Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Photo Of Another Nigerian Soldier Killed By The Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Another Nigerian Soldier Killed By The Boko Haram (32879 Views)

Photos From The Boko Haram Attack Of Garkida, Gombi LGA, Adamawa State / Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) / Inside The Boko Haram Bomb Making Hub In Sambisa Forest(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Another Nigerian Soldier Killed By The Boko Haram by Wisdomkosi(m): 5:06pm On May 06, 2017
According to his close friend, his name is Kingsley Joseph Okoro from ugwuakuma village Arochukwu LGA of Abia state one of the victim of last Boko Haram attack we his friend wish him rest in peace

Respect to the fallen hero
https://www.cardinalnewsbrief.com/2017/05/06/another-fallen-hero-see-photo-another-nigerian-soldier-killed-boko-haram/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Another Nigerian Soldier Killed By The Boko Haram by spartan117(m): 5:06pm On May 06, 2017
Rip

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Another Nigerian Soldier Killed By The Boko Haram by Chikelue2000(m): 5:07pm On May 06, 2017
another fresh blood n some old politicians won't even dream of resigning talk less of dying. Rest dear solider

17 Likes

Re: Photo Of Another Nigerian Soldier Killed By The Boko Haram by GloriaNinja(f): 5:12pm On May 06, 2017
undecided THIS BOKO HARAM TERRORISTS NO DEY FINISH? THE WAY THEY MURDER NIGERIAN SOLDIERS ANYHOW IS BEYOND ME, ALSO NIGERIA IS TOO POOR, ECONOMICALLY, INFACT PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY ALSO, SOLDIERS ARE BEING KILLED LIKE CHICKENS AS A RESULT OF LACK OF NUCLEAR WEAPONS AND POLITICAL SUPPORT TO BATTLE TERRORISM, I HAVE WEPT FOR THIS COUNTRY TILL MY EYE BALLS GOT SWOLLEN.

17 Likes

Re: Photo Of Another Nigerian Soldier Killed By The Boko Haram by ExplorerReturns(m): 5:16pm On May 06, 2017
abi na the decimated boko haram still the kill so? buhari has scammed Nigerians, sorry afonja muslims

drmuri:

you are obviously pained. can you compare the ferociousness of bBoko Haram now and when your tin god was in power? be objective once. it is good for you you know

the only difference then and now is that buhari has used propaganda to brainwash your type. gej era told you about what is happening in the war 100% and he really decimated boko haram through ihejirika but this vegetable that formed the sect will continue to tell you their is improvement when our soldiers are dieing everyday. how many times did he kill shekau? they even recently claimed that shekau was wounded in an air strike but the man made a video showing he was healdy than buhari!!

SHAME!!!!!!!!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Another Nigerian Soldier Killed By The Boko Haram by originalKsp(m): 5:20pm On May 06, 2017
Chai, As it was alleged, some "enemies" of the state created these boko haram monsters so that Nigeria could be ungovernable and so that power could return to their region. Now power has returned and the boko haram monsters have now become a monster to those that allegely created them.

Now innocent Nigerians - both the millitary and civilians are paying the ultimate price with their lives and the "enemies of state" that allegely created the boko haram monster continue to live on in - power. Nice plot for a novel angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Another Nigerian Soldier Killed By The Boko Haram by Samirana360(m): 5:23pm On May 06, 2017
i remember when i wanted to join NA,a senior officer(col adeyemi) told me nt to unless i want to diein d hands if bh...he said since am a graduate dat he wil help me to go for short service ...buh me i no even dey interested again.....NA gbakwa oku

19 Likes

Re: Photo Of Another Nigerian Soldier Killed By The Boko Haram by fearNORTH: 5:26pm On May 06, 2017
God forbid my kids join the genocidal Nigerian army...
Blood of the innocent civilians are now taking revenge.
#no pity to give

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Another Nigerian Soldier Killed By The Boko Haram by paramakina202: 5:31pm On May 06, 2017
Rest in peace nwa Mazi.

10 Likes

Re: Photo Of Another Nigerian Soldier Killed By The Boko Haram by babyfaceafrica: 5:33pm On May 06, 2017
It is well
Re: Photo Of Another Nigerian Soldier Killed By The Boko Haram by anibi9674: 6:08pm On May 06, 2017
I can't die for Nigeria. simple

12 Likes

Re: Photo Of Another Nigerian Soldier Killed By The Boko Haram by Ozid(m): 6:15pm On May 06, 2017
RIP to the brave Soldier. May God give his family the fortitude to bear the irreplaceable loss

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Another Nigerian Soldier Killed By The Boko Haram by ifeanyiAdemola: 7:17pm On May 06, 2017
And he is a Igbo guy. cry cry

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of Another Nigerian Soldier Killed By The Boko Haram by jamex93(m): 8:39pm On May 06, 2017
rest in peace
hero
Re: Photo Of Another Nigerian Soldier Killed By The Boko Haram by realestniggah: 8:41pm On May 06, 2017
as far as the northern part of Nigeria still exist boko haram will always exist..these northerners are very loyal to each other and it very easy to recruit new member because these northerners have no worthy life they are living they are mainly uneducated they feel the Nigerian government is the cause of their problem and will do anything to spite the government

separation is the only solution here.

19 Likes

Re: Photo Of Another Nigerian Soldier Killed By The Boko Haram by UgwuKristian: 8:41pm On May 06, 2017
R.I.P Gallant Soldier
E no go better for that soldier that slapped off my Jamb revision from my brain, cry undecided
Boko Haram should have visited him rather than this innocent one.

8 Likes

Re: Photo Of Another Nigerian Soldier Killed By The Boko Haram by sahapost: 8:42pm On May 06, 2017
RIP
Re: Photo Of Another Nigerian Soldier Killed By The Boko Haram by Tenim47(m): 8:42pm On May 06, 2017
anibi9674:
I can't die for Nigeria. simple
die na die bros
Re: Photo Of Another Nigerian Soldier Killed By The Boko Haram by SuperSuave(m): 8:42pm On May 06, 2017
chai! RIP man )'
Re: Photo Of Another Nigerian Soldier Killed By The Boko Haram by Victornezzar: 8:42pm On May 06, 2017
ifeanyiAdemola:
can't an igbo man die again

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Another Nigerian Soldier Killed By The Boko Haram by OMOTOWO(m): 8:42pm On May 06, 2017
May his soul rest in peace .The guy laid down his life for the country .May God console his wife and children.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Another Nigerian Soldier Killed By The Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 06, 2017
Me lookin at the guy like.... May ur gallant spirit rest in perfect peace .

1 Share

Re: Photo Of Another Nigerian Soldier Killed By The Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 06, 2017
Rip mate
Go rest now
Re: Photo Of Another Nigerian Soldier Killed By The Boko Haram by Drienzia: 8:43pm On May 06, 2017
Nigeria is not worth dying for

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Another Nigerian Soldier Killed By The Boko Haram by cutedharmee: 8:43pm On May 06, 2017
Samirana360:
i remember when i wanted to join NA,a senior officer(col adeyemi) told me nt to unless i want to diein d hands if bh...he said since am a graduate dat he wil help to go for short service ...buh me i no even dey interested again.....NA gbakwa oku
Bros nah real wa fr u eehn. Must u put his name

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Another Nigerian Soldier Killed By The Boko Haram by ReubenE(m): 8:43pm On May 06, 2017
62 girls just found, Boko Haram still killing.
Too many problems to deal with in this country.

RIP soldier
May God give your family the fortitude to bear your loss
Re: Photo Of Another Nigerian Soldier Killed By The Boko Haram by sarutobie(m): 8:44pm On May 06, 2017
ifeanyiAdemola:
. Na that one dey pain me pass..and to think that his fathers died fighting against the Nigerian state 40years ago.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Another Nigerian Soldier Killed By The Boko Haram by ekensi01: 8:44pm On May 06, 2017
I no understand this killing oh. Today Nigerian army die tomorrow go be boko haram. How then the carry fight? or na witch then the use fight. somebody should explain to me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RRS Officers Assist Stranded Lady At Lagos Bus-stop (Photo) / Datti Baba-Ahmed Visits The Palace Of Obi Of Onitsha (Pictures) / Ondo: Akeredolu’s Planned Return Sets Acting Gov In Panic Mode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.