Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,892 members, 7,810,428 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Is It Right For Pastors To Confirm The Right Marriage Partner For A Person? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right For Pastors To Confirm The Right Marriage Partner For A Person? (11969 Views)

Is It Morally Wrong For Pastors To Drink Alcohol? / Prophet Joshua Iginla Exposes Plans By Pastors To Frame Him Up For Murder / 21 Powerful Prayer Points To Connect To The Right Marriage Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For Pastors To Confirm The Right Marriage Partner For A Person? by ebubeson: 1:57am On Nov 19, 2023
You may have seen ladies that will vehemently follow their Pastors instructions and opinion concerning marriage. Some may not choose a partner until confirmed by their Pastor.

To what degree is a pastors involvement in choosing a spouse for someone? A pastor can advise someone on the kind of person he or she should marry, a pastor can caution when he notices dangers and red flags, but a pastor should be very careful in saying whom the exact marriage partner is? A potential marriage about to happen can be destroyed by the false visions or wrong revelations of a pastor. Be careful!

Please kindly contribute.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For Pastors To Confirm The Right Marriage Partner For A Person? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:35am On Nov 19, 2023
Yes/No

No different from the friends, family, neighbours, co workers giving their genuine view of the prospect

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For Pastors To Confirm The Right Marriage Partner For A Person? by woginid967: 3:44am On Nov 19, 2023
ebubeson:
You may have seen ladies that will vehemently follow their Pastors instructions and opinion concerning marriage. Some may not choose a partner until confirmed by their Pastor.

To what degree is a pastors involvement in choosing a spouse for someone? A pastor can advise someone on the kind of person he or she should marry, a pastor can caution when he notices dangers and red flags, but a pastor should be very careful in saying whom the exact marriage partner is? A potential marriage about to happen can be destroyed by the false visions or wrong revelations of a pastor. Be careful!

I dont think there is any need to contribute. This generation is already lost.

MANY MISTAKES would have been avoided if and only if you had seers who would inform you ahead of time, so you wont move in blindness

In school we were all taught the wisdom of
LOOKING before LEAPING

But these days, people have dumped such safety protocol in life...

They gain admission to any school they LIKE, they travel abroad to any country that is popular, it is sad how we make destiny decisions based on money, shape, sex, complexion, tribe, etc

No wonder the divorce rates are skyrocketing globally because we have refused to read the MANUAL of HOW LIFE WORKS. We do wuru wuru to the answer and expect everything to work out well las las.... Its madness.

One time i went to find a seer prophet to look into he ladies in my life, and they exposed each of them, the one i thought was spirikoko and holy Mary, was sent to take my sperm into the depths of the ocean, i thought it was a joke, because I believed her churchy fire so much, so I was given psalms to pray and she came to me to confess and begged to leave my life. I couldnt cry i was just laughing in pain like a mad man for months. See you need people who can see what you cant o

In school we copied only those who have proven to get good grades and who understands the Subject better than us but in LIFE we dont do same. We rather copy those who submit first or who seemingly solve the problem temporarily.

Maybe you do not have sense to wish you were born by different parents who had more money or more sense or more grace, than your biological parents..... If only our fathers married with foresight of the FUTURE, many of us would have hit the ground running like Tinubu because nothing would be stopping us. .. there would be money, early exposure to tools and key people we need for destiny, but sadly this is only a fantasy to many of us, we were not born with the proverbial silver spoon πŸ₯„.. because none of our ancestors had ever seen a spoon so the average youth born into Nigeria is already backward by miles in the negative direction and has to grind, labor, toil to even get to zero, ZERO means finishing secondary school or even university,without job or skill or finances to push the skill.

Now you wonder why many of us choose to do PLUS stuff

Because PLUS gets you ahead.

Now to your question, hmmm it is sad 😒 you have no clue of traditional ways of Nigeria in the ancient days... See even in your village they will tell you that major decisions like marriage, child birth, etc they meet the SPIRITUAL MEN to LOOK beyond the physical realm into the FUTURE, time travel by sight.... And check if the future will be good or bad.

And it WORKS.

Now in Christianity it is called prophetic visions.

Two people may look so compatible and perfect but spiritual look into the FUTURE may expose that their compatibility is only good for friendship not marriage.

See we all have that female friend who was so good to us, but the moment we knack her toto wella, the friendship spoilt... Everything went sour. Because it was best for friendship NOTHING MORE.

Also there is always that person we didn't crazily like, until we sex them and get to know them deeper and boom, we just knew we would want to be close to this person for life.

MANY MISTAKES would have been avoided if and only if you had seers who would inform you ahead of time, so you wont move in blindness

Few of us who have seers are super grateful because we can hardly ever go wrong or be caught unawares.

Notwithstanding, many FAKES are there... Pastors who may not be seers, but they want to keep their members so they fake visions and mislead gullible ones, destroying homes and confusing many.

But fakes are the proofs that real exist.... So before getting married pls do Spiritual Check up o. So you wont come and be typing "DEAR JORO..." And be talking plenty stories. I think it is the man who should seek such not the Lady... Because he is the head.
WHAT IS THE POINT OF BEING THE HEAD when you cant see AHEAD

Hope you are clear now.

One time a girl bought sniper to poison me, I met a Pastor who told me to send away every girl i was close to, and specifically the one in my house, i was pained because who i go dey knack.... Anyway I disobeyed, i kept her and increased the knacking... But the prophet sent for me and told me again and prayed over me and that very evening the lady served me a drink laced with SNIPER... I mysteriously rejected it... Hmmm... The girl packed and ran that night and after confessing i saw the sniper carefully hidden where i could never have checked.

See, believe in destiny oh, not every country abroad may work with your star, get guidance on where to travel that will work for you.

Marriage is too spiritual to enter it with ordinary eye

69 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Is It Right For Pastors To Confirm The Right Marriage Partner For A Person? by adesegun121(m): 4:48am On Nov 19, 2023
Maybe
Just that we so many fake pastor and alfa now
Is better you make special dua before you choose the person you will spend rest of your life with
Marriage No be Childplay

5 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Pastors To Confirm The Right Marriage Partner For A Person? by GanagiBitrus: 6:13am On Nov 19, 2023
Marriage is a very serious matter, so nothing wrong in seeking Counsel (not Confirmation) from your Pastor.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Pastors To Confirm The Right Marriage Partner For A Person? by AbuTwins: 8:09am On Nov 19, 2023
Once had a friend whose wife cannot do anything in the house without informing the pastor!

Tufiakwa!

Jesus attended wedding in Cana, did he predicted anything to the couple? He didn't even join them together!

He attended the reception and just gave them drums of original wine!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For Pastors To Confirm The Right Marriage Partner For A Person? by jeromestarks: 8:59am On Nov 19, 2023
Once a pastor or Alfa/ imam controls your woman, you're dead!

If you're dating a girl and she's always talking about her imam or pastor, keep fvcking her until you find a reasonable girl then dump the fo0l.

You see these three people; A materialistic woman, a rude woman and a woman following a prophet?
No let marriage join you join any of them or else, you will regret ever coming to this planet.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is It Right For Pastors To Confirm The Right Marriage Partner For A Person? by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:59am On Nov 19, 2023
The Bible says "He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favour from the lord"

Nowhere does it say your pastor must approve or confirm the right partner for you.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For Pastors To Confirm The Right Marriage Partner For A Person? by IyaTola: 9:00am On Nov 19, 2023
Yes it is

For single working christians
https://chat(.)whatsapp.com/CTbF7wWh8XHCmWr7ToIeha
Re: Is It Right For Pastors To Confirm The Right Marriage Partner For A Person? by Houseofglam7(f): 9:00am On Nov 19, 2023
Hell to the no!!!!

But that’s just my opinion 🫀

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For Pastors To Confirm The Right Marriage Partner For A Person? by Parydelegate: 9:01am On Nov 19, 2023
Ok
Re: Is It Right For Pastors To Confirm The Right Marriage Partner For A Person? by Racoon(m): 9:01am On Nov 19, 2023
Absolutely no!!! Get a conviction and confirmation from God yourself

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For Pastors To Confirm The Right Marriage Partner For A Person? by osuulola(m): 9:02am On Nov 19, 2023
woginid967:

LOOKING before LEAPING

They gain admission to any school they LIKE, they travel abroad to any country that is popular, it is sad how we make destiny decisions based on money, shape, sex, complexion, tribe, etc

No wonder the divorce rates are skyrocketing globally because we have refused to read the MANUAL of HOW LIFE WORKS. We do wuru wuru to the answer and expect everything to work out well las las.... Its madness.

One time i went to find a seer prophet to look into he ladies in my life, and they exposed each of them, the one i thought was spirikoko and holy Mary, was sent to take my sperm into the depths of the ocean, i thought it was a joke, because I believed her churchy fire so much, so I was given psalms to pray and she came to me to confess and begged to leave my life. I couldnt cry i was just laughing in pain like a mad man for months. See you need people who can see what you cant o

In school we copied only those who have proven to get good grades and who understands the Subject better than us but in LIFE we dont do same. We rather copy those who submit first or who seemingly solve the problem temporarily.

Maybe you do not have sense to wish you were born by different parents who had more money or more sense or more grace, than your biological parents..... If only our fathers married with foresight of the FUTURE, many of us would have hit the ground running like Tinubu because nothing would be stopping us. .. there would be money, early exposure to tools and key people we need for destiny, but sadly this is only a fantasy to many of us, we were not born with the proverbial silver spoon πŸ₯„.. because none of our ancestors had ever seen a spoon so the average youth born into Nigeria is already backward by miles in the negative direction and has to grind, labor, toil to even get to zero, ZERO means finishing secondary school or even university,without job or skill or finances to push the skill.

Now to your question, hmmm it is sad 😒 you have no clue of traditional ways of Nigeria in the ancient days... See even in your village they will tell you that major decisions like marriage, child birth, etc they meet the SPIRITUAL MEN to LOOK beyond the physical realm into the FUTURE, time travel by sight.... And check if the future will be good or bad.

And it WORKS.

Two people may look so compatible and perfect but spiritual look into the FUTURE may expose that their compatibility is only good for friendship not marriage.

See we all have that female friend who was so good to us, but the moment we knack her toto wella, the friendship spoilt... Everything went sour. Because it was best for friendship NOTHING MORE.

Also there is always that person we didn't crazily like, until we sex them and get to know them deeper and boom, we just knew we would want to be close to this person for life.

Few of us who have seers are super grateful because we can hardly ever go wrong or be caught unawares.

Notwithstanding, many FAKES are there... Pastors who may not be seers, but they want to keep their members so they fake visions and mislead gullible ones, destroying homes and confusing many.

But fakes are the proofs that real exist.... So before getting married pls do Spiritual Check up o. So you wont come and be typing "DEAR JORO..." And be talking plenty stories. I think it is the man who should seek such not the Lady... Because he is the head.

Hope you are clear now.

One time a girl bought sniper to poison me, I met a Pastor who told me to send away every girl i was close to, and specifically the one in my house, i was pained because who i go dey knack.... Anyway I disobeyed, i kept her and increased the knacking... But the prophet sent for me and told me again and prayed over me and that very evening the lady served me a drink laced with SNIPER... I mysteriously rejected it... Hmmm... The girl packed and ran that night and after confessing i saw the sniper carefully hidden where i could never have checked.

See, believe in destiny oh, not every country abroad may work with your star, get guidance on where to travel that will work for you.

You don't think there's need to contribute then you write this final year thesis? What happens when there's need to contribute!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For Pastors To Confirm The Right Marriage Partner For A Person? by gsegun43: 9:03am On Nov 19, 2023
grin
Re: Is It Right For Pastors To Confirm The Right Marriage Partner For A Person? by phemmyfour: 9:04am On Nov 19, 2023
ebubeson:

It is wrong, only God have the responsibility to do that. We all know that most of these pastors lie from their past predictions
Re: Is It Right For Pastors To Confirm The Right Marriage Partner For A Person? by Akanaz(m): 9:05am On Nov 19, 2023
The first question I think needs to be asked here is, on what premise is his judgement based?

The personality, financial status, religion, ethnic, beliefs, culture of the partner? Or what?

I think that question need to be answered before one can decide.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Pastors To Confirm The Right Marriage Partner For A Person? by chariisGRACE(m): 9:09am On Nov 19, 2023
No.

Even God, Himself does not connect potential spouses to each other. The Bible clearly stated it that, "He that finds a wife...".

According to the Bible, marriage should be done between the two families. Your pastor doesn't have anything to do with your marriage.

That means, the White Wedding is just a ceremony. It is not biblical. It is unnecessary.

The only marriage that is biblical is the marriage that involves the bride and groom's family, that one we call "parlour marriage". That is the real thing. The extravagant traditional marriage is just a ceremony, just like the white wedding.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Pastors To Confirm The Right Marriage Partner For A Person? by Basicend: 9:13am On Nov 19, 2023
No sir.

A true pastor or servant of God should or can only confirm or make clear what God had revealed to you on such matter personally.

After your decision to make heaven, the choice of your life partner is the most core decision that you will have to make. . You must train yourself gradually on how to navigate God's pathways before you. . Becoz it your journey alone indeed and you will be accountable before God at the end.

You spouse will significantly determine whether you will succeed in life and also in making heaven.

It is that critical. . It is a direct yoke which must come clearly from God if you want to remain in Him.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Pastors To Confirm The Right Marriage Partner For A Person? by Mannyautos: 9:13am On Nov 19, 2023
No
Re: Is It Right For Pastors To Confirm The Right Marriage Partner For A Person? by izubext007: 9:14am On Nov 19, 2023
No
Re: Is It Right For Pastors To Confirm The Right Marriage Partner For A Person? by BarrElChapo(m): 9:14am On Nov 19, 2023
Wrong af.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Pastors To Confirm The Right Marriage Partner For A Person? by adesegun121(m): 9:19am On Nov 19, 2023
Ok
Re: Is It Right For Pastors To Confirm The Right Marriage Partner For A Person? by Hollyharjii: 9:22am On Nov 19, 2023
Here to read comments
Re: Is It Right For Pastors To Confirm The Right Marriage Partner For A Person? by Greenfusion: 9:22am On Nov 19, 2023
woginid967:

LOOKING before LEAPING

And it WORKS.

Hope you are clear now.

I think I quite agree with you, for every choice we make there's a different outcome, every decision we've made has brought us to our current state, so anybody we choose to settle with, there's an outcome, if we can see certain things in the future,alot can be prevented and averted......i like your statement...."see you need people who can see what you cant o" ....but also exercise care make u nor enter wrong hand.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Pastors To Confirm The Right Marriage Partner For A Person? by PotatoSalad(m): 9:23am On Nov 19, 2023
No, because most of them live completely different lives when they're not in that pulpit. You wouldn't want something as delicate as choice of partner be influenced or validated by people like that.
You will cry

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Pastors To Confirm The Right Marriage Partner For A Person? by MetaFiles230709: 9:28am On Nov 19, 2023
woginid967:

LOOKING before LEAPING

And it WORKS.

Hope you are clear now.

But some pastors like onyilokme entered with spiritual eyes and the marriage still scattered, so what are you saying?

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Pastors To Confirm The Right Marriage Partner For A Person? by CHIOMAEZEH: 9:29am On Nov 19, 2023
I am not understanding

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH4Q3nbDU_8

I is it right for Imam to be casting demons out like yahoo pastors ?...
Re: Is It Right For Pastors To Confirm The Right Marriage Partner For A Person? by olisaEze(m): 9:38am On Nov 19, 2023
Na you ask question na you still answer the question, wetin we wan contribute again?? grin

Well, my contribution is that in retrospect, irrespective of the relevance in iridescence pertaining to the noble aspirations inherent in tincture pint size positus locatus man & woman business.... it is apparent that said pastor's attempt at snatching one sister from our visibly angry brother here, is of concern to him and him alone! Goan make money and the only vision Sister Veronica will need is the one her eyes are seeing from your wallet! I guarantee you that no pastor can shake the faith of a sister holding a fistful of mint crisp notes, in the brother that gave it to her! grin grin
Re: Is It Right For Pastors To Confirm The Right Marriage Partner For A Person? by Lance008(m): 9:40am On Nov 19, 2023
Sometimes u are more powerful than ur pastor but you no go know
Abeg pray to God and ask for revelation

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Pastors To Confirm The Right Marriage Partner For A Person? by icedbreez(m): 9:41am On Nov 19, 2023
woginid967:

LOOKING before LEAPING

And it WORKS.

Hope you are clear now.

You wrote a lot and yet I was hoping you'd never stop cos i was learning a lot.

Problem is this generation would not take the time to read nor will they listen if someone speaks from experience.

What we don't see in this world and yet controls this world is far more than the things we see. Unfortunately we think it's the things we see that controls this world...lol, I laugh.

Marriage is a destiny decision and should never be taken lightly...you need to be properly guided by a prophet, a Pastor or whatever you believe in that sees far beyond the breast and yansh you see or the tall handsome and Mercedes Benz you see.

I'm recently divorced and not feeling inclined to share my story just yet cos I'm still healing (someday I might) and I have the scars to prove you need guidance or else u ll become a mark for some male or female spiritual agents.

A word they say is enough for the wise.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yoruba Bible For Easyworship / What Pastors Ought To Do With Tithe Money / 3 Things You Can Do With The Presence Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.