Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,723 members, 7,862,295 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:18 PM

I Am Black And Proud!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Black And Proud!!! (848 Views)

We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari / I Am Black But Discovered I Have Jewish DNA. Where Is It From? / Fashola Made Me A Proud Grandfather- Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Black And Proud!!! by bolaino(m): 3:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
There's a saying That The Darker The Flesh Tanning. The Deeper the roots, I am Black and I am proud, I would never trade my Black skin for a pink one in a gazzillion years, I would never Bleach My beautiful black skin, because I want to look Pinkish, Why would I want to Look Pinkish, is It because Pinkish people seem to be enjoying a lot in this age and time? Nahh, I would stick to my black skin, infact I want to start using Kernel Pomade, to make my Black skin Shine More. Black is beautiful. Honestly, Black People Are the Nicest and Warmest People you would ever meet on earth. If you're black and you think you have no value, I would honestly advice you to have a rethink. You see, Black is Not bad, like the pink people are making you think. It is because you are black that's why they hate you, the pink man knows the black man is more intelligent than him, so he would seek to annihilate you, he might use, Aids, Ebola, Boko Haram, Isis, Alqaida, etc, to exterminate you, but he can not. The days of The Pink man are becoming Numbered. They know this. Now tell me pink man, why should the black man not use EMP bombs on Langley, Virginia and those evil cities, tell me, Please. Why? What is stopping let's say for example, Let's just argue this hypothetically, That the person typing this has EMP bombs in Langley as I write this. What would stop me, Hypothetically from exploding those EMPs in Langley, I have warned you people several times but you fail to listen. Under your nose. Under your Nose. Mighty CIA. Mighty Langley, let us see how you will cope when your System is not only destroyed, but fried. The EMP will fry everything. If you think this is funny then I'll advise you to read between the lines. The Revolution Won't be Televised.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Black And Proud!!! by bolaino(m): 3:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
My Folks at Langley, you know me already, and you know that I am not playing around. You know. You know. This is how the cookie crumbles, Russia has never been a threat to you, Not even The chinese. The biggest Threat to The white man is The black man. And now they will acknowledge the black man, they will acknowledge the Threat of The black man. I say this with every Confidence in my heart. The Americans will Know the Might of The black man.
Re: I Am Black And Proud!!! by bolaino(m): 3:57pm On Apr 16, 2015
And by the way EMP is Electro Magnetic Pulse, and if you add BOMB to it. You'll catch my drift. Hahahahaha. Na laff I dey laff.
Re: I Am Black And Proud!!! by Ilekeh(f): 3:59pm On Apr 16, 2015
Is everything alright?

1 Like

Re: I Am Black And Proud!!! by bolaino(m): 4:00pm On Apr 16, 2015
CIA I know you think you know everything. But would you know, for example, where this Hypothetical EMP bomb, Is, in Langley? I mean inside the city, do you know the house or room or building or mall or anywhere..... That This Hypothetical EMP, might be Central Intelligence Agency, CIA. Una get brain ooo. I greet una. Una scatter nairaland last year I no talk anything, but una feel say I don forget
Re: I Am Black And Proud!!! by anwe: 4:02pm On Apr 16, 2015
Na look I dey look.

1 Like

Re: I Am Black And Proud!!! by bolaino(m): 4:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
Why would a pink man shoot an innocent black man in the back With Hollow tips..... These are puzzling questions? Really puzzling. But I am Happy that the answer is really of no consequence. Because the Die is cast. Call my Bluff.
Re: I Am Black And Proud!!! by EdCure: 4:04pm On Apr 16, 2015
grin It is well...witht you OP grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am Black And Proud!!! by Ilekeh(f): 4:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
bolaino:
CIA I know you think you know everything. But would you know, for example, where this Hypothetical EMP bomb, Is, in Langley? I mean inside the city, do you know the house or room or building or mall or anywhere..... That This Hypothetical EMP, might be Central Intelligence Agency, CIA. Una get brain ooo. I greet una. Una scatter nairaland last year I no talk anything, but una feel say I don forget

Keep joking ngga
By the tie the CIA finds you in your abule village, you go no say CIA no be Nigerian military.
Re: I Am Black And Proud!!! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
The Langley Boyz are taking their "Global Destabilization Program" seriously.

I just learnt from a reliable source that they're behind the Xenophobic chaos in South Africa.

These guys ain't our friends, and I'm so worried about Buhari because he was overthrown by this same vultures via IBB in August 1985.

1 Like

Re: I Am Black And Proud!!! by bolaino(m): 4:27pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ilekeh:
Is everything alright?
Ilekeh, Thank you very much for asking me a very good question, You see my Good Man, Everything is Not alright, far from it, things are about to get from worse to Critical, The truth of the matter is this, I will be honest with you because you are a registered member of this forum. And because I Love this forum I will tell you the truth. Last year The American Government, through one of it's numerous outfits namely the CIA, which stands for the Central Intelligence Agency. Successfully hacked into this site Nairaland, and destroyed every information on it, if not that Seun, had the common sense of Not putting all his eggs in one basket, We would not even be having this conversation, Now back to your question again, ( I beg your pardon) Everything is really not alright, I have had a vendetta against The CIA for Long, as funny as this might sound. But that Vendetta is about to change a lot of things, and these things will even affect you my good friend. It is left for you to chose the meaning of the things that will happen To America in the coming days. Do not judge me. But rather ask questions. You can not eat your cake and still have it in your hand. You can not kill people and not expect to be killed. It is wrong. Everything is wrong. From The American Gay President to The next lesbian presdent coming, they are all wrong. How would you feel if I molested your little daughter Or little son How would you feel?? Let's not talk much. The truth is Everything is not alright.
Re: I Am Black And Proud!!! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
undecided lipsrsealed angry
Re: I Am Black And Proud!!! by gatiano(m): 12:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
I'm Black and I'm exceedingly proud just because I'm Black. The Blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice.
That is what happen when you scratch the surface of the universal or in lower term, the earthly truth, You get very angry and what makes you more angry is how foo-lish the Blackman can be. Yet, He is not, He just does not want to wake up but He would eventually, NOW!
You got extremely angry, which is normal, You have always known. It is in the time of anger that We must be reserved and turn that anger into a kind of experience and use it to Teach the Rest of Our BlackFamily. Millions will call you mad or crazy, just One with an opened mind that said to Himself or Herself "hmmm" is worth those Millions who still love to sleep.
Do not threat, We have Those above for that, They never threat, They just warn and when They decide that its time which is infact has already began, They just do. the enemy knows who i'm talking about.

The xenophobia story in South Africa, Nigerians who have had 55 years of a little breathing space are coming into South Africa to establish businesses and such in that country compare to The Real South Africans(Blacks) who have never been given a space to breath to educated Themselves to a certain degree now have the other Africans from all other places to look up to so that They(Real South Africans) can begin the process of feeding Themselves.

Who do you think that threatens? the fake southafricans ofcourse, the afrikaaners. it will affect them in numbers of not just Blacks, but numbers of Self confident Black people.
So they (fake africans) with the help of their devils around the globe went to work. Use the sleeping, lazy South- Africans to lynch The other Blacks from outside of the country.

The earlier The Blackman acknowledges the fact that the whiteman is in fact the devil described in the Bible and Quran or as taught to us, the better We would be able to see everything in their minds.

Muslims Blackmen from Ivory coast and Mali pushed Christians Blackmen from Nigeria and Ghana into the ocean to drown is true and i say its wrong and they deserve to be punished accordingly. But who is going to use that to cause rift among Black people?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Black And Proud!!! by dayodare49o: 12:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
Ilekeh:

Keep joking ngga
By the tie the CIA finds you in your abule village, you go no say CIA no be Nigerian military.
CIA dey craze? Tell me please is CIA still operating? You must be lieing again ist them those guys are not operating again.

1 Like

Re: I Am Black And Proud!!! by bolaino(m): 5:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
gatiano:
I'm Black and I'm exceedingly proud just because I'm Black. The Blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice.
That is what happen when you scratch the surface of the universal or in lower term, the earthly truth, You get very angry and what makes you more angry is how foo-lish the Blackman can be. Yet, He is not, He just does not want to wake up but He would eventually, NOW!
You got extremely angry, which is normal, You have always known. It is in the time of anger that We must be reserved and turn that anger into a kind of experience and use it to Teach the Rest of Our BlackFamily. Millions will call you mad or crazy, just One with an opened mind that said to Himself or Herself "hmmm" is worth those Millions who still love to sleep.
Do not threat, We have Those above for that, They never threat, They just warn and when They decide that its time which is infact has already began, They just do. the enemy knows who i'm talking about.

The xenophobia story in South Africa, Nigerians who have had 55 years of a little breathing space are coming into South Africa to establish businesses and such in that country compare to The Real South Africans(Blacks) who have never been given a space to breath to educated Themselves to a certain degree now have the other Africans from all other places to look up to so that They(Real South Africans) can begin the process of feeding Themselves.

Who do you think that threatens? the fake southafricans ofcourse, the afrikaaners. it will affect them in numbers of not just Blacks, but numbers of Self confident Black people.
So they (fake africans) with the help of their devils around the globe went to work. Use the sleeping, lazy South- Africans to lynch The other Blacks from outside of the country.

The earlier The Blackman acknowledges the fact that the whiteman is in fact the devil described in the Bible and Quran or as taught to us, the better We would be able to see everything in their minds.

Muslims Blackmen from Ivory coast and Mali pushed Christians Blackmen from Nigeria and Ghana into the ocean to drown is true and i say its wrong and they deserve to be punished accordingly. But who is going to use that to cause rift among Black people?
well said my good man, well said.

(1) (Reply)

How Men Steal Meats From Lions (video) / Know About The New IG Of Police / Jonathan Suspends Permanent Secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.