Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,856 members, 7,862,805 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:02 AM

How I Got Arrested Because Of My Brother - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Got Arrested Because Of My Brother (922 Views)

"My Brother Is Addicted To Cocaine" - Eric Omondi Shares Photos / Car Thief Arrested Because He Didn’t Know How To Drive A Chevy Bolt Electric Car / "I Caught My Brother Sexually Abusing My Daughter" - Lady Narrates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Got Arrested Because Of My Brother by eddysernal(m): 2:51pm On Aug 11, 2015
Aiit my bro is the rough type that dosent listen to anyone except himself. He's is own boss. So this happened in feb this year and i tot 2 share the funny but tensed experience.

my sister sent some mney for my lil bro into my a/c as he didnt have one for jamb purpose. We were to use part of the money to check his centre befor the exam date so i gave him my atm to withdraw the cash while i had my bath so that we could go together i told him the password and specifically stated that if he tried it twice he should bring back the card. When he caame back he said my card has been seized and this was few mins to 4pm the official closing time. I hurried up so that we could trek to my bank which was about 20mins walk since there was no cash @ hand. Seeing that we might not make it he motioned we should enter a bike i asked if he had money he just smilled so i suggested we entered a bus instead we joined a bus and whilst approaching our stop he asked me to pay. Jeez is he alright was what was on my mind so i told him to stop the joke buh he said he didnt have any cash on him, seeing the seriousness on his face i devised a plan to run on reaching our stop luckily for us there was no conductor only the driver who doubled as the conductor. My bro is always claiming to be a smart sharp guy tho i didnt tell him of my plan i tot he himself had a plan so on getting to the stop i came down and ran w/o looking back straight to the bank.
while n the bank i kept wondering what was keeping my brother i had just signed the withdrawal booklet when i saw a JTF officer along with my bro trying to get into the bank gosh!! Well i was relived to know he was safe but then fear gripped me and fir once it dawned on me that i had commited a crime you can only imagine what happened next, like a secne in nollywood the soldier asked where is he and my bro pointed @ me every one looked bewildered what has this young inocent boy done well i was ushered outside and taken to their patrol van...to be contd
Re: How I Got Arrested Because Of My Brother by INTROVERT(f): 2:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
okau
Re: How I Got Arrested Because Of My Brother by experimentist: 2:55pm On Aug 11, 2015
OP explain in one sentence.. reading ain't my hobby cry
Re: How I Got Arrested Because Of My Brother by djembadjemba: 2:57pm On Aug 11, 2015
grin grin Op, continue
Re: How I Got Arrested Because Of My Brother by jamex93(m): 3:18pm On Aug 11, 2015
E don happen !
Re: How I Got Arrested Because Of My Brother by Melahou(m): 3:23pm On Aug 11, 2015
and they shot one of your legs
Re: How I Got Arrested Because Of My Brother by eddysernal(m): 3:29pm On Aug 11, 2015
So when we got to their park i saw the driver and i wondered if because of 60naira this man left his passenger well i guess he wanted to teach us a lesson
befor i could say jack i was given a hefty slap jeez i almost peed then i was given an oppoutunity to explain after i did i was told to go and withdraw the cashby this time tho my bro was sreving a job good for him he will never forgret that day and all my wristchains and neck chains were taken and my wallet. When i got back i could see that my bro has been drilleD i was told to pay the drivers his one trip money and then he said next tym just tell me you dont have money i will help you for my mind i be like for where Lagos? Anyways we were put in the van and then they threatned we were going to their station but instead they dropped us where we could easily get a bus going our direction.
since that day he's been loyal infact he knows he is not as smart or wise as he claimed to be .we couldnt even go to the centr again no strength to walk.
it was later i got to know that instead of runing like i did he stood to challlenge the driver that for common 60naira the nigga is bkabbing and while they were @ it the &35 patroll van happened to be passing before the driver motioned for their help.
Re: How I Got Arrested Because Of My Brother by eddysernal(m): 3:34pm On Aug 11, 2015
experimentist:
OP explain in one sentence.. reading ain't my hobby cry

sumarrize your post in one sentence OTONDO!!!
Re: How I Got Arrested Because Of My Brother by eddysernal(m): 3:34pm On Aug 11, 2015
djembadjemba:
grin grin Op, continue
Re: How I Got Arrested Because Of My Brother by experimentist: 3:37pm On Aug 11, 2015
eddysernal:

sumarrize your post in one sentence OTONDO!!!
are u a goat or a rat? choose one.
Re: How I Got Arrested Because Of My Brother by sisisioge: 4:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: How I Got Arrested Because Of My Brother by brize(m): 11:09pm On Aug 11, 2015
Introvert, i troway my salute to you, you too much
Re: How I Got Arrested Because Of My Brother by Tunami(m): 10:56am On Aug 12, 2015
hahahahaha, u and ur broda na real jonzers una be

(1) (Reply)

My Hypothesy on the Festac Robbery / Kogi State Newly Elected Governor Drops Dead / Beware Of Fraudsters In Gaa- Akanbi Axis Of Ilorin (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.