Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

10 Bible Promises That Can Keep You Up In Any Situation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Bible Promises That Can Keep You Up In Any Situation (26459 Views)

10 Bible Verses To Read On OVERCOMING TRIALS / 10 Bible Verses On Tithing / 10 Bible Verses Every Christian Should Know By Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Bible Promises That Can Keep You Up In Any Situation by ikbnice(m): 7:26am On Aug 28, 2016
Our life can be full of tribulations and problems. No one gets to have a trouble free time on this Earth. However, with the love of God and His promises we become able to overcome anything that comes against us! These 10 Bible promises would inspire you and help you not to lose heart in any situation .

1. "The LORD shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.” (Exodus 14:14)

2. “Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him and he will do this.” (Psalm 37:5)

3. “I will not die but live, and will proclaim what the LORD has done.” (Psalm 118:17)

4. “If God is for us, who can be against us?” (Romans 8:31)

5. “Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.” (Romans 8:1)

6. “For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God.” (Ephesians 2:cool

7. “Honor the LORD with your wealth, with the first fruits of all your crops; then your barns will be filled to overflowing, and your vats will brim over with new wine.” (Proverbs 3:9-10)

8. “Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name , he gave the right to become children of God.” (John 1:12)

9. “Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and strangers, but fellow citizens with God’s people and also members of his household.” (Ephesians 2:19)

10. “Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him.” (James 4:12)

As you step out today, remember these promises can keep you up when the world and Satan try to pull you down. Do not lose heart and be a winner!

https://www.naij.com/828095-10-top-inspirational-bible-promises-will-never-lose-heart.html?

110 Likes 26 Shares

Re: 10 Bible Promises That Can Keep You Up In Any Situation by Lazyreporta(m): 7:36am On Aug 28, 2016
kiss
ikbnice:
Our life can be full of tribulations and problems. No one gets to have a trouble free time on this Earth. However, with the love of God and His promises we become able to overcome anything that comes against us! These 10 Bible promises would inspire you and help you not to lose heart in any situation .

1. "The LORD shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.” (Exodus 14:14)

2. “Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him and he will do this.” (Psalm 37:5)

3. “I will not die but live, and will proclaim what the LORD has done.” (Psalm 118:17)

4. “If God is for us, who can be against us?” (Romans 8:31)

5. “Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.” (Romans 8:1)

6. “For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God.” (Ephesians 2:cool

7. “Honor the LORD with your wealth, with the first fruits of all your crops; then your barns will be filled to overflowing, and your vats will brim over with new wine.” (Proverbs 3:9-10)

8. “Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name , he gave the right to become children of God.” (John 1:12)

9. “Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and strangers, but fellow citizens with God’s people and also members of his household.” (Ephesians 2:19)

10. “Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him.” (James 4:12)

As you step out today, remember these promises can keep you up when the world and Satan try to pull you down. Do not lose heart and be a winner!

https://www.naij.com/828095-10-top-inspirational-bible-promises-will-never-lose-heart.html?

cc lalasticlala, mynd44

11 Likes

Re: 10 Bible Promises That Can Keep You Up In Any Situation by Lazyreporta(m): 7:37am On Aug 28, 2016
Well written, op

God bless u

My signature is still for u....

4 Likes

Re: 10 Bible Promises That Can Keep You Up In Any Situation by youngest85(m): 8:02am On Aug 28, 2016
And who told u those promises are 4rm God?
Re: 10 Bible Promises That Can Keep You Up In Any Situation by Unsad(m): 2:45pm On Aug 28, 2016
Amen

1 Like

Re: 10 Bible Promises That Can Keep You Up In Any Situation by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2016
youngest85:
good question grin
Re: 10 Bible Promises That Can Keep You Up In Any Situation by ped007(m): 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2016
Somebody Say Amen!!!
Re: 10 Bible Promises That Can Keep You Up In Any Situation by veekid(m): 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2016
These guys would just turn nairaland front-page to church on Sundays ......... arrrgggghhhhhhh

[size=20pt]kinni wayre gaaan[/size]
Re: 10 Bible Promises That Can Keep You Up In Any Situation by teacherbim(f): 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2016
I am blessed this comes at the right time,hallelujah

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Bible Promises That Can Keep You Up In Any Situation by maryjan8(f): 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2016
Ok, noted
Re: 10 Bible Promises That Can Keep You Up In Any Situation by MrPetex(m): 2:49pm On Aug 28, 2016
good
Re: 10 Bible Promises That Can Keep You Up In Any Situation by MAGNETIC(m): 2:49pm On Aug 28, 2016
"what a man soeth he repeth"
Re: 10 Bible Promises That Can Keep You Up In Any Situation by Princelegacylemoha(m): 2:50pm On Aug 28, 2016
With God all things are possible

1 Like

Re: 10 Bible Promises That Can Keep You Up In Any Situation by NotNairalandi(m): 2:50pm On Aug 28, 2016
Op...you forgot to put the most important one among all.

"Fear 'NORTH' for i am with you"

For those who will quote me or hide my post....i cover my post with the precious bloody of Jesus grin

3 Likes

Re: 10 Bible Promises That Can Keep You Up In Any Situation by ikbnice(m): 2:50pm On Aug 28, 2016
Lazyreporta:
You wrote well op
God bless u
you too
Re: 10 Bible Promises That Can Keep You Up In Any Situation by listica(m): 2:51pm On Aug 28, 2016
maryjan8:
Ok, noted
only muslims will encounter this post.good news to all of us

1 Like

Re: 10 Bible Promises That Can Keep You Up In Any Situation by ikbnice(m): 2:51pm On Aug 28, 2016
teacherbim:
I am blessed this comes at the right time,hallelujah
and remain blessed

1 Like

Re: 10 Bible Promises That Can Keep You Up In Any Situation by teacherbim(f): 2:51pm On Aug 28, 2016
youngest85:

No! they are not from God,they are from satan mtewwwwww

1 Like

Re: 10 Bible Promises That Can Keep You Up In Any Situation by linusbnn(m): 2:52pm On Aug 28, 2016
Kkkk
Re: 10 Bible Promises That Can Keep You Up In Any Situation by ProfEinstein: 2:53pm On Aug 28, 2016
10 opium that keeps you going, the truth remains that religion doesn't take away the pains it just gives you false hope, things are never gonna be OK if U don't make them OK.

1 Like

Re: 10 Bible Promises That Can Keep You Up In Any Situation by Millermilli: 2:53pm On Aug 28, 2016
Let's somebody shout hallelujah! When people know this why do they keep blaming Mr president?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Bible Promises That Can Keep You Up In Any Situation by ihatebuhari(f): 2:53pm On Aug 28, 2016
Jesus is God
Re: 10 Bible Promises That Can Keep You Up In Any Situation by Clemsworld(m): 2:53pm On Aug 28, 2016
Well written
Re: 10 Bible Promises That Can Keep You Up In Any Situation by teacherbim(f): 2:53pm On Aug 28, 2016
ikbnice:
and remain blessed

Amen! tnks
Re: 10 Bible Promises That Can Keep You Up In Any Situation by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 28, 2016
Delusion.

1 Like

Re: 10 Bible Promises That Can Keep You Up In Any Situation by Lazyreporta(m): 2:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
youngest85:

6 Likes

Re: 10 Bible Promises That Can Keep You Up In Any Situation by ikbnice(m): 2:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
teacherbim:

calm down my sister, some people are best ignored.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Bible Promises That Can Keep You Up In Any Situation by ikbnice(m): 2:56pm On Aug 28, 2016
Millermilli:
Let's somebody shout hallelujah! When people know this why do they keep blaming Mr president?
we need this especially at a time like this in Naija.
Re: 10 Bible Promises That Can Keep You Up In Any Situation by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 2:56pm On Aug 28, 2016
4.“If God is for us, who can be against us?”(Romans 8:31)

This one got me..........

1 Like

Re: 10 Bible Promises That Can Keep You Up In Any Situation by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:57pm On Aug 28, 2016
False promises

Empty sounds

You are own your own. Satan has provided you with wisdom you need to survive. Listen to Yahweh at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: 10 Bible Promises That Can Keep You Up In Any Situation by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:58pm On Aug 28, 2016
HeWhoMusntBeNamed:
4.“If God is for us, who can be against us?”(Romans 8:31)

This one got me..........

I am against you and guess what? I am winning! doG is a weakling. He is hiding. I am here. Alfa is here! Where is thy doG?
Re: 10 Bible Promises That Can Keep You Up In Any Situation by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:58pm On Aug 28, 2016
teacherbim:

Master's name starts with Capital S. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tony Rapu Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding (Photos) / The Punishment The Bible Prescribes For Rape / Can I Pay My Tithe To My Church And Widows According To Deuteronomy 26:12?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.