Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Is It Ok To Give Such Response, No Matter The Situation? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Ok To Give Such Response, No Matter The Situation? (1104 Views)

Pastors: 10 Things You Must NEVER Do, No Matter What / 10 Bible Promises That Can Keep You Up In Any Situation / Sacrificial Form: The Official Response From RCCG Headquarters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Ok To Give Such Response, No Matter The Situation? by angelamina(f): 10:24am On Apr 16, 2015

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Give Such Response, No Matter The Situation? by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 16, 2015
Are you trying to say, He isn't grateful to God?
Re: Is It Ok To Give Such Response, No Matter The Situation? by angelamina(f): 10:58am On Apr 16, 2015
emusmith:

Are you trying to say, He isn't grateful to God?
exactly
Re: Is It Ok To Give Such Response, No Matter The Situation? by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 16, 2015
angelamina:
exactly

Hmm... Kind of
Re: Is It Ok To Give Such Response, No Matter The Situation? by tablu: 11:49am On Apr 16, 2015
It all boils down to contentment!! Some one who is used to havin everytin at his convienience will not be happy when things dont go there way! Give him time he will humble up! Especially when he hits d brickwall of failure...bros Failure, humulity and contentment go together like rice, beans and plantain...
Re: Is It Ok To Give Such Response, No Matter The Situation? by Kennydoc(m): 10:15pm On Sep 07, 2015
Angelamina, contact me via diliken4ever@yahoo.com
Re: Is It Ok To Give Such Response, No Matter The Situation? by DrTims(m): 3:15pm On Mar 05, 2016
Well I hope he later discover the importance of been grateful to God for everything. I suspect Sabotage sha!!!
Re: Is It Ok To Give Such Response, No Matter The Situation? by divineappo(m): 10:46pm On May 29, 2019
angelamina:
exactly
you are beautiful
I sent you a pm now kindly reply please

(1) (Reply)

Atheist Are Not Bad People / See Why You May Stop Reading NIV Version / Is It Right For A Christian To Eat The Sallah Meat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.