Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,804 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Is Christianity Superior To All Other Faiths? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Christianity Superior To All Other Faiths? (666 Views)

Can Christians Really Be Friends And Connect With Those Of Other Faiths? / Is God Unfair To Those Raised In Other Faiths? Muslim View Point / Stop The Attacks On Other Faiths! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Christianity Superior To All Other Faiths? by mantraa: 11:39pm On Jan 29, 2009
A third of the worlds population are Christians and the other 2 thirds are Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, Jews and non believers etc.

If you think that Christianity is the one true faith, please let me know why, and dont just say because the Bible says so. That would be circular reasoning like if i ask a Muslim the same question and he says because the Quaran says so, or a Hindu 'the Vedas says so'. etc. etc.

We all agree that it is not possible for all religions to be the right one,

However, it is possible that they could all be wrong,

If you are a Christian, or a Muslim, what makes you so certain that you are following the right one and that all other religions (the vast majority of the worlds population are wrong?)
Re: Is Christianity Superior To All Other Faiths? by SeanT21(f): 2:19am On Jan 30, 2009
Ofcourse it is.Our God is the only true GOD!! wink
Re: Is Christianity Superior To All Other Faiths? by Nobody: 2:30am On Jan 30, 2009
it is not a superiority contest. It is simply a quiet, personal walk with God. Every man to his own lot.

(1) (Reply)

Today's Rhema (uncommon Sense) / Real News On Islam Across The World / They Do Say"god Is Omnipresence" Which I Agree, Now Does God Present Also In Hel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.