Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs (79004 Views)

Omoni Oboli's Hubby Orders Her Back Home As She Shows Off Her Butt, Fans React / Tonto Dikeh Is Ambassador Of Nature Essence USA (Photos) / Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 16, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
lol I don't drink beer Bt d pepper soup is fine
Hey, will you fvckin stop disturbing my mentionsundecided ?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs by pbs4real(m): 10:31pm On Apr 16, 2015
Gracyel:

Am good cool
are u cros'd? U luk indish. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs by mhizpeaarl(f): 10:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
pbs4real:
so wats ur brand?smirnoff or. . . . . . . . . . . . . ?
5 alive grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs by mhizpeaarl(f): 10:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
Orijin101:

Hey, will you fvckin stop disturbing my mentionsundecided ?
wow so gentle manly undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
wow so gentle manly undecided
angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs by Gracyel(f): 10:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
pbs4real:
are u cros'd? U luk indish. .
Yes. Half indian
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs by mhizpeaarl(f): 11:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
Orijin101:

angry
m a lady y diju use d F wrd on me.. R we fighting
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 16, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
m a lady y diju use d F wrd on me.. R we fighting
ok. . . you think I'm so dumd that i can see that your moniker is feminine even though you ain't using the (f) label undecided ?
I only told you to fvck off my mention and nothing else, you fvckin mentioned my moniker up to 4 time on a same post.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs by titanic1(f): 12:00am On Apr 17, 2015
oloyolo:
If this makes front page I will commit suicide by jumping from my bed angry

and then seun should visit tb joshua
op u're nt alive
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs by pbs4real(m): 12:21am On Apr 17, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
5 alive grin
i op u wld finish 2packs. . ?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs by jascon1(m): 5:42am On Apr 17, 2015
Gracyel:

Yes. Half indian
no b ownlay. Eye pencil for forehead day change race? U be ezigbote nwa afor
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs by Fabdedon(m): 5:47am On Apr 17, 2015
mekadinho:

Hahaha...... Nw u r my man of month, we don't give a flying Fu.@k, even if they go pantless or cloth{less}.
hehehe i no talk pantless oo grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs by cotzywitzy(m): 11:40am On Apr 17, 2015
Is that not weed in between her laps... :-XIs that not weed in between her laps...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs by ladipeacemaker(m): 11:58am On Apr 17, 2015
If you have always wanted to do 7 times more in your Business, Career and Life, then join over 500 Nigerians at this conference.

It is absolutely FREE. Hurry and register here on this link: http://www.blueoceanstrategyng.com/eventregister/?j=3

Please, note that the link will become inactive as soon as the first 500 people are registered.

Venue: Oakwood Park Hotel by Chevron R/About, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lekki, Lagos.

Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs by Gracyel(f): 1:24pm On Apr 17, 2015
jascon1:
no b ownlay. Eye pencil for forehead day change race? U be ezigbote nwa afor
Lol.... Not the first time am getting Dat from people who have only seen pics and not d real me. That's not eye pencil. It's a natural birth mark!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs by Pchidexy(m): 2:56pm On Apr 17, 2015
Kylez:
When did people going braless become news

I think guys should start going boxerless

Lmao! Guy you no go kill me biko!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US / Tacha Blasts President Buhari For "Addressing Nigerians On Twitter" Over COVID19 / Tiwa Savage Giving LAP Dance While Still Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.