Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Help Her Make A Wise Decision - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help Her Make A Wise Decision (581 Views)

Unemployment - Why A Fool Is Always Successful In Job Hunting Than A Wise Man / Please Help Her Get A Job She Cries Everyday / An Urgent Decision On A Job Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Her Make A Wise Decision by ortodox: 11:53am On Apr 16, 2015
Fellow NLndrs pls assist me mk a wise decision.

I ws invitd called 4 an intrwv in PH for a Trainee Restaurant Mngr in a wel know food and servicing company in the country. d challenge is dat I jst gt married n i liv in Awka, I prsntly wrk as a contrct staff/mktg) in a bank (#60,000)abt 45min - drive frm home. U know d nature n uncertainty of contrct wrk n ds job intrvw is my field n its a career job wt lots of prospects.
I dnt know if i shd go as I dnt know anyone in ph, I hv no idea of d pay and also considern cost implication of relocating , evrytn n also livin apart frm my hussy.

Pls i nd matured responses. God bless.
Re: Help Her Make A Wise Decision by Dyt(f): 12:08pm On Apr 16, 2015
You mean you want people advice you to leave your hubby and go PH where you dunno nobody?
Clears throat
My dear, better will come in your present location
Yes we all wanna work, but at some point in marriage, keeping a home is better than keeping a job
That point is where you are now
You are newly wedded
Stick with your husband and your contract job

In my own small opinion sha

1 Like

Re: Help Her Make A Wise Decision by debbie(f): 12:14pm On Apr 16, 2015
Well i must say before you seek other peoples opinion,have you discussed with your husband? what is his stand? remember the best answer will come from both of you....as you are newly married,ensure you build your home first and pursue a better job there after.Like u said, you know nobody in ph...I am very sure the cost of living in awka is moderate.So please manage the contract job,while you work on making your new home a haven.
Re: Help Her Make A Wise Decision by jamanuka: 12:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
I'll advice you go for the interview ma'am.After the interview what the job offers will become clearer.When things become clearer,you'll get to talk things over with your husband and then make am informed decision.

My 2 cents
Re: Help Her Make A Wise Decision by ortodox: 2:05pm On Apr 16, 2015
Thank u all.

(1) (Reply)

Creative Writer Needed Urgently / Vacancy For Head Of Networks Planning (telecoms) / Shell Petroleum Development Company Job Recruitment (3 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.