Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Is God Unfair To Those Raised In Other Faiths? Muslim View Point - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is God Unfair To Those Raised In Other Faiths? Muslim View Point (6633 Views)

When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) / Can Christians Really Be Friends And Connect With Those Of Other Faiths? / Is God Unfair To Those Raised In Other Faiths? A Nairalander's Lamentation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is God Unfair To Those Raised In Other Faiths? Muslim View Point by tonychristopher: 8:53am On Sep 16, 2015
Hi,

I'm a Muslim and lately I have been reading many of the questions and answers on your site and thought to myself that I needed to express my thoughts and feelings too and hear what you have to say about it.

The two biggest religions in the world, Islam and Christianity both have a rule that is extremely disturbing when the two religions have so many followers and both make a lot of sense.

According to Islam, if you believe Jesus as the Son of God you go to hell, and according to Christianity if you believe that Jesus is not the Son of God you go to hell. Now living in the 21st century in Australia, how are we supposed to know what exactly happened in the Middle East 2000 years ago? Of course we cannot know, we can only believe. Lately this has been really stuck on my mind. I still believe in God but I feel very lost and insecure.

People and religions say you should love God, but I do not understand how I could love someone who would put me into hell for eternity based on what I believe about Jesus, even though God knows my situation and knows that I could never be sure about which belief is true. I do not want to lose my faith and I do not want to not have a chance of going to heaven either and so we must do what we can to try to find answers.
In one of your responses you said that no matter how much you have sinned, if you repent and believe Jesus is your savior you will still go to heaven. So on judgment day if I was to see very bad people who have repented and been saved, and if I was a very good person who always believed in God and never did bad things, only small mistakes that we all do and I go to hell being a much better person, then where is the just, merciful, understanding and loving God that I used to know and believe in? It looks as if Christianity shows an easy way out for Christians and makes it impossible for everybody else. I don't like the thought of this as it does not sound fair and at the same time it sounds scary since I am a Muslim.

If God was to toss a coin and ask you "heads or tails? If you are correct you go to heaven, but if you are wrong then you go to hell", then would you see this as a fair way of deciding who goes to heaven and hell? Of course you wouldn't but when you think about it, you have a much better chance this way since it is fifty-fifty. In real life it isn't fifty-fifty between Muslims and Christians, there are more religions too. Knowing that God has the power to do anything, both religions would be possible in terms of who Jesus really was.

I feel insecure but it is not something that can be ignored. My eternal life and all of ours is at stake. Now before you reply, instead of listing more contradictions in the Qur'an and trying to persuade me that your religion is correct, if you could just think what if YOU were born into a Muslim family and it was ME who was born into a Christian family, then who would be correct? Who would go to heaven and hell then? I was born into this game without a choice where if I win I have nothing to gain (Heaven is unneeded if one does not exist) but if I lose than I have everything to lose.

When there are so many murderers, rapists, people who do not believe in God at all, so many people who do not deserve to go to heaven, why is it that somebody who believes in God should burn for eternity just because they didn't correctly guess the right religion? People are going to be eternally punished for being unlucky.

Why should I be one of those who end ups burning forever for a reason so unreasonable and for something not in my hands (as you notice nearly all people raised in a family of a particular religion would stick to it and if I was to think about changing religions I am tossing up between a chance of guaranteed hell and a chance of guaranteed hell).

Nothing feels as bad as living blindly, knowing you might go to hell no matter how good you are as a person all because of something that is not in your hands as you can never know for sure what is right. I cannot accept something like this but cannot do anything about it. God is supposed to be fair but I do not see any fairness in this. If God understands our situation then why doesn't God forgive us for the incorrect belief of Jesus a lot of us have? (I am not saying which is right and wrong)

Thank you for reading, I really hope to get a reply from you and I really do not know what sort of reply to expect for something like what I wrote. There are so many little questions in my writing and you probably will not have the time to answer it all in detail and I do not know how helpful any reply would be keeping in mind that even the good go to hell but I would really like a reply not only for me but for all the people who visit www.comereason.org that have similar thoughts to what I have since I believe that what I wrote about is the most important and the most scariest thing of all.

If I had a choice right now to die and never come back, I would choose that than to go on with this and have a high chance of ending up in hell. Nothing is worth the risk of eternal pain. It is not our fault that there are so many religions to choose from that sound right.
Thank you for having the website to give people the opportunity to express themselves and ask questions.
Sincerely,
Omer

http://www.comereason.org/religious-exclusivism.asp

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is God Unfair To Those Raised In Other Faiths? Muslim View Point by menesheh(m): 9:09am On Sep 16, 2015
If there is really a god, such god is author of confusion by issuing out different ideologies of himself to different cultures knowing fully well that a time will come when there will be globalization, each culture will discover their neighbor's concept of god.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is God Unfair To Those Raised In Other Faiths? Muslim View Point by italo: 9:13am On Sep 16, 2015
The article misrepresents true christian teaching.

The Catholic Church teaches that those, who through no fault of theirs do not know the Catholic faith to be the true faith, can go to heaven if they live a good life according to the dictates of their conscience.
Re: Is God Unfair To Those Raised In Other Faiths? Muslim View Point by italo: 9:15am On Sep 16, 2015
menesheh:
If there is really a god, such god is author of confusion by issuing our different ideologies of himself to different cultures knowing fully well that a time will come when there will be globalization, each culture will discover their neighbor's concept of god.

You think that insulting God will make him cease to exist?

Insult well well.
Re: Is God Unfair To Those Raised In Other Faiths? Muslim View Point by menesheh(m): 9:21am On Sep 16, 2015
italo:

Insult well well.

Am not Insulting anything, am stating the obvious fact. Besides, that am Insulting god and nothing happens makes such concept demonstrably questionable.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is God Unfair To Those Raised In Other Faiths? Muslim View Point by italo: 9:29am On Sep 16, 2015
menesheh:

Am not Insulting anything, am stating the obvious fact. Besides, that am Insulting god and nothing happens makes such concept demonstrably questionable.

You're confused.

And you're logically deficient.

Getting no response from one you're insulting doesn't make him not exist.

It makes you look stupid.
Re: Is God Unfair To Those Raised In Other Faiths? Muslim View Point by jesussaves22: 9:41am On Sep 16, 2015
Christianity is the road to heaven if you are an aspirer of heaven? Jesus says that he is the way truth and light no man cometh to the father but through him...... My bbrother you are a free man. Choose who you will serve not minding were you were born ok.
Re: Is God Unfair To Those Raised In Other Faiths? Muslim View Point by sawg91(m): 10:00am On Sep 16, 2015
You are not the only one in this state, is not easy to hold a firmly lasting belief about somebody you have not seeing before and can't see but if you will agree with me the biblical story of JESUS Christ is a perfect one that's beyond what thousands of philosophers can cook up to influence our way of life. Though have not read but I heard the quaran lay much emphasis on JESUS Christ than do on Prophet Mohammed and that should tell you something, more so, the teachings of JESUS Christ do not contradict the humanly way of life but the animalistic way to tell ourselves the truth, so, why finding it difficult to be good? Why finding it difficult to believe in GOD through a man whom historians taught HE did great things through?why should it be difficult for us to gain heaven simply from being good to every one?....devil is never resting, putting different thoughts and philosophies on our head just to make us slip away form the truth and light...resist the devil, resist all his subtle way.
Re: Is God Unfair To Those Raised In Other Faiths? Muslim View Point by menesheh(m): 10:05am On Sep 16, 2015
italo:

You're confused.

First of all, I hate it when one apply harsh words in a situation it isn't required.

Why did you turn my questionable to be non-existence.

Check my previous chats with you whether there is any place i mentioned '' not existing' ' in my comments. You are just being disingenuous.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is God Unfair To Those Raised In Other Faiths? Muslim View Point by CaptainJune: 11:00am On Sep 16, 2015
The religious diversity in the world ironically makes the true belief in God so outstanding that choosing it is only a matter of choice and not confusion stemming from a selection of numerous options of religions as this writer would have us believe. I have once said that if I observed and saw Allah's greatness in the manifestation of signs and wonders all over the world in ages past and present and that he is being witnessed by people alive and by those who died and resurrected, and that his attributes and power are not witnessed in any other supposed deity in the world or the universe at large then it goes without saying that Allah would be the true God.

However, this is not the case. The only One who has demonstrated such greatness in the whole world as I have described and even goes beyond what I have described is the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. He is the true God who surpasses every other god and salvation is found only in the name of His Word or only begotten Son, Jesus Christ.

There may be many tall and short buildings in a street but if one is asked to identify the tallest, it should not pose a problem to someone who is willing to take time to survey the area in order to identify the tallest building among others. The fact that you were born in a particular building does not make it the tallest in the street. The same can be said of the religions (buildings) in the world (street).

A Muslim once had this same doubts after he had unsuccessfully attempted to kill Christians. Following an unexpected accident, the same Christians he had tried to kill took him to their home and cared for him till he got better. This made him question his belief so much so that he cried and asked whoever was the real God to talk to him. He began with asking Allah to reveal himself if he was real. He waited for a long time but there was no response. He then asked the God of the Christians to speak to him if He was real. That was when God spoke to him. The Muslim asked the voice who He is and the voice told him He is the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. The Muslim, as a result of this revelation, gave his life to Jesus Christ and became a born again Christian.

To the writer, if you are really sincere with your questions, then you should embark on a search to seek the true God. The true God will not disappoint, but the false gods will disappoint you.
[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Is God Unfair To Those Raised In Other Faiths? Muslim View Point by dalaman: 11:01am On Sep 16, 2015
italo:

Insult well well.

You think by simply believing in an idea that men created will make the idea real? Believe well well.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is God Unfair To Those Raised In Other Faiths? Muslim View Point by dalaman: 11:07am On Sep 16, 2015
CaptainJune:
The religious diversity in the world ironically makes the true belief in God so outstanding that choosing it is only a matter of choice and not confusion stemming from a selection of numerous options of religions as this writer would have us believe. I have once said that if I observed and saw Allah's greatness in the manifestation of signs and wonders all over the world in ages past and present and that he is being witnessed by people alive and by those who died and resurrected, and that his attributes and power are not witnessed in any other supposed deity in the world or the universe at large then it goes without saying that Allah would be the true God.

However, this is not the case. The only One who has demonstrated such greatness in the whole world as I have described and even goes beyond what I have described is the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. He is the true God who surpasses every other god and salvation is found only in the name of His Word or only begotten Son, Jesus Christ.

There may be many tall and short buildings in a street but if one is asked to identify the tallest, it should not pose a problem to someone who is willing to take time to survey the area in order to identify the tallest building among others. The fact that you were born in a particular building does not make it the tallest in the street. The same can be said of the religions (buildings) in the world (street).

A Muslim once had this same doubts after he had unsuccessfully attempted to kill Christians. Following an unexpected accident, the same Christians he had tried to kill took him to their home and cared for him till he got better. This made him question his belief so much so that he cried and asked whoever was the real God to talk to him. He began with asking Allah to reveal himself if he was real. He waited for a long time but there was no response. He then asked the God of the Christians to speak to him if He was real. That was when God spoke to him. The Muslim asked the voice who He is and the voice told him He is the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. The Muslim, as a result of this revelation, gave his life to Jesus Christ and became a born again Christian.

To the writer, if you are really sincere with your questions, then you should embark on a search to seek the true God. The true God will not disappoint, but the false gods will disappoint you.
[/b]

Pure apologist thrash. Where is your God's greatness? Where are his manifestation of signs and wonders all over the world in ages past and present and where is he being witnessed by people alive and by those who died? As usual you will come up with your own deluded christian apologist thrash forgetting that there are about 1.8 billion muslims in the world that can conjure up such statements and also have religious experiences that are just like yours or even more than yours.

Let me give you one of the clear manifestations and signs of Allah. Here is video of a new born baby that was born to Indian Hindu parents calling the name of Allah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCAYp8FGHhE

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is God Unfair To Those Raised In Other Faiths? Muslim View Point by Anas09: 11:29am On Sep 16, 2015
Oh my God, a sensitive issue like this requires very capable hands to treat, but see who are already in the house, an Athiest and a Catholic.
Jcross, TruetoGod, thruthman, dolphineheart, perishbookaddict, ishilove pls come in and help here.
My own very brief story.
@Ops, just like you, I asked these questions not very long ago. I found it really unfair that I shd be brought into this world to suffer and then still die and go to hell. I swore never to get married and never to raise children whom will evetually endup in hell for no fault of theirs. I was angry that I wasn't asked if I wanted to come to this world, how come it never depended on me to decide if I would or would not choose to be a human being, then why will it now depend on me to choose if I will want to go to heaven or not? I was so full of questions. What is the essence of this stupid brief life on earth and then eternity in hell? Why was I brought here in the first place? Who am I? This let me to delve into a lot of searching. I had a lot of time on my hands, because I had an accident which threatened my life and kept me down for Ten whole yrs. So I read, everything printed in English language I read.
All the ways seemed like the right ways, but something caught my attention JESUS CHRIST. He was the bone of contention. All the religions of the world had something to say about him but he(Jesus) said nothing about them. At this point I bought a bibl and I went into the studie of the character of Jesus. The prohecies long before he was born. His life and philosophies, his teachings, his relationship with people around him. His love and compassion for the weak and lowly. AND most of all his prophesies concerning the future occurances.
And I started checking to find out if all these were true. (Remember that at this time, I was out there sincerely lost and searching). Yes Jesus' prophecies are getting fulfilled, must got fulfilled long ago. Today most of them are getting fulfilled. Again, I saw that there was something about jesus. All the religions/cults don't have a problem with God, but they all have a problem with who Jesus is, and I asked why. My search let me to discover a lot of things. In the mist of my search I fell in love with jesus, his person, teachings and all. No other leader in the world came close to what he is.
Then I started searching for purpose. I discovered that I am here for him(God) not for myself, and until I realise that and start doing what he setout for me to do here on earth, I'll keep being confused and lost.
My dear muslim friend. Let the fear of hell not get u. If u go to God because u are afraid of going to hell, that won't be a good motive. Look for love. Is there love in you? Look away from people around us practicing these religions, look at jesus and mohammed/allah, where can u find love? Pls follow ur heart.

2 Likes

Re: Is God Unfair To Those Raised In Other Faiths? Muslim View Point by hahn(m): 12:06pm On Sep 16, 2015
Anas09:
Oh my God, a sensitive issue like this requires very capable hands to treat, but see who are already in the house, an Athiest and a Catholic.
Jcross, TruetoGod, thruthman, dolphineheart, perishbookaddict, ishilove pls come in and help here.
My own very brief story.
@Ops, just like you, I asked these questions not very long ago. I found it really unfair that I shd be brought into this world to suffer and then still die and go to hell. I swore never to get married and never to raise children whom will evetually endup in hell for no fault of theirs. I was angry that I wasn't asked if I wanted to come to this world, how come it never depended on me to decide if I would or would not choose to be a human being, then why will it now depend on me to choose if I will want to go to heaven or not? I was so full of questions. What is the essence of this stupid brief life on earth and then eternity in hell? Why was I brought here in the first place? Who am I? This let me to delve into a lot of searching. I had a lot of time on my hands, because I had an accident which threatened my life and kept me down for Ten whole yrs. So I read, everything printed in English language I read.
All the ways seemed like the right ways, but something caught my attention JESUS CHRIST. He was the bone of contention. All the religions of the world had something to say about him but he(Jesus) said nothing about them. At this point I bought a bibl and I went into the studie of the character of Jesus. The prohecies long before he was born. His life and philosophies, his teachings, his relationship with people around him. His love and compassion for the weak and lowly. AND most of all his prophesies concerning the future occurances.
And I started checking to find out if all these were true. (Remember that at this time, I was out there sincerely lost and searching). Yes Jesus' prophecies are getting fulfilled, must got fulfilled long ago. Today most of them are getting fulfilled. Again, I saw that there was something about jesus. All the religions/cults don't have a problem with God, but they all have a problem with who Jesus is, and I asked why. My search let me to discover a lot of things. In the mist of my search I fell in love with jesus, his person, teachings and all. No other leader in the world came close to what he is.
Then I started searching for purpose. I discovered that I am here for him(God) not for myself, and until I realise that and start doing what he setout for me to do here on earth, I'll keep being confused and lost.
My dear muslim friend. Let the fear of hell not get u. If u go to God because u are afraid of going to hell, that won't be a good motive. Look for love. Is there love in you? Look away from people around us practicing these religions, look at jesus and mohammed/allah, where can u find love? Pls follow ur heart.

@ bolded, what about people who discovered something through Mohammed?
Re: Is God Unfair To Those Raised In Other Faiths? Muslim View Point by keenn: 12:22pm On Sep 16, 2015
italo:

You're confused.

A man was struck dead because he prevented the ark of God from falling

We know what happened to those that conspired against moses

Likewise are we familiar with the fate of ananias and sapphira

Let's not forget in a rush to what happened to lots wife

...And I could go on, these are biblical account of those that insulted/dare/doubt the power of God.

I am yet to see any befall on an atheist/agnostic or worse a tyrant/corrupt politician.

Who is logical here?
Re: Is God Unfair To Those Raised In Other Faiths? Muslim View Point by dalaman: 12:26pm On Sep 16, 2015
Anas09:

All the ways seemed like the right ways, but something caught my attention Jesus CHRIST. He was the bone of contention. All the religions of the world had something to say about him but he(Jesus) said nothing about them.

The many many lies you people constantly tell yourselves. What has Hinduism got to say about Jesus? What about yoruba spirituality, what has it got to say about Jesus? What have the Native American religions got to say about Jesus. Apart from Islam what other religions talks about Jesus beside christianity?

1 Like

Re: Is God Unfair To Those Raised In Other Faiths? Muslim View Point by italo: 12:43pm On Sep 16, 2015
keenn:

A man was struck dead because he prevented the ark of God from falling

We know what happened to those that conspired against moses

Likewise are we familiar with the fate of ananias and sapphira

Let's not forget in a rush to what happened to lots wife

...And I could go on, these are biblical account of those that insulted/dare/doubt the power of God.
Then tell us what happened to Pontius Pilate and the Pharisees.
keenn:

I am yet to see any befall on an atheist/agnostic or worse a tyrant/corrupt politician.

Who is logical here?

You mean you've never seen calamity befall an Atheist/Agnostic/tyrant/corrupt politician?

That is a lie.
Re: Is God Unfair To Those Raised In Other Faiths? Muslim View Point by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
tonychristopher:
Hi,

I'm a Muslim and lately I have been reading many of the questions and answers on your site and thought to myself that I needed to express my thoughts and feelings too and hear what you have to say about it.

The two biggest religions in the world, Islam and Christianity both have a rule that is extremely disturbing when the two religions have so many followers and both make a lot of sense.

According to Islam, if you believe Jesus as the Son of God you go to hell, and according to Christianity if you believe that Jesus is not the Son of God you go to hell. Now living in the 21st century in Australia, how are we supposed to know what exactly happened in the Middle East 2000 years ago? Of course we cannot know, we can only believe. Lately this has been really stuck on my mind. I still believe in God but I feel very lost and insecure.

People and religions say you should love God, but I do not understand how I could love someone who would put me into hell for eternity based on what I believe about Jesus, even though God knows my situation and knows that I could never be sure about which belief is true. I do not want to lose my faith and I do not want to not have a chance of going to heaven either and so we must do what we can to try to find answers.
In one of your responses you said that no matter how much you have sinned, if you repent and believe Jesus is your savior you will still go to heaven. So on judgment day if I was to see very bad people who have repented and been saved, and if I was a very good person who always believed in God and never did bad things, only small mistakes that we all do and I go to hell being a much better person, then where is the just, merciful, understanding and loving God that I used to know and believe in? It looks as if Christianity shows an easy way out for Christians and makes it impossible for everybody else. I don't like the thought of this as it does not sound fair and at the same time it sounds scary since I am a Muslim.

If God was to toss a coin and ask you "heads or tails? If you are correct you go to heaven, but if you are wrong then you go to hell", then would you see this as a fair way of deciding who goes to heaven and hell? Of course you wouldn't but when you think about it, you have a much better chance this way since it is fifty-fifty. In real life it isn't fifty-fifty between Muslims and Christians, there are more religions too. Knowing that God has the power to do anything, both religions would be possible in terms of who Jesus really was.

I feel insecure but it is not something that can be ignored. My eternal life and all of ours is at stake. Now before you reply, instead of listing more contradictions in the Qur'an and trying to persuade me that your religion is correct, if you could just think what if YOU were born into a Muslim family and it was ME who was born into a Christian family, then who would be correct? Who would go to heaven and hell then? I was born into this game without a choice where if I win I have nothing to gain (Heaven is unneeded if one does not exist) but if I lose than I have everything to lose.

When there are so many murderers, rapists, people who do not believe in God at all, so many people who do not deserve to go to heaven, why is it that somebody who believes in God should burn for eternity just because they didn't correctly guess the right religion? People are going to be eternally punished for being unlucky.

Why should I be one of those who end ups burning forever for a reason so unreasonable and for something not in my hands (as you notice nearly all people raised in a family of a particular religion would stick to it and if I was to think about changing religions I am tossing up between a chance of guaranteed hell and a chance of guaranteed hell).

Nothing feels as bad as living blindly, knowing you might go to hell no matter how good you are as a person all because of something that is not in your hands as you can never know for sure what is right. I cannot accept something like this but cannot do anything about it. God is supposed to be fair but I do not see any fairness in this. If God understands our situation then why doesn't God forgive us for the incorrect belief of Jesus a lot of us have? (I am not saying which is right and wrong)

Thank you for reading, I really hope to get a reply from you and I really do not know what sort of reply to expect for something like what I wrote. There are so many little questions in my writing and you probably will not have the time to answer it all in detail and I do not know how helpful any reply would be keeping in mind that even the good go to hell but I would really like a reply not only for me but for all the people who visit www.comereason.org that have similar thoughts to what I have since I believe that what I wrote about is the most important and the most scariest thing of all.

If I had a choice right now to die and never come back, I would choose that than to go on with this and have a high chance of ending up in hell. Nothing is worth the risk of eternal pain. It is not our fault that there are so many religions to choose from that sound right.
Thank you for having the website to give people the opportunity to express themselves and ask questions.
Sincerely,
Omer

http://www.comereason.org/religious-exclusivism.asp

relax. Go is not taking anyone to hell.
Re: Is God Unfair To Those Raised In Other Faiths? Muslim View Point by keenn: 1:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
[quote author=italo post=38065610]

You mean you've never seen calamity befall an Atheist/Agnostic/tyrant/corrupt politician?

That is a lie.

Just as it befalls pastors,bishops, Christians...

Why not u tell us, u allegedly claim a poster shouldn't expect a response of a god, when in actual fact the bible claims he has been responding.

How come we haven't witnessed any miraculous response in our dispensation as narrated in the bible
Re: Is God Unfair To Those Raised In Other Faiths? Muslim View Point by keenn: 1:08pm On Sep 16, 2015
italo:

That is a lie.

Just as it befalls pastors,bishops, Christians...

Why not u tell us, u allegedly claim a poster shouldn't expect a response of a god, when in actual fact the bible claims he has been responding.

How come we haven't witnessed any miraculous response in our dispensation as narrated in the bible
Re: Is God Unfair To Those Raised In Other Faiths? Muslim View Point by tonychristopher: 1:41pm On Sep 16, 2015
italo:
The article misrepresents true christian teaching.

The Catholic Church teaches that those, who through no fault of theirs do not know the Catholic faith to be the true faith, can go to heaven if they live a good life according to the dictates of their conscience.

Do you ever realise that I am a Christian and my name will tell you that I am a catholic

What do you say about the place in bible

Whoever comes to the father must come through me

1 Like

Re: Is God Unfair To Those Raised In Other Faiths? Muslim View Point by jkbee(m): 2:43pm On Sep 16, 2015
GOD IS NOT BIASED. BEING BORN OF CHRISTIAN FAITH MAKES NO DIFFERENCE,EVEN AS A CHRISTIAN WITHOUT COMING TO THE SELF REALIZATION OF PERSONAL EMPTINESS LEADS TO DAMNATION OR PROFESSING BUT DENYING ITS POWER. THERE IS A NEED FOR REBIRTH FOR EVERY MAN SINCE ALL RELIGION CONFIRMED THE ROTTENESS OF MAN AFTER THE FIRST FALL. HENCE, THE DEITY OF JESUS IS PROVEN BY THE EVIDENCES OF HIS WORKS AND THE PROPHESIED EVIDENCE IN THOSE WHO BELIEVE.. .... GODBLESS!
Re: Is God Unfair To Those Raised In Other Faiths? Muslim View Point by tonychristopher: 2:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
dalaman:

Pure apologist thrash. Where is your God's greatness? Where are his manifestation of signs and wonders all over the world in ages past and present and where is he being witnessed by people alive and by those who died? As usual you will come up with your own deluded christian apologist thrash forgetting that there are about 1.8 billion muslims in the world that can conjure up such statements and also have religious experiences that are just like yours or even more than yours.

Let me give you one of the clear manifestations and signs of Allah. Here is video of a new born baby that was born to Indian Hindu parents calling the name of Allah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCAYp8FGHhE

That's doesn't buttress the authenticity of your story ..you know Jehovah is the real God
Re: Is God Unfair To Those Raised In Other Faiths? Muslim View Point by dalaman: 3:56pm On Sep 16, 2015
tonychristopher:

That's doesn't buttress the authenticity of your story ..you know Jehovah is the real God

Allah is the real God.
Re: Is God Unfair To Those Raised In Other Faiths? Muslim View Point by Krystalzkris(f): 4:35pm On Sep 16, 2015
jesussaves22:
Christianity is the road to heaven if you are an aspirer of heaven? Jesus says that he is the way truth and light no man cometh to the father but through him...... My bbrother you are a free man. Choose who you will serve not minding were you were born ok.
because u were born a christian abi??
Re: Is God Unfair To Those Raised In Other Faiths? Muslim View Point by johnydon22(m): 5:19pm On Sep 16, 2015
tonychristopher:

Yes you are correct, Jehovah is the real God because you are a christian, To a muslim Allah is the real God and he is quite correct, To a Hindu Brahma is the real God and they are also correct...

So you see, this is still how others feel about their religions and God

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is God Unfair To Those Raised In Other Faiths? Muslim View Point by johnydon22(m): 5:23pm On Sep 16, 2015
Krystalzkris:
because u were born a christian abi??
Of course he is saying it because he is a christian, ask a muslim and he will tell you that the only way is through Allah and Islam.

This is just one of the ways religion delude people's mind by instilling that preposterous mindset of "I am right, others are going to burn because they got the wrong God"

Such sick ideology makes the very fabrics of these major religion. Discrimination and division and then conceiving the evil mindset that other people who don't subscribe to their particular religion is going to burn in a fire forever. . . Such inhumane barbarism is for sick minds

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is God Unfair To Those Raised In Other Faiths? Muslim View Point by Anas09: 5:35pm On Sep 16, 2015
@dalaman, if you are not on a quest you won't know what I mean. Every religion have a version of who christ is according to them. What I wrote is my submission.
Re: Is God Unfair To Those Raised In Other Faiths? Muslim View Point by frank317: 5:37pm On Sep 16, 2015
tonychristopher:

The nonsense we see on nairaland . you are a Christian yet you open a thread as a Muslim. Why confuse yourself?
Re: Is God Unfair To Those Raised In Other Faiths? Muslim View Point by dalaman: 5:40pm On Sep 16, 2015
Anas09:
@dalaman, if you are not on a quest you won't know what I mean. Every religion have a version of who christ is according to them. What I wrote is my submission.

This is also not true.
Re: Is God Unfair To Those Raised In Other Faiths? Muslim View Point by TrajansKong: 6:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
johnydon22:
Such sick ideology makes the very fabrics of these major religion. Discrimination and division and then conceiving the evil mindset that other people who don't subscribe to their particular religion is going to burn in a fire forever. . . Such inhumane barbarism is for sick minds
WRONG! The true sickness is disobedience. You do not fear his wrath. You neither kneel nor bow before authority. Death and eternal hellfire shall be your torment, while we, who love Yahweh, we who have so fervently and unflinchingly served shall be with him, thus, in Heaven forever.

Choose wisely...

Re: Is God Unfair To Those Raised In Other Faiths? Muslim View Point by Jeromejnr(m): 6:07pm On Sep 16, 2015
I too like this guy above me. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Testimonies Of Muslims Who Came To Christ / What Kind Of Things Do You Pray About? / Africans May Never Recover From This Blow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.