Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,064 members, 7,852,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:28 PM

225emmacee's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 225emmacee's Profile / 225emmacee's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Chika Ike & Oge Okoye Given Chieftancy Titles In Enugu by 225emmacee: 7:52am On Dec 31, 2013
hmmm this babe are hot o. enugu babes well I wish them well and say congrats ladies.

www.newsmentors.com/2013/12/chika-ike-gets-chieftancy.html?
Politics / Re: 20 Mistakes Spotted In Goodluck Jonathan’s Christmas Message by 225emmacee: 9:32am On Dec 28, 2013
ops. I must say you are a good writer , you actually had yhe whole time pointing out what I call charf. By the way why is every one attacking the president in all manner or is no one thinking alonh that line, did we ever had any of such with the past government or is it because the man at the top is a soft one? Men you guys should thinking before penning any thing down.
Politics / Re: Another Open To Letter To President Gej by 225emmacee: 8:33am On Dec 28, 2013
I kind of find it hard to believe that a so called Phd holder wrote the degraded letter to a head of state, this goes a long way to show your level of reasoning. from my own little understanding you dont attack a president, if u have any pain you could do that to the Presidency. well I just hope you dont get yourself into big trouble
Politics / Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by 225emmacee: 6:23pm On Dec 20, 2013
This is really coming just at the right time, after reading this letter i take 5 minute to laugh out and then i was able to note that,senator Iyabo Obasanjo had keep a whole lot of grieve in her which she saw the right time to explore with provided by her father the and his letter writing antics. i must say she was only lying in wait. but this is really a great revelation as we move into the epic of letter writing, Nigerians get to be informed the more about the sort of people day give appraisals as lords and king.
Celebrities / Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by 225emmacee: 1:44pm On Sep 06, 2010
I think its really nice if we get to know more behind those faces of Nollywood.
What they do why they are off camera.
So,Nollywood, we will be watching you.

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.