Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,755 members, 7,955,869 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:29 PM

[photo] See The Woman Who Kidnappped The Orekoya Boys And Magodo Kids - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / [photo] See The Woman Who Kidnappped The Orekoya Boys And Magodo Kids (933 Views)

New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos / Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) / The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[photo] See The Woman Who Kidnappped The Orekoya Boys And Magodo Kids by Realwvn(m): 1:34pm On Apr 16, 2015
Below is Mary akinloye, judging from the photo, it looks like she has been seriously battered by the police.

She was caught yesterday night, though we are yet to find out how she was arrested but we say a big kudos to the Nigerian police and the many people who supported in bringing the culprit to law

http://www.naijanewsrave.com/photo-see-the-nanny-who-kidnapped-the-orekoya-children/

Re: [photo] See The Woman Who Kidnappped The Orekoya Boys And Magodo Kids by Inkman(m): 1:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
what a waste

beware! that of innocence
it masks a thousand violence..
Re: [photo] See The Woman Who Kidnappped The Orekoya Boys And Magodo Kids by Noloss(f): 1:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
I wonder what excuses she has for that?
Re: [photo] See The Woman Who Kidnappped The Orekoya Boys And Magodo Kids by tinuolababy(f): 1:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
E wo oju odaran sad sad sad
Re: [photo] See The Woman Who Kidnappped The Orekoya Boys And Magodo Kids by TITOBIGZ(m): 1:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
But she fine sha.grin
Re: [photo] See The Woman Who Kidnappped The Orekoya Boys And Magodo Kids by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
Noloss:
I wonder what excuses she has for that?

What else other than to blame it on the devil
Re: [photo] See The Woman Who Kidnappped The Orekoya Boys And Magodo Kids by maryam6(f): 1:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
And she looks innocent o.
Re: [photo] See The Woman Who Kidnappped The Orekoya Boys And Magodo Kids by jascon1(m): 2:07pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ah ah did Na mama bunmi Na. I know her for number 6 Wilmer street for tincan na

(1) (Reply)

Motorcyclist Stabs Security Man To Death At Checkpoint (photo) / How I Got Arrested Because Of My Brother / 38-year-old Man Sentenced To Over 110 Years In Prison Yesterday Because Of This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.