Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,160 members, 7,835,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Househelp Gets Caught On Camera Breastfeeding Boss' Baby (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Househelp Gets Caught On Camera Breastfeeding Boss' Baby (video) (3291 Views)

Killer Disguises As A Mad Man In Edo & Gets Caught (Photos, Video) / Guyanese Man Steals $28m From Cartel & Gets Caught By Flashing Money On Facebook / Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Househelp Gets Caught On Camera Breastfeeding Boss' Baby (video) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 16, 2015
Before you press play to watch the sickening video after the cut, guys, please brace yourselves. A house help in Nairobi was on Friday caught on camera breastfeeding her employer’s nine-month-old baby.

Accoding to Nairobinews.co.ke, the house help, Grace Mwikali Mwema, had barely finished two days on the job when she was captured by a hidden camera in the living room breastfeeding the baby.

In the video, she is seen offering the baby her right breast first. She then shifts the baby to the left breast. But throughout the episode, the baby is resistant to suckling the househelp’s breasts.

Eventually, the frustrated househelp gives up on the unnatural act and lets the baby play.

The baby’s mother says she could not believe her eyes as she watched the live feed from the nanny camera on her smart phone while at work. Press play to watch the video below.

NairobiNews adds that what was insulting was the response the house help gave when confronted with the video. The house help claimed that the baby was touching her breasts.

The employer says she was stiff worried that her baby could have been infected by the house help during the bizarre episode, so she quickly took the lady for a medical check-up. To her relief, the lady tested negative for HIV and Hepatitis, both of which can be transmitted through breastfeeding.

The mother said:

“She had not left a suckling baby behind, nor aborted to justify why she was breastfeeding. The doctor confirmed this. Her motive was sexual. My child was a victim.”

The baby’s mother said she bought a nanny cam for Sh10, 000 and installed it in the living room as a precaution to see what house helps do when she is not around.

“If you want to watch it live, you have to have wifi in your house and be using a smartphone… I saw this act in real time, therefore I acted fast… she denied it when we asked her about it. It is until we told her we have a camera that she admitted,” added the mother in a Facebook posting.

The house help, who is also a mother to a three-year-old child, was arrested and is in police custody awaiting trial.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/04/househelp-gets-caught-on-camera.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5P3IdJE6p8

Re: Househelp Gets Caught On Camera Breastfeeding Boss' Baby (video) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
She wants to play mummy. Well, the baby is not a toy.
Re: Househelp Gets Caught On Camera Breastfeeding Boss' Baby (video) by TRADELYN: 7:24pm On Apr 16, 2015
Another horrible story. undecided
Re: Househelp Gets Caught On Camera Breastfeeding Boss' Baby (video) by WenysAD(f): 7:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
Hmmmmm. Na wa ooo. Whatz with househelp/nannies dis days and d devil possessing dem. Evil shall not befall our children in Jesus name ooo. Amen
Re: Househelp Gets Caught On Camera Breastfeeding Boss' Baby (video) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
This is clearly sexual harassment! House help breast feeding another person's baby? wtf, who gave u the right? They should medically and spiritually check that poor baby piko! the gal could have infected him/her with madness or somfin!!!! embarassed
I'm the only one who should breast feed my baby! no one else! gosh angry
Re: Househelp Gets Caught On Camera Breastfeeding Boss' Baby (video) by Isaacmacdon(m): 7:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
EroticAngelina:
This is clearly sexual harassment! House help breast feeding another person's baby? wtf, who gave u the right? They should medically and spiritually check that poor baby piko! the gal could have infected him/her with madness or somfin!!!! embarassed
Calm down honey!
Re: Househelp Gets Caught On Camera Breastfeeding Boss' Baby (video) by Henrypraise41(m): 7:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
As the whole world has spoiled beyond repair, let people learn to live and manage their life without all this miserable nannies nau. If its not kidnapping it will be molesting and maltreatment, let them adjust to a new face of life abeg.
Re: Househelp Gets Caught On Camera Breastfeeding Boss' Baby (video) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 16, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
Calm down honey!
I'm perfectly calm
Re: Househelp Gets Caught On Camera Breastfeeding Boss' Baby (video) by mimicious(f): 7:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
Eww
Re: Househelp Gets Caught On Camera Breastfeeding Boss' Baby (video) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
Dancing shoki to FP
I no get enough MB to play the video
I wan play slander man online this night
Re: Househelp Gets Caught On Camera Breastfeeding Boss' Baby (video) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 16, 2015
EroticAngelina:

If am reading this with the emotion u typed it with then beab u seriously need calm down
We get this sort of new daily it has become a norm
Re: Househelp Gets Caught On Camera Breastfeeding Boss' Baby (video) by xmich(m): 7:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
Nawaao,she would have contacted me to do the job instead of that little poor child,
any way they should charge her for child abuse and sexual harassment.
Re: Househelp Gets Caught On Camera Breastfeeding Boss' Baby (video) by Isaacmacdon(m): 7:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I'm perfectly calm
nice to know... bn long I saw u on Twitter? seems u don't tweet dat much??
Re: Househelp Gets Caught On Camera Breastfeeding Boss' Baby (video) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 16, 2015
oloyolo:

If am reading this with the emotion u typed it with then beab u seriously need calm down
We get this sort of new daily it has become a norm
I'm calm.

(1) (Reply)

For Latest News On Crimes Visit Www.blinknaija.com / New Format Of Scammers. Please Be Conscious (screenshots ) / 15 Strangest Last Meal Request Of Death Row Inmates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.