Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Google Ranking And Engagement With Googleplus - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Ranking And Engagement With Googleplus (7066 Views)

The Top 3 Main Google Ranking Factors To Focus On In 2016. / 6 Reasons To Focus On Content Marketing And Improve Your Google Ranking / My Blog's Alexa Ranking And Traffic Are Not Displaying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Ranking And Engagement With Googleplus by Contemsolutions(m): 7:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
My pips,

I came across an image that contains ways to increase googleplus engagement and thought I should share.

So many people have been asking these questions:

How do I increase Google ranking of my website?
How do I engage visitors more on my website?

Accordingly, there are many articles on the net that help to answer these and more questions on high Google ranking, website engagement and Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).

I, on the other hand, will like to help answer the question on the use of Google+ with an image

http://contemporarymediasolutions.com/google-ranking-and-engagement-with-google/[/url]

Re: Google Ranking And Engagement With Googleplus by Contemsolutions(m): 4:50pm On Apr 21, 2015
I hope this has been helpful to you such that you see the relevance of google + in SEO
Re: Google Ranking And Engagement With Googleplus by snowland(m): 11:38am On Apr 23, 2015
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Google Ranking And Engagement With Googleplus by naijainfogalery: 11:38am On Apr 23, 2015
Men google is changing their algorithm crazily these days, Gone are the days of just keywords, Gone are the days of just keywords and content.

Now we are talking about Semantic SEO and mobile friendly site.

From experience no matter what you do, you can never rank high always on google, except you go black hat, But the risk of blackhat isnt worth the stress once you are caught, google deletes you from their searches.,

If you are looking at ranking high in the next 3 months you will hardly get a good traffic that will give you good ranking.

for me to rank high here are few steps
1. Make sure you are registered and post frequently on all social media media at least the popular 6
2. Always write unique content,and if you must copy contents, do few editing.
3. Dont just write articles for people, also write for search robots this one is a little bit trikkish, understand the google search algorithm which are the pengiun and panda, it will give you an idea
4. Always stock your write up with keywords, now this is where many people get it twisted. if you are writing on iPhone 6. Your keywords shouldnt just be strictly iPhone 6, If users are searching they search for things like iphone 6 price, Iphone 6 specs, where can i get Iphone 6 etc so that should give you an idea of how to write
5. Always share all your articles on social media
6. Page linking is very important google rank pages with high linking higher
7. Now search robots are not 100% perfect, sometimes they might not see your website or sometimes it takes them for them to craw your website or sometimes they might not 100% crawl all your content. So to get them to see and list every of your content, submit your site to google
8. Register or submit your website to all the search engines you know , here is a list of all the search engines in the world http://www.mobileinfoguru.com/list-of-top-search-engines-in-the-world/
9. make sure you register on all google products that might be helpful to your business like google plus, google analytics, youtube,

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Google Ranking And Engagement With Googleplus by jacob05(m): 11:39am On Apr 23, 2015
Like if you don't understand This Thread.:/

5 Likes

Re: Google Ranking And Engagement With Googleplus by jacob05(m): 11:39am On Apr 23, 2015
Re: Google Ranking And Engagement With Googleplus by sammoe(m): 11:40am On Apr 23, 2015
Worth trying out. Well done.
Re: Google Ranking And Engagement With Googleplus by imbless: 11:40am On Apr 23, 2015
SEO things
Re: Google Ranking And Engagement With Googleplus by Rilwayne001: 11:40am On Apr 23, 2015
good
Re: Google Ranking And Engagement With Googleplus by semoly(m): 11:40am On Apr 23, 2015
Qwerty
Re: Google Ranking And Engagement With Googleplus by cheddahboy(m): 11:40am On Apr 23, 2015
how much will this add to my bank acct
Re: Google Ranking And Engagement With Googleplus by bosunjohns(m): 11:40am On Apr 23, 2015
I love Google plus.

1 Like

Re: Google Ranking And Engagement With Googleplus by adoniza(m): 11:42am On Apr 23, 2015
Nice

1 Like

Re: Google Ranking And Engagement With Googleplus by Ozigbondu(m): 11:43am On Apr 23, 2015
What is the aim of this thread
Re: Google Ranking And Engagement With Googleplus by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 23, 2015
Re: Google Ranking And Engagement With Googleplus by techie05: 11:44am On Apr 23, 2015
Get free tutorials on how to browse the internet for free, make money online, watch DSTV for free, send unlimited free sms, make free daytime call etc log on to w w w . n a i r a c l a s s . c o m / f o r u m
Re: Google Ranking And Engagement With Googleplus by Fosterbrand: 11:45am On Apr 23, 2015
A MUST READ >>
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Finally Opens Up - “Why My Wife Is Divorcing Me”
http:///TfKy8q
Re: Google Ranking And Engagement With Googleplus by Nonybb: 11:49am On Apr 23, 2015
what is Googleplus?
Re: Google Ranking And Engagement With Googleplus by vccghana(m): 11:49am On Apr 23, 2015
interesting i will give it a try

1 Like

Re: Google Ranking And Engagement With Googleplus by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 23, 2015
Only geeks are interested in stuff like this but very nice.

1 Like

Re: Google Ranking And Engagement With Googleplus by Mbamally(m): 11:56am On Apr 23, 2015
Re: Google Ranking And Engagement With Googleplus by baslone: 11:58am On Apr 23, 2015
cheddahboy:

Made a lot of people millionaires!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Google Ranking And Engagement With Googleplus by Orikinla(m): 12:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
cheddahboy:

Ask Linda Ikeji, Laila Ikeji, Ynaija and Orikinla why they have been smiling to the banks.

1 Like

Re: Google Ranking And Engagement With Googleplus by ZinoFego: 12:18pm On Apr 23, 2015
Cool stuff, but a little technical knowledge of content marketing will improve your understanding of the subject.

1 Like

Re: Google Ranking And Engagement With Googleplus by emmyw(m): 12:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
It has been long Google started indexing Googleplus post.
Re: Google Ranking And Engagement With Googleplus by magabounce(m): 1:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Men google is changing their algorithm crazily these days, Gone are the days of just keywords, Gone are the days of just keywords and content.

Now we are talking about Semantic SEO and mobile friendly site.

From experience no matter what you do, you can never rank high always on google, except you go black hat, But the risk of blackhat isnt worth the stress once you are caught, google deletes you from their searches.,

If you are looking at ranking high in the next 3 months you will hardly get a good traffic that will give you good ranking.

for me to rank high here are few steps
1. Make sure you are registered and post frequently on all social media media at least the popular 6
2. Always write unique content,and if you must copy contents, do few editing.
3. Dont just write articles for people, also write for search robots this one is a little bit trikkish, understand the google search algorithm which are the pengiun and panda, it will give you an idea
4. Always stock your write up with keywords, now this is where many people get it twisted. if you are writing on iPhone 6. Your keywords shouldnt just be strictly iPhone 6, If users are searching they search for things like iphone 6 price, Iphone 6 specs, where can i get Iphone 6 etc so that should give you an idea of how to write
5. Always share all your articles on social media
6. Page linking is very important google rank pages with high linking higher
7. Now search robots are not 100% perfect, sometimes they might not see your website or sometimes it takes them for them to craw your website or sometimes they might not 100% crawl all your content. So to get them to see and list every of your content, submit your site to google
8. Register or submit your website to all the search engines you know , here is a list of all the search engines in the world http://www.mobileinfoguru.com/list-of-top-search-engines-in-the-world/
9. make sure you register on all google products that might be helpful to your business like google plus, google analytics, youtube,
Very insightful indeed.
been cracking my brain on getting a good SEO for the Hotel i work
Thankz bruv
Re: Google Ranking And Engagement With Googleplus by magabounce(m): 1:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
ZinoFego:
Cool stuff, but a little technical knowledge of content marketing will improve your understanding of the subject.
Content marketing is really tricky,
Especially in the Hospitality industry.
Case study, Abuja

1 Like

Re: Google Ranking And Engagement With Googleplus by naijainfogalery: 1:25pm On Apr 23, 2015
You are welcome SEO is something big but easy once you understand how it work
magabounce:

Very insightful indeed.
been cracking my brain on getting a good SEO for the Hotel i work
Thankz bruv
Re: Google Ranking And Engagement With Googleplus by Edigrows: 2:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
SEO, one of my favourite topics I love discussing, i have shared some of them here >>> http://www.editweaks.com/search/label/SEO
But if you have questions as to how to keep ur sites/blogs on Google Page 1, U can hook me up.
I'll gladly help cheesy
Re: Google Ranking And Engagement With Googleplus by realest247(m): 2:55pm On Apr 23, 2015
Awww, Google plus!!! Smh, Shownuff cool
Re: Google Ranking And Engagement With Googleplus by Contemsolutions(m): 2:57pm On Apr 23, 2015
Loool, good question. If you are a blogger or online marketer and you know SEO well, it will surely add enough to your bank account such that it will be a means of livelihood for you and possibly your family, if you are married.

cheddahboy:

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Drive Traffic To My Blog? / How To Use Ajax For Image Verification Aka CAPTCHA / Has Anyone Ever Earned Money Online In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.