Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

[video] AY Live Parody Of The INEC Result Announcement. Watch And Laugh. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [video] AY Live Parody Of The INEC Result Announcement. Watch And Laugh. (2168 Views)

Ondo Election: Official INEC Result Updates In 17 Local Governments - Vanguard / How We Got Job To Print Fake INEC Result Sheet In Rivers – Suspect (Video) / Buhari's Motocade On His Way To Receive The Inec's Certificate Of Return Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[video] AY Live Parody Of The INEC Result Announcement. Watch And Laugh. by Fembleez1(m): 1:08am On Apr 16, 2015
AY stages this series of drama alongside his comedy colleagues (AY, Helen Paul, Seyi Law, Funny Bone, Ushbebe, Shakara, Acapella).

AY The Comedian is known for mimicking popular Dramatic scenes from Events happening around, and the just concluded March 28th Presidential Elections isn’t an exception.

People at the event tagged it as one of the most hilarious part of AY Live Easter Sunday. The Kano and Rivers State results, and of course the Orubebe fracas was fully exposed in another AY’s live skits.

Click on this link http://gistreel.com/2015/04/10/comedy-skit-inec-presidential-election-result-announcement-by-comedian-ay-helen-paul/ to watch or download.

Re: [video] AY Live Parody Of The INEC Result Announcement. Watch And Laugh. by Fembleez1(m): 1:10am On Apr 16, 2015
Mods, please do the Needful. FP. wink
Re: [video] AY Live Parody Of The INEC Result Announcement. Watch And Laugh. by Nobody: 1:14am On Apr 16, 2015
I love this dude...lol
c him jegalized face

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [video] AY Live Parody Of The INEC Result Announcement. Watch And Laugh. by mhizpeaarl(f): 1:56am On Apr 16, 2015
lol ay is always making money off everything••• so hillarious. A gifted man

1 Like

Re: [video] AY Live Parody Of The INEC Result Announcement. Watch And Laugh. by mrofficial(m): 2:17am On Apr 16, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
lol ay is always making money off everything••• so hillarious. A gifted man

AY is business man.
Re: [video] AY Live Parody Of The INEC Result Announcement. Watch And Laugh. by Fembleez1(m): 7:48am On Apr 16, 2015
If una no sabi laugh : OAM4J, Afam4eva, maclatunji, Ikenna351. Make una make others laugh na.

This comedy no deserve FP undecided
Re: [video] AY Live Parody Of The INEC Result Announcement. Watch And Laugh. by mhizpeaarl(f): 8:10am On Apr 16, 2015
mrofficial:

AY is business man.
no b small tin o nd dt mkz him uniq
Re: [video] AY Live Parody Of The INEC Result Announcement. Watch And Laugh. by Situation001(m): 10:11pm On Apr 29, 2015
I swear I laughed my funny asss off after watching it...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [video] AY Live Parody Of The INEC Result Announcement. Watch And Laugh. by Fembleez1(m): 12:46am On Apr 30, 2015
Situation001:
I swear I laughed my funny asss off after watching it...

You deserve to be happy bro! Don't delete the video in case there happen to be time that wifey or anyone steps on your nerve. Just play the video and kill the steam. wink

1 Like

Re: [video] AY Live Parody Of The INEC Result Announcement. Watch And Laugh. by Situation001(m): 10:27am On Apr 30, 2015
Fembleez1:

You deserve to be happy bro! Don't delete the video in case there happen to be time that wifey or anyone steps on your nerve. Just play the video and kill the steam. wink
Seriously...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Police Storm NASS Over Alleged Alteration Of Senate Standing Rules By Ekweremadu / 60 Years After, Kano Groundnut Pyramids Site Turns To Football Field / When Will This Happen In Africa Expecially In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.