Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,838 members, 7,813,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Is There Any Way To Lose Baby Belly Fat - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is There Any Way To Lose Baby Belly Fat (603 Views)

Couple Lose Baby At 32 Weeks And Doctors Say Wife’s Womb Must Be Removed! / Photo: Mum Finds Missing Wedding Ring In Her Baby's Belly / Photo: Mum Finds Missing Wedding Ring In Her Baby's Belly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Way To Lose Baby Belly Fat by mypeace04(m): 5:54am On Apr 16, 2015
Almost all women who have been pregnant have come across this problem. After the baby is born they still have the baby belly fat. The big question is, is there a way to lose baby belly fat.

The answer is yes, however it takes hard work and dedication. Now it helps if you have good genes and your belly just comes back to its natural size, however most of the time it doesn’t work like that.
http://www.3weekfastresults..com

Re: Is There Any Way To Lose Baby Belly Fat by cwitch: 6:04am On Apr 16, 2015
I know a Fruit drink can naturally do that. Am not allowed to do any product advert
But anyone can call me i will explain how to use and how to get it. 08161333339 also on whatsapp.

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Banana / Codeine Abuse & Addiction Effects, Signs & Symptoms / 11 Year Expired Products, Maggots Etc. The SHOCKING Tale Of Chocolat Royal Shut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.