Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,024 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Has Anyone Ever Earned Money Online In Nigeria? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Has Anyone Ever Earned Money Online In Nigeria? (7077 Views)

How I Earned 1500 USD Per Month Blogging / How I Earned 74k Within 4working Days From May5th To May8th.(Online) / Howi I Earned $2,900 In The Fourteenth Month With Seven Niche Websites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Ever Earned Money Online In Nigeria? by masswell: 7:42pm On Jun 01, 2009
This noise about making money on the internet is really getting out of hand.
apart from those teaching this so called internet business, has anyone ever
seen a Nigerian earning a living on the internet as they claim?
its all bull shit!

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Ever Earned Money Online In Nigeria? by masswell: 2:54pm On Jun 02, 2009
archangel, how much have you earned online?
do you have proof of earning so that we can get
encouraged?

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Ever Earned Money Online In Nigeria? by cvibe: 3:31am On Jun 04, 2009
@ poster

You probably should ask Seun.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Ever Earned Money Online In Nigeria? by Mbaegbu: 2:49pm On Jun 10, 2009
why are everyone saying contact me instead of answering the topic question. if u have been earning say it here and tell us with prove.
it is this type of 'contact me' that i was duped by a nairalander . the truth is that most ppl will refer u to either networking type of online biz where u money will hook or type on line biz where u wont be able to bring out ur money even if u make it.

if u know u are saying the truth tell us the detail here so we can openly scrutinize it.
i have a lot of experience when it comes to online biz. severally i have lost my registration money .99.9999% of them are scam.

i stand to be corrected by the 'contact me people'.
challenge my writeup.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Ever Earned Money Online In Nigeria? by deardoc: 10:38pm On Jun 10, 2009
hi,
its true there is a lot of scam on the internet but a lot of people i know earn money from the internet.
it depends on the kind of business you go into.i used to have that thinking that is it itrue people earned on line and i decided to test and see things for myself.
i saw an advert in a stock forum advertising for writers and i applied.luckily for me, i was among the 10 people chosen to write for them. go to www.stockmarketnigeria.com and check it out(name is faith zakari). i gave myself a target of $100 for february, i made $168 and got a bonus of $100.THE MONEY WAS PAID INTO MY GTB account about 40k, march too i made a conversion of 43k.i wasnt active in april cause i travelled, i made just 12k,

depending on what you get involved in you can get paid. iwould post the evidence next time i visit.
people make money with information marketing and im about to launch my product too.
some in network marketing but here you have to choose wisely and not enter a ponzi scheme.
cheers
Re: Has Anyone Ever Earned Money Online In Nigeria? by aniedu: 10:27am On Jun 11, 2009
@poster
YES i make money online. I am a forex trader and i dont do any other biz for now i have a family that i maintain for the past two years. It all depends on what you do online and the way you go about it.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Earned Money Online In Nigeria? by hamziwhiz(m): 12:45pm On Jun 11, 2009
YES!!!
i make a minimum of $450 online from answering simple questions that requires just my opinion (online survey).
and i get paid to my graph card account where i transfer into GTB savings account!!!
Re: Has Anyone Ever Earned Money Online In Nigeria? by samguru(m): 8:01pm On Jun 11, 2009
@poster,

it is absolutely true that people do make money online,though i am earning little amount of money from Google ad sense,after my graduation i intend to go fully into the online biz.don't get carried away by the negative sentiment.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Earned Money Online In Nigeria? by ifyalways(f): 10:59pm On Jun 11, 2009
see dem,1 or 2 posts only undecided
i dey sidelines dey watch.
@Poster,ask Seun.Google adsense am sure of,others lipsrsealed
Re: Has Anyone Ever Earned Money Online In Nigeria? by temzyjay(m): 6:41pm On Jun 13, 2009
hello, Hamziwhiz, how do you make $450 answering questions?. How do I contact you?
Re: Has Anyone Ever Earned Money Online In Nigeria? by gabriel74: 10:10pm On Jun 14, 2009
samguru
just two questions: all survey i have tried says :the offer is not in your area, which one is allow in my area pls?

and 2 how do i go about the Graph card Stuff, i really need it pls.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Ever Earned Money Online In Nigeria? by hamziwhiz(m): 12:57pm On Jun 16, 2009
temzyjay:

hello, Hamziwhiz, how do you make $450 answering questions?. How do I contact you?

its called online surveys! you are asked for your opinion and paid for it. simple!!!
you can reach me on 07035109677 or hamzatmamud@yahoo.com
Re: Has Anyone Ever Earned Money Online In Nigeria? by knice(m): 1:47pm On Jun 16, 2009
People earn money. I earn money also but you have to be careful in what you are buying by initially knowing what you want to do and focusing on it.To be frank with you, survey won't make you rich. It will give u pocketmoney.I have its database containing 600 survey site both international and for others. Can reach me at 07033097160.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Earned Money Online In Nigeria? by chukseddy: 9:57am On Jun 17, 2009
hamza hw did you do it. Pls tell me what i am not doing right cos i'm in2 online surveys as well, and i,m not making it
Re: Has Anyone Ever Earned Money Online In Nigeria? by surveycash(m): 4:59pm On Jun 17, 2009
chukseddy:

hamza hw did you do it. Pls tell me what i am not doing right cos i'm in2 online surveys as well, and i,m not making it

Dont be scammed chuks. 99.99% of online surveys are scam. I was there. I only made virtual money but I could not withdraw. One of them that held my money is awsurvey. I made over 150usd, transfered 75usd to my paypal since last year and the money is yet to be credited.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Earned Money Online In Nigeria? by danakuba(m): 4:03am On Jun 18, 2009
Yes you can make money but not as a lot of advert claim.
90% online businesses especially the ones about Google are scam.
Go to google forum and you can verify that.

The only way you can really make money is to join a community whereby you guys work together to achieve something reasonable.
Some people are addicted to the internet and they don't make anything out of it. Waste of time and money.

Join our group and we will make money collectively. This is not a get rich quick scheme. At the end of the month you have like $200( not guaranteed you have to do some work)

We do have a selection process.

email me aprokomanager@aprokopeople.com

yes Aproko People www.aprokopeople.com
Re: Has Anyone Ever Earned Money Online In Nigeria? by lukesh56: 11:19am On Jun 19, 2009
Please i need an urgent advice. i want to know if i can register an online survey with a u.s or UK IPA address while I'm in Nigeria, and my paypal or payalert or whatever mean i use to get my money paid is registered with Nigeria IPA address, is this possible? and if possible may i know the best means to get money from survey paid to someone in Nigeria. Please i advice. some girls here drop their e.mail address but they never respond. waiting dey happen now. help your brother.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Earned Money Online In Nigeria? by hamziwhiz(m): 5:10pm On Jun 19, 2009
EVERY THING HAS ITS ON RULES AND TO SUCCEED YOU MUST PLAY BY THE RULES!!!
NO SHORT CUT SIMPLE.

BELIEVE IT OR NOT I STILL MAKE MY CASH SO WHY SHOULD I BE BOTHERED? cool

THE DIFFERENCE IS THE IP SOFTWARE I USE IT GIVES ME OVER 20 IP`S TO CHOOSE FROM.
SIMPLE!!!!
Re: Has Anyone Ever Earned Money Online In Nigeria? by jamace(m): 8:32am On Jun 20, 2009
EVERY THING HAS ITS ON RULES AND TO SUCCEED YOU MUST PLAY BY THE RULES!!!
NO SHORT CUT SIMPLE.

BELIEVE IT OR NOT I STILL MAKE MY CASH SO WHY SHOULD I BE BOTHERED?

THE DIFFERENCE IS THE IP SOFTWARE I USE IT GIVES ME OVER 20 IP`S TO CHOOSE FROM.
SIMPLE!!!!

You are now talking! Please educate us more on that.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Earned Money Online In Nigeria? by ztyle(m): 11:33am On Jun 25, 2009
Try freelancer or Google Ads, dem many just Ask google.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Earned Money Online In Nigeria? by rivhost: 3:15pm On Jul 13, 2009
Yes, I have earned. The truth of the matter is if people spend money on the net then it means you can make money from the internet.But like most people mentioned, you have to be careful with what business you choose to do on the net and also note that survey won't make you rich,only a few can pay pay your pocket money.There lots other businesses you can invest in and make money e.g. Information products can give you a lot of money.That is part of what I do and I get customers,

(1) (2)

How To Use Ajax For Image Verification Aka CAPTCHA / How Do I Pay For Youtube Premium? / Wamp Installation Error.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.