Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs (79007 Views)

Omoni Oboli's Hubby Orders Her Back Home As She Shows Off Her Butt, Fans React / Tonto Dikeh Is Ambassador Of Nature Essence USA (Photos) / Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
fallen breast

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs by buoye1(m): 3:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
Sagged bweeeeest
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs by gurunlocker: 3:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
oloyolo:
If this makes front page I will commit suicide by jumping from my bed angry

and then seun should visit tb joshua

so how far now... u don die?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs by LatestTrend: 3:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs by slap1(m): 3:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
She's beautiful, the white dog.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs by condralbede(m): 3:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
Tonto dike.....this babe no just won rest for any body,not even for oga seungrin meanwhile where is the braless
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs by bobcharly(m): 3:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
n
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs by niggi4life(m): 3:18pm On Apr 16, 2015
And there it goes front page smh
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
You can hardly find my comments on a thread like this one! Never!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs by iPrevail(m): 3:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
WTF is this poo doing on front page? undecided

MODS.. please gimme tha shii you guys are smoking mehn embarassed

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs by jamillion: 3:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
She shld just do the needful like her rivals, flaunting dog's nt life
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs by Kx: 3:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
[size=13pt]All these celebs dey fall hand o
Na dis kind capentermade "kuchin' chair dey Tonto Dike house? [/size]
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs by Akynzodeighbour(m): 3:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
oloyolo:

you are dead, anything tonto makes FP
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs by Smoj(m): 3:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
dis DECAYED TO.TO of a girl self, na wa for her oo
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs by Jhayeahsam01(m): 3:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
this lttle girl go like doggie style
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs by Funnystar(m): 3:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
Lolzzz.... Una no go kill me
Fabdedon:
And you call that braless grin to some girls dats amoured pad
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs by Chibokgame: 3:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
I am not seeing anything, please can you bring the inner image closer to the focus lens.

I have also check in the dictionary I could not find the meaning of Braless.
OP,
Please can you through in more light.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs by alberto2k(m): 3:27pm On Apr 16, 2015
oloyolo:

please why are u still breathing and reading this? undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs by bigx(m): 3:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
perverts
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs by killercute16(m): 3:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
jascon1:
Abeg anybody get 100 naira change? I won pay the keke man way carry my stockfish come.
Seriously....this post is damn funny to me.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs by ajealadick(m): 3:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
[quote author=oloyolo post=32774153]If this makes front page I will commit suicide by jumping from my bed angry

and then seun should visit tb joshua[/quote

Ha, I thought you wanted to fulfill the Oba's wish by jumping into the lagoon.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs by alberto2k(m): 3:31pm On Apr 16, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
lol wa mkz u tink I had one
cuz only a very old and experienced member knows the trick in making FPcomments on NL undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 16, 2015
oloyolo:

Are you still alive?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs by dokunbam(m): 3:33pm On Apr 16, 2015
Seun always make money out of toto-dicke
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs by Lanretoye(m): 3:34pm On Apr 16, 2015
i was expecting to see some tontos grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs by jayluv2: 3:34pm On Apr 16, 2015
hello pals wanna send money online,instant cash ,western union ,send and receive E-Currency,to any part of the country kindly contact us here @HANANA GLOBAL LINK LTD,We also deal in Auto mobile sales,foreign used and brand new cars.kal dis numbers for more details 08100250770 or 07046530852 visit www.hananagloballink.com
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs by petux(m): 3:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
Tcheww Dem tlk say tonto dikeh na virgin.....#Shoro niyen
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
So how this gist take concern me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US / Tacha Blasts President Buhari For "Addressing Nigerians On Twitter" Over COVID19 / Tiwa Savage Giving LAP Dance While Still Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.