Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,735 members, 7,831,341 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Photos: Another Nigerian Soldier Dies - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Another Nigerian Soldier Dies (35071 Views)

Photo Of Another Nigerian Soldier Killed By The Boko Haram / Gallant Soldier Dies During Shootout With Boko Haram In Borno. Photos / Photo:another Nigerian Soldier Dies In Action. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Another Nigerian Soldier Dies by darejem4real: 4:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
RIP gallant soldier
Re: Photos: Another Nigerian Soldier Dies by JJBROS(m): 4:08pm On Apr 16, 2015
Rest in peace comrade at arms..........
Re: Photos: Another Nigerian Soldier Dies by ossy4mokpo: 4:14pm On Apr 16, 2015
So sad. I knew him o. His younger bro is my frend, we schoold together. Happened ysterday. Learnt, a day before his posting letter to lagos had jst come out and they were rejoicing coz hes been there in borno for close to 3yrs. Just devastating i tell you.
Re: Photos: Another Nigerian Soldier Dies by charmmama: 4:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
RIP.
Re: Photos: Another Nigerian Soldier Dies by Pain(m): 4:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
RIP- Exboy. We don't die we only assemble in the air..
Re: Photos: Another Nigerian Soldier Dies by henryubani(m): 4:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
When will this stop embarassed
Re: Photos: Another Nigerian Soldier Dies by bakjal(m): 4:30pm On Apr 16, 2015
vickerz:
R.I.P to him ..

shoutout to our military men who lay it all on the line to protect our national interest and territorial integrity..

*modified*

its a pity that we have to lose gallant soilders because of some "Almajiris" ,

and that so called " Religion Of Peace"
SILENCE IS THE BEST ANSWER TO A FOOL...PIGGGG
Re: Photos: Another Nigerian Soldier Dies by smilyice(m): 4:33pm On Apr 16, 2015
How many more? RIP
Re: Photos: Another Nigerian Soldier Dies by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
bakjal:

SILENCE IS THE BEST ANSWER TO A FOOL...PIGGGG

talk now, eediot.. fool
Re: Photos: Another Nigerian Soldier Dies by NobleG1(m): 4:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
This young good looking man died a brave man. Unfortunately, Nigeria being a useless country, doesn't worth dying for.
Re: Photos: Another Nigerian Soldier Dies by Aminat508(f): 4:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
jhidey08:
u fine small o shocked
oshee
Re: Photos: Another Nigerian Soldier Dies by Paschal55(m): 4:51pm On Apr 16, 2015
How I wish we know what they are doing for our sake and that of our dear country,how I wish they are being appreciated for the good works,how I wish we should critism and face our challenges...RIP to the gallant soldiers!!!
Re: Photos: Another Nigerian Soldier Dies by Fornorth(m): 5:00pm On Apr 16, 2015
onosprince:
The kind thunder way go fire this boko haram members eh, Na only Oluwa go fit describe am
beg your pardon, who is OLUWA
Re: Photos: Another Nigerian Soldier Dies by Kevinoh: 5:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
ossy4mokpo:
So sad. I knew him o. His younger bro is my frend, we schoold together. Happened ysterday. Learnt, a day before his posting letter to lagos had jst come out and they were rejoicing coz hes been there in borno for close to 3yrs. Just devastating i tell you.

Serious? cry
Re: Photos: Another Nigerian Soldier Dies by Reference(m): 5:27pm On Apr 16, 2015
Zapence:
Rest in peace PABLO. I will miss you, NMS '95 will miss you. You were a very friendly chap, a class/course mate i wil ALWAYS be proud of, and, of course, a Gallant soldier and Gentleman. Your loss is a big blow to me personally and to the '95 set. Rest on PABLO!

I keep on saying it. The proportion of ex-boys KIA over the past 20 to 25 years is alarming. I wonder why.
Re: Photos: Another Nigerian Soldier Dies by ossy4mokpo: 5:27pm On Apr 16, 2015
Kevinoh:

Serious? cry

As in, very serious. I def cant joke about a veterans death. the fact that he was on the brink of leaving that death trap for gud to lagos is what even adds more pain to the pain. The family is devastated. God knows best tho.
Re: Photos: Another Nigerian Soldier Dies by sweetgala(m): 5:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
RIP gallant soldier
Re: Photos: Another Nigerian Soldier Dies by Fosterbrand: 5:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
that which have made you not to get married, here is the reason don't ignore ladies

Reasons Why Men Don't Want To Marry You...
http://fosternice..com/2015/04/reasons-why-men-dont-want-to-marry-you.html?spref=tw

6 Ways On How To Focus In Life...
http://fosternice..com/2015/04/6-ways-on-how-to-focus-in-life.html?spref=tw

Things are to be used and people are to be loved.....
http://fosternice..com/2015/04/things-are-to-be-used-and-people-are-to.html?spref=tw
Re: Photos: Another Nigerian Soldier Dies by Reference(m): 5:30pm On Apr 16, 2015
ossy4mokpo:

3 years. Hmmm. No comment.
Re: Photos: Another Nigerian Soldier Dies by Reference(m): 5:32pm On Apr 16, 2015
NobleG1:
This young good looking man died a brave man. Unfortunately, Nigeria being a useless country, doesn't worth dying for.

So he made a mistake isn't it. Can you see how silly your ill thought out message is.
Re: Photos: Another Nigerian Soldier Dies by pbs4real(m): 5:33pm On Apr 16, 2015
sam13:
May his gallant soul rest in peace but as for you boko haram boys hell fire await you all
wat abt dre 77virgins?
Re: Photos: Another Nigerian Soldier Dies by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
We stay thankful to those who gave the supreme sacrifice for a noble cause.
Re: Photos: Another Nigerian Soldier Dies by tenry(m): 5:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
Aminat508:
haha, see names o women Don suffer
It is a pity you guys can be spewing dis kinda rubbish on a thread like this. Somehow for you.
Re: Photos: Another Nigerian Soldier Dies by Aminat508(f): 6:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
tenry:

It is a pity you guys can be spewing dis kinda rubbish on a thread like this. Somehow for you.
sorry brother we will not do Dat again
Re: Photos: Another Nigerian Soldier Dies by PenSniper: 6:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
Arch1:
cheesysadshocked

While we mourn a patriot ?
Re: Photos: Another Nigerian Soldier Dies by PenSniper: 6:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
Arch1:
pvssy, Vjay, Gloryhole, Honeypot, Konga Aiye etc etc

While we mourn a patriot. ?
Re: Photos: Another Nigerian Soldier Dies by NobleG1(m): 6:09pm On Apr 16, 2015
Reference:

So he made a mistake isn't it. Can you see how silly your ill thought out message is.

Did I say that? I*diot!
Re: Photos: Another Nigerian Soldier Dies by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
Inna lillahi wahina illahi rojiun
R.I.p
Re: Photos: Another Nigerian Soldier Dies by Zapence(m): 6:13pm On Apr 16, 2015
Reference:

I keep on saying it. The proportion of ex-boys KIA over the past 20 to 25 years is alarming. I wonder why.

Yeah, it is really worrisome. What set/coy were you?
Re: Photos: Another Nigerian Soldier Dies by sam13(m): 6:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
pbs4real:
wat abt dre 77virgins?

Inside hell fire will all of them eternally suffer together 77virgins ko 77prostitutes ni
Re: Photos: Another Nigerian Soldier Dies by mcdokwe(m): 6:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
irunoobo:
Rip bro. We are grateful you sacrificed your life for our own safety. embarassed
U wouldn't have been if he was family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) / FG Loses Out, NASS Affirms States’ Power To Collect VAT / Buhari Receives His Portrait From Nigerians In Ethiopia As Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.