Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,399 members, 7,861,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:09 AM

Wike Signed A Letter For Me In His Office As Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Signed A Letter For Me In His Office As Governor (417 Views)

Governor Ayade Cries In His Office Over The Condition Of Refugees. Photos / Obaseki's First Day In Office As Governor Of Edo (Pictured) / Fashola Poses With His Wife In His Office As He Prepares To Hand Over. PICTURES. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wike Signed A Letter For Me In His Office As Governor by berepiki(m): 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
MY DREAMS COME TO PASS OH... WIKE MIGHT WIN IN
ALL THE COURT CASES AND STILL REMAIN GOVERNOR
Of RIVERS STATE TILL 2019... Am not a politician... Am
jxt a good dreamer like Joseph... I thank God for this
gift... And He was signing a letter for me... Will I get my
dream Job under Wike's government ? Lord let ur will
be done
Re: Wike Signed A Letter For Me In His Office As Governor by Henrypraise41(m): 7:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
It left for you to pray hard so that GOD will grant your wishes.

(1) (Reply)

Alleged Video Of An Inec Official Thumbpritng Massively For Apc In Imo State / Which State Governor Will Take Lead In The Next Republic / How President Jonathan Proved Me Wrong That Karma Is Not Actually A Bitch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.