'm Sure She's A Maid

It is this kind of "Oga" mentality that makes us look more primitive than civilized in this country. This happened this morning 25th February 2016 in the never ending morning traffic of Nyanya in Abuja.

Three grown men (Driver inclusive) and a young boy were in this vehicle while they put this lady to sit behind. As if that was not bad enough, somewhere along the way, the boy dropped leaving just the so called "Oga" at the back. Still the lady was left behind with the haze weather in a traffic that usually lasts for about 1h 30mins and counting and with vehicles crawling at snail pace.

See another photo below...

This unfortunate act could not have gone unnoticed as one V.I.O officer and a gentleman who saw it, walked up to the car and lamented about why they kept the lady behind when there were enough space inside the car. The driver Including the "Oga" barked at the officer to get out!!! as they continued on their way.

Just one question for the men in the car. If they were to give their wife, daughter or sister a lift, would they put her there?

http://www.nosairabor.com/2016/02/as-seen-in-abuja-this-morning-im-sure.html?m=1

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by flexxyworld(m): 11:11am On Feb 25, 2016
That's how heartless some boss are.. God wud pick her call, make she continue too dial am

269 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 11:15am On Feb 25, 2016
Couldn't she have sat down with the driver in the front passenger seat? undecided People wicked shaaa

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:30am On Feb 25, 2016
bigtt76:
Couldn't she have sat down with the driver in the front passenger seat? undecided People wicked shaaa

The world itself is wicked.

Lets not judge since we don't know the exact story and we never can tell if the woman sat there voluntarily

152 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by Terry68: 11:42am On Feb 25, 2016
don't conclude from afar. there's more to the story than what your thought can administer.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by Emmatdayo(m): 11:46am On Feb 25, 2016
hmmm thats normal in nigeria,we treat maids like slaves

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by greatgod2012(f): 11:54am On Feb 25, 2016
Terry68:
don't conclude from afar. there's more to the story than what your thought can administer.

no matter the story behind it, my brother, no human being deserve to be treated as such.

But I'm 80% certain that it's maids that are usually treated as such, which is very very unfair. As if it's their fault to be born without silver spoon.

35 Likes

Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by greatgod2012(f): 11:58am On Feb 25, 2016
ULSHERLAN:

The world itself is wicked.

Lets not judge since we don't know the exact story and we never can tell if the woman sat there voluntarily

We're not judging, we're only saying no human being deserves to be treated as such, no matter the story behind it.

And yes, the world is wicked, but we all can collectively make it a better place for ourselves.

14 Likes

Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by Creamish(f): 12:00pm On Feb 25, 2016
Well I have once opted to sit right there on my way back from the stadium..Had 2 friends ride there with me.. I dint feel like a maid.. I luvd the fresh breeze and d company of my friends..

Mindset maybe?

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by ULSHERLAN(m): 12:20pm On Feb 25, 2016
greatgod2012:

We're not judging, we're only saying no human being deserves to be treated as such, no matter the story behind it.

And yes, the world is wicked, but we all can collectively make it a better place for ourselves.

But what if the case is that the lady sat down there to hold on to or properly watch over what she kept there from theft. It's just perspective and yea no one deserves to be treated in bad way

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by greatgod2012(f): 12:36pm On Feb 25, 2016
ULSHERLAN:

But what if the case is that the lady sat down there to hold on to or properly watch over what she kept there from theft. It's just perspective and yea no one deserves to be treated in bad way

Anyways, let's hope that's what's happening sha or what creamish said up there....

Benefit of doubt.........
Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by ULSHERLAN(m): 12:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
greatgod2012:

Anyways, let's hope that's what's happening sha or what creamish said up there....

Benefit of doubt.........

smiley yeah, lets hope
Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by yvelchstores(f): 2:12pm On Feb 25, 2016
It doesn't matter how u see it, it's just plain wrong!

A truly prosperous man knows the value of people. This so called oga is a money miss road, just like many money miss roads in Nigeria. Pride is a sin that oozes in Nigeria. It stinks!

8 Likes

Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by nani212(m): 3:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
Nigerians can judge from afar sha.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by dotmanxp(m): 3:30pm On Feb 25, 2016
sometime in the future when she don hammer, she would remember this, laugh and say "baba God I thank u for my life"

6 Likes

Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by haul: 4:45pm On Feb 25, 2016
This is very wrong, you all know africans love to show their bossy ass when power tripping right? Little power a nigerian woman will get drunk! Well its a mans world.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 5:51pm On Feb 25, 2016
I saw a woman once - a stupid one who think of herself what she is not - She deemed her 'maid' unfit to share the front seat of the car with her, so she ordered the poor girl to sit at the back. Funny thing is, they were the only people in the car and the maid sat comfortably in the owner's corner while her madam drove her like a driver.

The things we do...

31 Likes

Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by FISHMOONEY: 6:40pm On Feb 25, 2016
maybe she was on a free lift,,

in that part of town, some people request for free lift to town...

no be Nyanya for morning again?

22 Likes

Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by wordcat(m): 6:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
Blame her creator not her master. If her creator had made her a queen; she wouldn't have bn a slave
Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by yomalex(m): 7:58pm On Feb 25, 2016
FISHMOONEY:
maybe she was on a free lift,,

in that part of town, some people request for free lift to town...

no be Nyanya for morning again?
I'm surprised non of the commenters thought maybe she got a free ride. And the OP has already published unconfirmed events in his blog

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by stainlex(m): 8:04pm On Feb 25, 2016
But she's human cry
Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by seunaj: 8:04pm On Feb 25, 2016
I don't believe the VIO side of the story. Were u following them through out the journey? Are you a monitoring spirit? I have learned not to judge ppl from afar. We may not really be able to ascertain wot circumstance landed the women at the back of the Hilux. Even @ dat, so many ppl could have drove pass this woman not even considering a lift but this man is kind enough to offer a very secured lift in the sense that the woman in question can not even harbor any fear of being kidnapped,everyone can see her where she is sitting, enjoying an uninterrupted breeze.
Be positive, a cup half filled can also be seen as half empty, it all depends on the way you are viewing it

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by dammytosh: 8:04pm On Feb 25, 2016
IF i can not treat her like my daughter or member of my house hold.

I do not deserve to be served by her.

If you go to churches too on sundays. Check all the family members, you will be able to say. Yes this is the maid.

The picture might be misleading but the message should remain the same.

Treat your maids like your blood relative.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by englishmart(m): 8:05pm On Feb 25, 2016
What if she enjoyed the ride?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by Sunnycliff(m): 8:05pm On Feb 25, 2016
God punish poverty. Life is irony! Tomorrow this lady might be married to a wealthy guy or a career politician and the tables turned around. Men should learn not to treat others as if they own the world.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by Roidatom(m): 8:05pm On Feb 25, 2016
Maybe na lift dem give her.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by Funjosh(m): 8:05pm On Feb 25, 2016
tongue
Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by missKiffy(f): 8:06pm On Feb 25, 2016
This is bad
Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by PAnaceA7(m): 8:07pm On Feb 25, 2016
how u take know all did story

1 Like

Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by nepapole(m): 8:07pm On Feb 25, 2016
Mayb she luvd it out dere
Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 25, 2016
life itself is cruel...
I wonder what might have been going on through her mind as she was subjected to such inhumane act...

as for the"oga" karma is patiently waiting for his offspring...
it is well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? / Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband / Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.