Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Export License from Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC)? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Export License from Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC)? (32529 Views)

Nigeria Export Promotion Council ,s-export LICENSE / Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil / Nepc Event Tommorow - Anyone Have Details? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Export License from Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC)? by aslantoyin: 2:16pm On May 13, 2005
Can anyone tell me:
[list][li]Where I can get an export license from the Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC)[/li]
[li]Whether I would need to go to Abuja.[/li]
[li]How long the process will take.[/li]
[li]How much will it cost.[/li][/list]

Thanks.
Re: Export License from Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC)? by delarontus(f): 2:44pm On May 13, 2005
I can find out for you and give you a feedback next week.
Re: Export License from Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC)? by croj(m): 1:10pm On Oct 30, 2009
if you need contact of buyers for your products.
it takes little time, naijabizhelp@yahoo.com
Re: Export License from Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC)? by kay80(m): 3:44pm On Oct 30, 2009
croj:

contact me on businesswithcroj@yahoo.com if you need contact of buyers for your products.
it takes little time

We have contacted you but did not reply our mails.

folashnigeria@yahoo.com
Re: Export License from Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC)? by duzz: 11:39am On Nov 01, 2009

2 Likes

Re: Export License from Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC)? by Thethy(m): 7:28pm On Nov 01, 2009
Re: Export License from Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC)? by Isamak(m): 1:09pm On Nov 02, 2009
You need to go to their Zonal Office at Ladipo Oluwole St. In Apapa by Liverpool i think the price is N5,500 naira. With your Registered Company Information. Be careful don\\\'t allow people dupe you or sell empty e-book to you on how and where to get N.E.P.C form. Some Nairalanders are out to make money at all cost instead of giving out addresses or simple informations on this Forum they will ask you to go their Website or mail them and come and buy empty e-book.

4 Likes

Re: Export License from Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC)? by gowaga68: 8:39pm On Mar 18, 2010
Isamak:

You need to go to their Zonal Office at Ladipo Oluwole St. In Apapa by Liverpool i think the price is N5,500 naira. With your Registered Company Information. Be careful don\\\'t allow people dupe you or sell empty e-book to you on how and where to get N.E.P.C form. Some Nairalanders are out to make money at all cost instead of giving out addresses or simple informations on this Forum they will ask you to go their Website or mail them and come and buy empty e-book.

what if your company is a venture or enterprises company would you be allowed to get thew Form?
Re: Export License from Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC)? by chatwitken: 1:41am On May 01, 2011
you cant register with nepc with a enterprise or anything other than limited company or a cooperative organisation or Ngo. If u need to know more info u check out my blog
kenomie..com or can contact me on my email address: chatwitkeni@yahoo.co.uk

1 Like

Re: Export License from Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC)? by Thethy(m): 1:57pm On May 01, 2011
Re: Export License from Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC)? by olajide8(m): 7:00am On Sep 28, 2011
So what's the address of nigerian export promotion council in abuja I know they where formally at area 11 asokoro junction their address plz
Re: Export License from Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC)? by Nobody: 8:05am On May 23, 2012
INVEST IN THE NON-OIL SECTOR THROUGH THE EXPORTATION OF COMMODITIES AND MINERALS.
The importance and benefits of commodities export is an untapped goldmine presently generating a lot of new entrants that are found in highly rewarding career can not be over – emphasized. Commodities such as Charcoal, Bitter – Kola, Hibiscus Flower, Cashew Nuts, Palm Kernel Shell, etc are in top demand at excellent prices from international buyers.
You are herewith invited to a one day intensive commodities training designed to equip you with the necessary requisite for commodity export business.

VENUE: Licks & Chops, ile – Epo B/stop, Ikotun. DATE: 16th June, 2012. TIME: 11:00am
FEE: N25, 000 (Please, come with your tellers to the venue).
PAYMENT FOR REGISTRATION
Acct Name: Adedeji Abimbola Agnes Acct No: 0025118703 Bank: OCEANIC/ECOBANK.
For Registeration, Call: 080-2265-5834, 070-3029-9599, 080-2365-5785
BENEFITS
▪Start up Capital as low as N350, 000 ▪Cheap and easy local product sourcing
▪Duty Free Taxation ▪Short turn around period
▪Mega Profit in foreign currency

SIGNED: TRANSPIRE GROUP INT’L (TGI)
Re: Export License from Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC)? by Thethy(m): 6:51pm On May 24, 2012
Re: Export License from Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC)? by davejonas: 12:57pm On Sep 08, 2012
Pls i need an information on where i can locate Export License Office in Abuja or Lagos,Thanks and God blessings
Re: Export License from Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC)? by Theyjih: 8:24am On Sep 11, 2012
Corporate
Headquarters Abuja, FCT
No.40 Blantyre Street, Wuse II,
Re: Export License from Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC)? by davejonas: 11:02am On Sep 19, 2012
Tanx alot Theyjih: i apreciate be blessed.

1 Like

Re: Export License from Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC)? by susankadiri: 5:34pm On Oct 29, 2012
Pls we base here in Ibadan and we would like to renew our export license which we formerly renewed in Kano
Re: Export License from Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC)? by jobaskia(m): 5:49am On Oct 30, 2012
@susan kadiri. You can visit their branch office in ibadaan , if none you go to abuja for the renewal. If you go to abuja the better
Re: Export License from Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC)? by ikedek: 6:33am On Oct 30, 2012
Pls susan kadiri,how long have u been doin d biz?Can u put me thru
Re: Export License from Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC)? by mrsage(m): 8:16am On Oct 31, 2012
If you are interested in export, you can take advantage of this business. Good product for the export market.
There is nothing as enriching as the selling profession. Our company is giving interested persons the opportunity of
Earning not less the N50,000.00 a month from selling Oyinlewa Black Soap. The natural soap made with natural ingredients. Duly registered by Nafdac.
To be a distributor, you don't reqire huge capital or a warehouse. All you need to do is to call: 08024130609 or BB pin:25EC1694 or email: witsoftng@gmail.com now from
Anywhere in Nigeria. We will provide necessary marketing support. You can also be a distributor of Oyinlewa Black Soap even if you are
In a paid employment.
Natural cosmetics are very effective and good for the skin.
Re: Export License from Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC)? by CovenantChild1(m): 6:31am On Jan 18, 2015
croj:
if you need contact of buyers for your products.
it takes little time, naijabizhelp@yahoo.com

i have contact you but no reply samuelconvenantchild@yahoo.com
Re: Export License from Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC)? by Harpesin(m): 12:03am On Feb 23, 2016
CONTACT ME ON 08021004927 FOR THE REQUIREMENT ....I DO HELP PEOPLE TO REGISTER
Re: Export License from Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC)? by emmanuelbrown26: 4:43pm On Jul 15, 2016
does it mean an individual cannot register, a starter I mean
Re: Export License from Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC)? by Harpesin(m): 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2016
emmanuelbrown26:
does it mean an individual cannot register, a starter I mean

Individual cannot register, you must have a registered company before you can obtain export license.
Re: Export License from Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC)? by Harpesin(m): 12:19pm On Sep 01, 2016
Just got this for a client.

call or whatsapp me

08021004927 / 07030119932

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Loan From Micro-Finance Banks / Balogun Market Fire Continues Into The Night, Several Hours After It Started / AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.