Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate (76021 Views)

Gombe Boy Can't Urinate After He Was Hit By Hit & Run Driver (Photos) / Boy Who Drank Acid In Ogun School Dies After 9 Months (Photos) / An Object That Allows Women To Urinate Standing ''GoGirl'' (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Makks777(m): 7:48am On Apr 17, 2015
Abagworo:
It is a local STD known in Igbo as "otangarri" or literally "eater of garri". It is cured by boring a hole in hot "eba" and inserting one's manhood at interval.
looool....see wickedness ooo
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Abee79(m): 7:49am On Apr 17, 2015
grin God don catch am!

Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by rigarmortis: 8:30am On Apr 17, 2015
ciprotab ought to don the trick
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by gobizzy101: 9:08am On Apr 17, 2015
Ghono d kakus
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by cabbasa: 9:09am On Apr 17, 2015
lalasticlala:

Source: http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2015/04/20-year-old-who-slept-with-girl-he-met.html?m=1

He has contracted UTI. Urinary transmission infection disease.
He should see a doctor. But can start with septrine. He should use two in the. Morning and two at night for five days
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by fairygeh(f): 9:15am On Apr 17, 2015
grin cheesy The guy iyaf enter one chance, omo see gobe,na the thing wey dey sweet person pass dey kill am cheesy
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by ifeanyi83(m): 9:19am On Apr 17, 2015
Did i read "he wants to know what caused it"? He's been infected...period!!!....
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by dasparrow: 9:38am On Apr 17, 2015
@Post

The guy in question has sadly contracted a sexually transmitted disease. When I keep saying it on this forum that many Nigerians due to their risky sexual habits are walking diseases, some of you think I am being mean. You see am now? A man meets a lady and already you are having unprotected sex with her. The young man does not even know the spiritual implications of just having sex so carelessly and outside of wedlock. Was the 5 seconds sexual pleasure worth it now that he has difficulty urinating and discharging pus from his prick?

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by yinkeys(m): 9:42am On Apr 17, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
That's an infection.
He should see the doctor ASAP not any blogger.

I wonder when we got here, people now bring all their issues to the social media. Even something as delicate as this....
Hmmm!!! Aunty Kachisbarbie; keep packing all the LIKES o. Soon it will be converted to $$$$$$
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 17, 2015
yinkeys:

Hmmm!!! Aunty Kachisbarbie; keep packing all the LIKES o. Soon it will be converted to $$$$$$

angry
Converted to what?? undecided
Speak now or forever remain silent tongue
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by yinkeys(m): 10:00am On Apr 17, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

angry
Converted to what?? undecided
Speak now or forever remain silent tongue
dollars na. Oh you think say I wan keep you for suspense

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by fortunejum: 10:07am On Apr 17, 2015
iyatrustee:
He should seek medical attention and stop asking for help on blogs.

He had sex with a girl even with all the enlightenment on protected sex?

There are lots of major marketers of staphylococus, gonorreah, Aids, out there!

FLESH TO FLESH NA HIM SWEET PASS, BUT THE SWEETNESS CARRY BITTERNESS AT TIMES. IT IS BETTER TO WEAR COAT, THOUGH MOST LADIES LIKE IT ROUGH.
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by ChiFirstLady(f): 10:10am On Apr 17, 2015
Since he's not feeling any pain,even wit d pus coming out........ I'll have to say it is SPIRITUAL, ask God for forgiveness and deliver ur d*** frm d hands of d baba that sent her.........if not, u af go ni o
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by eazy222: 10:32am On Apr 17, 2015
Guy u don carriam oooooooooo
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Tolubory(m): 10:34am On Apr 17, 2015
shocked O ti ko Gonorrhea ni yen nah...
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by NiRfreak(m): 10:40am On Apr 17, 2015
delay in treatment can lead to infertility or impotence.......u better hurry up for treatment before u destroy ur joystick and sperm for life.........remember such disease has a huge detrimental effect on ur sperm viability and production.......jst a matter of time before u become infertile.
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by charmmama: 10:40am On Apr 17, 2015
Gonooooooo
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by merricherios(f): 10:47am On Apr 17, 2015
I totally agree with, sometimes i wonder what went wrong with our clear thinking faculty. now i know am not alone in the wonder. it is well!
Funnicator:
you dey mind them. People are so dumb these days. Social media has greatly reduced thinking ability of many out there. Common sense is uncommon.
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Coolbite(m): 11:39am On Apr 17, 2015
Oya, kia kia, taka the next available flight to the nearest health facility before your joystick begin rotten. Na ma advice be that. Next time, consider safety before fun.
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by BeauHomme: 12:25pm On Apr 17, 2015
@ OP,instead of that guy to run to the hospital, he's bringing his problem on social media. He wants medical advice, diagnosis and prescription online...Ok, here it is...

If he's in any other part of the country, tell him to board a South-East bound bus. Just few minutes into the journey, after a preacher has preached and collected his offering, another man will stand up to advertise his medical products that cures virtually every problem. He should look out for the one called "mustard seed". It is planted in Jerusalem, harvested in Judea and packaged in Nigeria. It can cure staphylococus aureus, syphilis aureus, thyphoid aureus, malaria aureus, hypertention aureus and all the other aureuses.

"Mustard seed" can cure all his medical problems, physical problems, spiritual problems, psychological problems and all other problems known to man.

Better still, let your guy visit Dr. Ajebo.
Goodluck to him
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Seye25(m): 1:23pm On Apr 17, 2015
lalasticlala:

Source: http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2015/04/20-year-old-who-slept-with-girl-he-met.html?m=1

Gonorrhea

use antibotics and get injections too. He will be fine

But that's a lesson for him to abstain

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
He has gonorhea. His symptoms are very similar to the symptoms of the infection caused by Neisseria gonorrhae. He can treat himself using antibiotics but to be on d safe side he needs to go to a hospital or laboratory for culture, sensitivity and microscopy. This will help detect d particular strain of the bacteria and determine the antibiotics it is resistant/susceptible to.

Its not a big deal but this exposes the danger of having u protected sex. He should also be kind enough to contact the girl he slept with and inform her of his predicament. She should seek medical help too.
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by stchinedu: 2:39pm On Apr 17, 2015
siegfried99:

Abi na...

As if an online doctor will threat him grin
I wonder o
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by shariffalabim89: 5:57pm On Apr 17, 2015
That's definitely STD.....Ragnar lodbrok things. He should see a doctor asap because damage done by stds can't be repaired but can only be stopped. Then he should thank God that his STD is even symptomatic else if it was asymptomatic a lot of damage would be done
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Enochx2: 6:25pm On Apr 17, 2015
GONORRHEA!!! go a doctor
end of story
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by sunsplash99(m): 7:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
that's gonorrhea. It can be cured by dis drug OCEFIX 400. One tablet daily for 10 uninterrupted days.
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by colored(m): 7:17pm On Apr 17, 2015
dasparrow:
@Post

The guy in question has sadly contracted a sexually transmitted disease. When I keep saying it on this forum that many Nigerians due to their risky sexual habits are walking diseases, some of you think I am being mean. You see am now? A man meets a lady and already you are having unprotected sex with her. The young man does not even know the spiritual implications of just having sex so carelessly and outside of wedlock. Was the 5 seconds sexual pleasure worth it now that he has difficulty urinating and discharging pus from his prick?
what spiritual implications? most everything in Africa be spiritual?!! backward continent!
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
Ógá o!!!! M sorry dear but we cant know the cause... Bt nxt tym he should control wia he puts his joystick... NW d Joy of his Stick is no longer dia... Let himc Hz doctor nd thn pray earnestly DZ al I cn really say
are you sure there's going to be a NEXT time?
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 17, 2015
lalasticlala:

why should he come here for medical attention when NL is not a clinic. Ok, he should massage his organ with pepper.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Be Careful Who You Sleep With / Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration / See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.