Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Official Football Manager Thread For PC - Gaming (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Official Football Manager Thread For PC (102077 Views)

Football Manager/football Manager Mobile 2017 (FM/FMM) Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Football Manager Thread For PC by dodobytes: 7:50am On Jun 05, 2015
ibietela2:

Is it the 2015? And you download from the link above?

yes boss its 2015 n from d link above..I have updated d directx and done everything..but I can't find d 3DGAME folder its missing..I think dats d issue.
Re: Official Football Manager Thread For PC by hardebounty(m): 7:57am On Jun 05, 2015
dodobytes:

My brother i don do everything wey all the gurus advice...still no show oo!

Baba, same here.. but can window 8 b an issue to d game? I can't jus forget FM like that..
Re: Official Football Manager Thread For PC by dodobytes: 8:13am On Jun 05, 2015
hardebounty:

Baba, same here.. but can window 8 b an issue to d game? I can't jus forget FM like that..

I think you should look through all d folders in the game to see if they see all intact..I think my issue stems from d fact dat my 3DGAME folder was removed by my security software,while downloading.Because I can't find anything in my quarantine folder.

Pls do u have d folder?
Re: Official Football Manager Thread For PC by ibietela2(m): 8:16am On Jun 05, 2015
dodobytes:

yes boss its 2015 n from d link above..I have updated d directx and done everything..but I can't find d 3DGAME folder its missing..I think dats d issue.

Installed DIRECTX from the game folder..... I don't think i have 3DGame folder
Re: Official Football Manager Thread For PC by ibietela2(m): 8:17am On Jun 05, 2015
Extract the zip file again na....... Unless you didn't complete the download
Re: Official Football Manager Thread For PC by dodobytes: 8:30am On Jun 05, 2015
ibietela2:
Extract the zip file again na....... Unless you didn't complete the download

bro as I dey talk to u...d file sef don dey complain..I don over extract am sef..it was a complete download..if not I don't think it will install sef...I have installed d DirectX as directed...etc..I still keep having d error messages.

can u gimme a snapshot of the game files n folders..mke I compare with my own.abeg I know say I don dey trouble una too much.
Re: Official Football Manager Thread For PC by dodobytes: 10:26pm On Jun 05, 2015
hardebounty:

My bro i have cracked it finally ooooooo... grin grin

Plenty thanks to all my people in the house that helped me in no small measure,i hail all of una.

Hardebounty,i had to watch the installation video and having done every thing as suggested on this thread,and still coming up short,the video instructed that the crack files from the extracted iso file be copied and dropped in the FM 2015 folder that is located in your program files.

Just watch the video and you will get it better..

1 Like

Re: Official Football Manager Thread For PC by hardebounty(m): 11:22pm On Jun 05, 2015
dodobytes:

Plenty thanks to all my people in the house that helped me in no small measure,i hail all of una.

Hardebounty,i had to watch the installation video and having done every thing as suggested on this thread,and still coming up short,the video instructed that the crack files from the extracted iso file be copied and dropped in the FM 2015 folder that is located in your program files.

Biko.. how can I get the video??
Re: Official Football Manager Thread For PC by dodobytes: 12:16am On Jun 06, 2015
hardebounty:

Biko.. how can I get the video??

http://oceanofgames.com/football-manager-2015-free-download/

click the link,scroll down u will see "game installation video"
Re: Official Football Manager Thread For PC by austinsmat(m): 10:46am On Jun 06, 2015
dodobytes:

thanks a lot for bringing the idea of watching the video my mind never reach there. I download the fm15 since last two weeks I have try all the solutions It didn't work. but after watching the video and follow the procedure it start working. thanks to you all the people in the house bye-bye fm14

1 Like

Re: Official Football Manager Thread For PC by ibietela2(m): 11:21am On Jun 06, 2015
dodobytes:

Ahhhhh, you see am?
Re: Official Football Manager Thread For PC by hardebounty(m): 3:52pm On Jun 06, 2015
ibietela2:

Ahhhhh, you see am?

Yeah, I saw it bro, Thanks.. Am gonna try it out later

Regards

1 Like

Re: Official Football Manager Thread For PC by ibietela2(m): 4:59pm On Jun 07, 2015
Mhen.......... i still made it

Re: Official Football Manager Thread For PC by MrDojo(m): 8:23pm On Jun 07, 2015
ibietela2:

Bro why nt download logo packs 4 yur FM15.....
Re: Official Football Manager Thread For PC by RobinHez(m): 8:34pm On Jun 07, 2015
ibietela2:
hehe ...kudos!
Re: Official Football Manager Thread For PC by ibietela2(m): 9:41pm On Jun 07, 2015
MrDojo:

Bro why nt download logo packs 4 yur FM15.....

I have tried didn't work (the kits o)
Re: Official Football Manager Thread For PC by ibietela2(m): 9:41pm On Jun 07, 2015
RobinHez:

hehe ...kudos!

Thanks
Re: Official Football Manager Thread For PC by ibietela2(m): 8:01am On Jun 08, 2015
IbileArmy:

any other place to download fh15 except the shitty link above that won't download after waiting for cloudvpsfiles

I got mine with mobile from that shitty link. I can direct you to a torrent file download
Re: Official Football Manager Thread For PC by MrDojo(m): 9:56am On Jun 08, 2015
ibietela2:

I have tried didn't work (the kits o)

kits always ave problems....... bt try and download the logo pack
Re: Official Football Manager Thread For PC by ibietela2(m): 10:35am On Jun 08, 2015
MrDojo:

kits always ave problems....... bt try and download the logo pack

Do you have the link?
Re: Official Football Manager Thread For PC by ibietela2(m): 10:45am On Jun 08, 2015
Re: Official Football Manager Thread For PC by MrDojo(m): 11:03am On Jun 08, 2015
Re: Official Football Manager Thread For PC by austinsmat(m): 2:12pm On Jun 08, 2015
i downloaded mine from his site
Re: Official Football Manager Thread For PC by ibietela2(m): 2:52pm On Jun 08, 2015
Re: Official Football Manager Thread For PC by ibietela2(m): 10:19am On Jun 09, 2015
It's not easy but I made it....... Premier League and champions league winner
Re: Official Football Manager Thread For PC by ibietela2(m): 8:08pm On Jun 10, 2015
My game is no were to be found
Re: Official Football Manager Thread For PC by RobinHez(m): 8:48pm On Jun 10, 2015
how do you mean?
ibietela2:
My game is no were to be found
Re: Official Football Manager Thread For PC by ibietela2(m): 9:23pm On Jun 10, 2015
RobinHez:
how do you mean?

When i was about leaving school, i save the game somehow I am not able to find it under Saved games, the file i saved is not loading up
Re: Official Football Manager Thread For PC by RobinHez(m): 9:56pm On Jun 10, 2015
ibietela2:

When i was about leaving school, i save the game somehow I am not able to find it under Saved games, the file i saved is not loading up
goto documents>sports interactive>football manager>games and check if ur saved file is there
u have to save you games manually, dont depend on the autosave feature

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (37) (Reply)

Where Can I Download God Of War Pc Version Game / Play 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Online / PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.