Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father - Politics (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father (77212 Views)

Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives / Photo Of Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Much Harm Has Been DoneThe Military / Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by jamace(m): 12:23pm On Dec 19, 2013
Sir Cee: In the first place, you dont have respect for your father that brought you to this mother earth.
No matter what,you should respect your father, so that your age will be long.
That is what the bible said and I have a question for you.
>What would you have done if that your father had killed you as a kid
>Under whose influence did you win the election??
>Under whose influence are you influential and making noise now??
My dear, your education and of course your PHD is a waste, if you can come out openly and abuse your father.
Sorry, I dont support bad things but we should be good 'children at all times.
Please for God to bless you, you should tender unreserved appology to your father.

What are you saying, my friend? That man called Obj has no respect for himself. See what his son wrote about him:
https://www.nairaland.com/105425/gbenga-obasanjo-seeks-divorce-accuses
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by jamace(m): 12:25pm On Dec 19, 2013
agbameta:

It's not about confirmation, it's who they confirmed with.

This newspaper is in deep deep trouble.

Just like Obj himself bleeped his daughter-inlaw, eh? Read here: https://www.nairaland.com/105425/gbenga-obasanjo-seeks-divorce-accuses

4 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by agabaI23(m): 1:30pm On Dec 19, 2013
Still there

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by jamace(m): 4:59pm On Dec 19, 2013
It is said in the Bible that children should obey their parents and at the same time the Bible cautioned parents not to provoke their children to anger.

So, if you are a parent, respect your children else you will be given the Iyabo Obasanjo treatment. grin cool

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Rad1cal: 8:05pm On Dec 19, 2013
eGuerrilla:

You have not made one iota of sense.

Where are your dumb articles suggesting it wasn't Iyabo who wrote it but those in the Presidential team. angry

Shame , Shame, Shame on you. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Bombshell2: 11:33pm On Dec 19, 2013
Iyabo replied. Obasanjo exposed the bitter truth and the man helped made president decided to blackmail him? "If President Jonathan want to reply the letter my father wrote him, he should be man enough to reply direct. Why are they trying to make me a scape goat? I know my father very well and I don't question his judgement, I believe my father wrote his letter in the best interest of the nation. If Mr President disagree with some of the allegations in the letter, let him be man enough to talk directly to my father, he should stop involving me in an issue I know nothing about. "How can you write a letter to insult my father and claim I, the daughter is the source.If that is how Ijaw people insult their father, I am a Yoruba Woman; we respect our parent in all circumstances. Reacting to the fake letter against her father, Iyabo Obasanjo further stated that... "I have never seen or heard this sort of fabrication in my entire life!I, Iyabo Obasanjo, never contemplate writing a letter to my loving father. I speak with him almost on daily bases. Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo is the best father in the world. He gave birth to me, he raised me up and gave me the best of education. I wouldn't have achieved whatever I did without my father. In fact, WHO AM I WITHOUT MY FATHER? As a father he never disappoints his children in any way, he is a father anybody wish to have. "I, Iyabo Obasanjo, did not write any letter.Nigerians should please take note. The purported letter is a malicious lies intended to rubbish the good name of my family, when I get to the source of the letter, I will waste no time to take the necessary legal actions. "I love my father and I never disrespect him."
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by jmaine: 11:48pm On Dec 19, 2013
Bombshell2: [s]Iyabo replied. Obasanjo exposed the bitter truth and the man helped made president decided to blackmail him? "If President Jonathan want to reply the letter my father wrote him, he should be man enough to reply direct. Why are they trying to make me a scape goat? I know my father very well and I don't question his judgement, I believe my father wrote his letter in the best interest of the nation. If Mr President disagree with some of the allegations in the letter, let him be man enough to talk directly to my father, he should stop involving me in an issue I know nothing about. "How can you write a letter to insult my father and claim I, the daughter is the source.If that is how Ijaw people insult their father, I am a Yoruba Woman; we respect our parent in all circumstances. Reacting to the fake letter against her father, Iyabo Obasanjo further stated that... "I have never seen or heard this sort of fabrication in my entire life!I, Iyabo Obasanjo, never contemplate writing a letter to my loving father. I speak with him almost on daily bases. Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo is the best father in the world. He gave birth to me, he raised me up and gave me the best of education. I wouldn't have achieved whatever I did without my father. In fact, WHO AM I WITHOUT MY FATHER? As a father he never disappoints his children in any way, he is a father anybody wish to have. "I, Iyabo Obasanjo, did not write any letter.Nigerians should please take note. The purported letter is a malicious lies intended to rubbish the good name of my family, when I get to the source of the letter, I will waste no time to take the necessary legal actions. "I love my father and I never disrespect him."[/s]

Nonsense . . .

5 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by nikebabs: 3:56am On Dec 20, 2013
Iyabo, much as I sympathize with you and your family over the treatment you father meted out to you, your mom and your siblings, Ori bibe ko logun orififo. You should not wash your dirty linens in the public. All you said in this letter can backfire against you later in life. Omo to so wipe baba oun o dagba e dada, tie na londalo yi o! You as the first born of your father, with about 20 siblings from different mothers, you should be more accommodating, tactful and diplomatic. No matter how bad you dad seem to be, you, your mom, and siblings must have benefited from his exalted position one way or the other, therefore, you should not throw the baby away with the bath water. The Bible says "Honor your father and your mother", you said in your letter that you were raised by your mom to respect elders, Ile ni a ti ma nko eso rode." How can you respect any elder, when you have so openly disrespect your father. God knows Obasanjo and his weaknesses before he made him you father, therefore, you need to show respect. When you see that he is going wrong, say your own and move on. When his decisions back fire and he remembers you, he will appreciate your advise and call for your consultation. This letter you have used to draw a wedge between you. You should not continue to allow the strain in your parents relationship to continue to lead you into making wrong decision, you can use wisdom to bring them back together.

When tempers cool, find a way of reconciling with your father as a well brought up child you have claimed. Best wishes!

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by trillville(m): 6:19am On Dec 20, 2013
When I read iyabo's epistle, all I could think about were her similarities to abdulmutallab ( underwear bomber).
1. Both of them are very rich, have extremely influential parents who happen to be thieves,
2. both of them are highly intelligent and western trained and seemed like there were going to contribute immensely to the development of Nigeria,
3. both of them rebelled against their thieving fathers because the saw their fathers as hypocrites and were ashamed of them.

This should be a lesson to other thieves, do not use your stolen wealth to train your children in the western world. Their classmates have no respect for naija hence they will call your children thieves or children of thieves. Stealing does not pay after all.

As We await more open letters and less suicide attempts in the future, we should all check our individual lives and pray we also do not fall victim in the future.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by ojimbo(m): 6:53am On Dec 20, 2013
Why cant we nigerians come to our senses and figure out why all this politicians are not happy, decamping to APC, its just like in a situation whereby am working in an organization and was looting theri money, and it comes a change in management and proper check ups is now been done in my department, the next option for me is to quit, exactly thats what is happening in nigeria today, goodluck could not give them chance again thats why they are runing for where there is help and room for looting

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by hiteelong(f): 10:30am On Dec 20, 2013
J
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by hiteelong(f): 10:34am On Dec 20, 2013
This is getting more interesting, can't wait for Obasanjo's reponse....sure it will be HOT......bunch of CLOWN and IDIOTs
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by 1025: 12:56pm On Dec 20, 2013
the lessons from this letter include;
1. no nigerian leader ruler is genuine
2. charity does not begin from home in nigeria
3. talking alone does not change anything hence the need for nigerians to stand up against these criminals turned leaders
4. obj is as good and his pdp loyalists.
5. pdp will take this country no where.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Igwe9(m): 2:50pm On Dec 20, 2013
Those that are questioning Iyabo's moral standing are bunch of hypocrites. We can clearly see that their call for GEJ's head is born out of sheer wickedness and envy.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Rexyl(m): 5:28pm On Dec 20, 2013
ojimbo: Why cant we nigerians come to our senses and figure out why all this politicians are not happy, decamping to APC, its just like in a situation whereby am working in an organization and was looting theri money, and it comes a change in management and proper check ups is now been done in my department, the next option for me is to quit, exactly thats what is happening in nigeria today, goodluck could not give them chance again thats why they are runing for where there is help and room for looting

They always loot and still want to continue looting that is reason they are destroying one party and building another one, and fooling their followers esp those whose conscience has been caged to be maneuvered as they wish.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by 225emmacee: 6:23pm On Dec 20, 2013
This is really coming just at the right time, after reading this letter i take 5 minute to laugh out and then i was able to note that,senator Iyabo Obasanjo had keep a whole lot of grieve in her which she saw the right time to explore with provided by her father the and his letter writing antics. i must say she was only lying in wait. but this is really a great revelation as we move into the epic of letter writing, Nigerians get to be informed the more about the sort of people day give appraisals as lords and king.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by josite: 10:03pm On Dec 20, 2013
if iyabo truly wrote this letter, my first reaction is this is not fair on her dad who brought her into politics , who enabled her and gbenga to become billionaires overnight.it is evident she suppressed childhood grudges against her dad who I must now conclude is the most failed Nigeria husband and dad. The pain that make a girl wrote this about her dad must be too deep,no money,no position,no compensation can heal.obasanjo must accept this as a divine verdict and make amends. he needs call all his wives and kids and grannies and apologise to them. Any other step will be wrong and may end with obj being physically stripped naked by his children in the marketplace.
.To be honest, the contents of this letter are certainly written by someone who knows obj too deep, someone who has information and some who knows where it hurts and who must have been deeply hurt. And really obasanjo has truly hurt migerians most deeply.2 times head of state in different season and it is still all about sex in aso rock.to those who wants to learn this is an opportunity.really a man that lost his child heart cannot be said to be a great man.Mandela too admits this as a very sad part of his life.if im obasanjo I will surrender all national honours and want to be known simply as mr obasanjo.This letter even if not written by iyabo has already taken effect.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by cap28: 12:52am On Dec 21, 2013
I've always known this man to be scum and now even his own flesh and blood has confirmed it, its just that Nigerians are sycophants if not why has this man still been allowed to remain relevant in Nigeria after all the atrocities he has committed against the Nigerian people.

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by cap28: 1:21am On Dec 21, 2013
nikebabs: Iyabo, much as I sympathize with you and your family over the treatment you father meted out to you, your mom and your siblings, Ori bibe ko logun orififo. You should not wash your dirty linens in the public. All you said in this letter can backfire against you later in life. Omo to so wipe baba oun o dagba e dada, tie na londalo yi o! You as the first born of your father, with about 20 siblings from different mothers, you should be more accommodating, tactful and diplomatic. No matter how bad you dad seem to be, you, your mom, and siblings must have benefited from his exalted position one way or the other, therefore, you should not throw the baby away with the bath water. The Bible says "Honor your father and your mother", you said in your letter that you were raised by your mom to respect elders, Ile ni a ti ma nko eso rode." How can you respect any elder, when you have so openly disrespect your father. God knows Obasanjo and his weaknesses before he made him you father, therefore, you need to show respect. When you see that he is going wrong, say your own and move on. When his decisions back fire and he remembers you, he will appreciate your advise and call for your consultation. This letter you have used to draw a wedge between you. You should not continue to allow the strain in your parents relationship to continue to lead you into making wrong decision, you can use wisdom to bring them back together.

When tempers cool, find a way of reconciling with your father as a well brought up child you have claimed. Best wishes!

This is why Nigeria is full of abusers of women and children, because people like nikebabs CONDONE such people in society, in normal societies women beaters and paedophiles are locked away but in Nigeria they are hidden and protected. Nigerians quit protecting abusers and learn to speak out against evil. This woman has come forward to speak out against a man who did nothing but abuse her, her mother and siblings and yet people are castigating her. Nigerians you deserve the leaders you have.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by cap28: 1:27am On Dec 21, 2013
Sir Cee: In the first place, you dont have respect for your father that brought you to this mother earth.
No matter what,you should respect your father, so that your age will be long.
That is what the bible said and I have a question for you.
>What would you have done if that your father had killed you as a kid
>Under whose influence did you win the election??
>Under whose influence are you influential and making noise now??
My dear, your education and of course your PHD is a waste, if you can come out openly and abuse your father.
Sorry, I dont support bad things but we should be good 'children at all times.
Please for God to bless you, you should tender unreserved appology to your father.

So even if one's father is a ra.pist, an armed robber or a paedophile you must respect him because he is your father? what type of way of reasoning is that?

Respect is EARNED not given AS OF RIGHT.

Rats and roaches breed and can also call themselves fathers.

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by tpia5: 3:03pm On Dec 21, 2013
All I know is obj's children are all trained professionals, went to the best schools, and are pallys with the length and breadth of nigeria. Internet nko? Dem dey there with good job.

Is it me who no be their level, that will now ignore my own problems to start putting mouth in their comfortable lives.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by philtrum(m): 3:35pm On Dec 21, 2013
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by agabaI23(m): 5:59pm On Dec 21, 2013
“In bourgeois politics, the ongoing development is called ‘realignment forces.’ In the process, those who have been excluded from the ‘come and chop’ policy of the PDP are now being asked to choose their place at the table in case the APC takes over power in 2015,” Mr. Falana said.
Lamenting that the APC leaders did not have any plan to woo the youth who constitute more than 60 per cent of the country’s voting population, Mr. Falana said the mobilisation of the past leaders and other PDP chieftains had basically shown that the opposition leaders were only interested in power.

He said, “The APC has no plan to woo the youth who constitute more than 60% of the voting population. It is the belief of the leaders of both APC and PDP that the 2015 general election is going to be fixed by the traditional manipulators of elections. This is the basis of the ongoing mobilisation of the PDP chieftains including those who cannot win elections in their own wards.

“By wooing discredited military and civilian despots who have destroyed the country since 1966, the APC has shown that it is only interested in power for the sake of power.-Falana
https://www.nairaland.com/1564397/apc-not-progressive-party-femi
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by manmade(m): 7:16pm On Dec 21, 2013
Truckpusher: I feel that Iyabo is only trying to be on GEJ's good book at least for now he dictates the tune and with too many enemies after him ,he wouldn't hesitate to jump into bed with strange bed fellows. grin
with the above comments from this young donkey - I have no doubt that Nigeria really deserved the types of bad leaders they've been having before Gej .
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Truckpusher(m): 7:38pm On Dec 21, 2013
manmade: with the above comments from this young donkey - I have no doubt that Nigeria really deserved the types of bad leaders they've been having before Gej .
You're just too stewpid to understand that Nigerian politicians are political jobbers and will do anything humanly possible to stay right at the center where it's raining smoothly.

And you're also too dumb to see that the timing of her letter was totally political .

And in this your everlasting stewpidity ,you haven't contributed anything to make us appreciate the the different opinion(s) that you may have because no single opinion can actually be her sole aim of writing that letter but you find it easier to criticize.

Finally,next time you come into a thread, try and contribute your own opinion and not jumping in to attack aimlessly......though ,you do look like someone that'll shoot without aiming judging by your warped mind of branding your fellow man a 'donkey'....your papa and mama na dem be donkey,in fact God punish you. angry
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by manmade(m): 7:43pm On Dec 21, 2013
MAYOWAAK: Jonathan should answer to the allegations raised by Obasnjo.Iyabo is not the president and her letter does not represent President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's response to the issues raised.Love or hate Obasanjo we cannot deny that the issues he raised are pertinent especially sponsoring an assassination squad. Why is Mr president shying away from responding to the issues?Please my people silence means consent
if Gej is training snipers for political assassination and for the past 3 years no political assassination was recorded in the country and during the obj regime who supposedly did not trained snipers we recorded many political assassinations then somebody must have been lying to us .
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by manmade(m): 8:25pm On Dec 21, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu / Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan Now Fat? / Is This What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To? One Word For Nigeria In This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.