Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,185 members, 7,811,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Prophet G.O. Fakeye of C&S Movement Church(ayo Ni) Final Burial Ceremony in Pics - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet G.O. Fakeye of C&S Movement Church(ayo Ni) Final Burial Ceremony in Pics (11960 Views)

Apostle Fakeye, Founder C&S Movement Is Dead / Black Sunday For C/s Members,prophet G O Fakeye Is Dead Founder C&s Churh Ayo Ni / G.O Fakeye of C & S church has passed Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet G.O. Fakeye of C&S Movement Church(ayo Ni) Final Burial Ceremony in Pics by opsynea2j(m): 7:10pm On Apr 16, 2015
Prophet G.O. Fakeye of C & S Movement Church W/w (Ayo Ni o) celebration of life (Photos) . It has been over a week long service of songs for this great man of God in different parts of the world

The spiritual leader of the Cherubim and Seraphim Movement Church Worldwide, Ayo Ni , Prophet Gabriel Olubunmi Fakeye has died at the age of 78.

Fakeye was said to have died on Sunday morning in a hospital in the United States of America after a brief illness.

There was mourning among leaders and members of the C&S family over the demise of their leader, who was known to be fearless when discussing national issues and will say his mind not minding whose ox was gored. He'll be forever remembered for his big warm heart towards the work of God and fruits of spirit he displayed all through his life time .

Fakeye was born in 1937. He was an engineer, who started preaching the gospel at his tender age. He was popularly called “Bro Aladura” in his youthful days and remained a preacher until his dying days. Even though he was advanced in age, he continued to administer the movement (Ayo Ni O)

Fakeye was a visionary leader with profound knowledge, grasp, and appreciation of history. He was renowned for his conviction and faith in the unity and greatness of Cherubim and Seraphim Church in Nigeria and the entire world. He was also a believer in the unity of Christianity worldwide, as he was not a sectional leader.

Until his death, he ran both television and radio programmes in a number of broadcast stations, including the G.O Fakeye television programmes featuring the secret of psalms and healing as a result of which he became a target of government scrutiny for these claims.

Prohpet Fakeye is survived by wife, a son, six daughters and grand children.

See pictures I was able to take at his home coming at his resident home in Imo ,ilesha , osun state (thursday ,16th april 2015) and service of songs at his home town in Imesi ile ,osun state .. Feel free to upload yours. Thanks y'all.

1 Like

Re: Prophet G.O. Fakeye of C&S Movement Church(ayo Ni) Final Burial Ceremony in Pics by opsynea2j(m): 7:18pm On Apr 16, 2015
Service of songs going on presently at imesi ile , osun state. ( 07 : 17pm 16th april ,2015) .. Will upload pictures later tonight. Thanks
Re: Prophet G.O. Fakeye of C&S Movement Church(ayo Ni) Final Burial Ceremony in Pics by opsynea2j(m): 10:18pm On Apr 16, 2015
Prophet Fakeye resident home in Imo, Ilesha of Osun state .

Re: Prophet G.O. Fakeye of C&S Movement Church(ayo Ni) Final Burial Ceremony in Pics by opsynea2j(m): 10:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
powerful arrival from Lagos to Ilesha...

Re: Prophet G.O. Fakeye of C&S Movement Church(ayo Ni) Final Burial Ceremony in Pics by opsynea2j(m): 10:27pm On Apr 16, 2015
The deceased Wives and Children stepping down from their vehicle at Imo, ilesha and crowd to welcome them home..

Re: Prophet G.O. Fakeye of C&S Movement Church(ayo Ni) Final Burial Ceremony in Pics by opsynea2j(m): 10:31pm On Apr 16, 2015
corpse and guest arrival at imesi ile , osun state , Nigeria . Body was taken to his family house and town hall before commencement of the service of songs later in the evening ..

Re: Prophet G.O. Fakeye of C&S Movement Church(ayo Ni) Final Burial Ceremony in Pics by opsynea2j(m): 10:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
Massive arrival of guest at the field for wake-keep/service of songs ...

Re: Prophet G.O. Fakeye of C&S Movement Church(ayo Ni) Final Burial Ceremony in Pics by opsynea2j(m): 10:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
service of songs at his Home town .. Imesi ile , osun state .

Re: Prophet G.O. Fakeye of C&S Movement Church(ayo Ni) Final Burial Ceremony in Pics by Dahjhi: 6:23am On Apr 17, 2015
Op which network are u uploading with in Imesi? I have some pics here I would have used to complement yours but no 3g here n d edge isn't even strong
Re: Prophet G.O. Fakeye of C&S Movement Church(ayo Ni) Final Burial Ceremony in Pics by opsynea2j(m): 8:59am On Apr 17, 2015
Dahjhi:
Op which network are u uploading with in Imesi? I have some pics here I would have used to complement yours but no 3g here n d edge isn't even strong

Had MTN 3G on the field near the band stage , the EDGE was okay on my blackberry phone , but I actually uploaded the pictures using my MTN modem + Laptop when I got back to ilesha late last night. Should be back in Imesi ile to take more pictures for today's event .. Ayo ni o
Re: Prophet G.O. Fakeye of C&S Movement Church(ayo Ni) Final Burial Ceremony in Pics by Dahjhi: 9:02am On Apr 17, 2015
opsynea2j:

Had MTN 3G on the field near the band stage , the EDGE was okay on my blackberry phone , but I actually uploaded the pictures using my MTN modem + Laptop when I got back to ilesha late last night. Should be back in Imesi ile to take more pictures for today's event .. Ayo ni o
[size=16pt]Ayo!!! Wasn't an C $ S member but am that baba's fan sha.. Have a peaceful outing!!! smiley[/size]
Re: Prophet G.O. Fakeye of C&S Movement Church(ayo Ni) Final Burial Ceremony in Pics by Dahjhi: 9:12am On Apr 17, 2015
The NSCDC band is nothing but a bomb

Re: Prophet G.O. Fakeye of C&S Movement Church(ayo Ni) Final Burial Ceremony in Pics by opsynea2j(m): 4:13pm On Apr 18, 2015
Arrival of Guest and dignitaries of osun state Govt.

Re: Prophet G.O. Fakeye of C&S Movement Church(ayo Ni) Final Burial Ceremony in Pics by opsynea2j(m): 4:16pm On Apr 18, 2015
Final goodbye before interment ..

Re: Prophet G.O. Fakeye of C&S Movement Church(ayo Ni) Final Burial Ceremony in Pics by opsynea2j(m): 4:22pm On Apr 18, 2015
Prophet G O Fakeye resident home in Imesi Ile , Osun state where he was finally laid to rest.

Re: Prophet G.O. Fakeye of C&S Movement Church(ayo Ni) Final Burial Ceremony in Pics by opsynea2j(m): 4:25pm On Apr 18, 2015
Good night Prophet G O Fakeye .. Rest in Perfect peace

Re: Prophet G.O. Fakeye of C&S Movement Church(ayo Ni) Final Burial Ceremony in Pics by opsynea2j(m): 9:06am On Apr 19, 2015
Happy sunday
Re: Prophet G.O. Fakeye of C&S Movement Church(ayo Ni) Final Burial Ceremony in Pics by GreatManBee: 9:45am On Jul 15, 2017
opsynea2j:
Happy sunday

Ayo ni o.. Praise God you inhabitants of the earth! Listening to Ayo ni o songs and was referred to this page.
Though I am not a C&S members I've always been a fan of the Ayo ni o choir. Great songs they sing.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Pastors Ought To Do With Tithe Money / 3 Things You Can Do With The Presence Of God / Is It Right For Pastors To Confirm The Right Marriage Partner For A Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.