Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:24 PM

How President Jonathan Proved Me Wrong That Karma Is Not Actually A Bitch - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How President Jonathan Proved Me Wrong That Karma Is Not Actually A Bitch (416 Views)

"How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) / Shehu Sani's Comment About Magu & Fayose That Shows Karma Is Real / What Did GEJ Do Wrong That Buhari Is Doing Right? - Chief Anthony Eshemokhai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How President Jonathan Proved Me Wrong That Karma Is Not Actually A Bitch by otemanuduno: 11:09am On Apr 23, 2015
I was once a strong believer of the law of karma; that if you do good, you will reap good and if you do evil, then evil will surely come back to you.

All of a sudden, I doubted the law of Karma and believed that Karma is a mere bitch, but Jonathan Ebele proved me wrong when he lost the 2015 election.

Being the most cursed president in 2012 according to Facebook social media, it would have been the most shocking thing if he retained the presidential seat this year. That would have meant that Karma does not come from cursings as well as praying.

Actually, Jona earned our prayers before 2011 and successfully he got in their 2011 but as early as January 1, 2012, Jonathan began to earn our curses and by the middle of that year, he was pronounced the most cursed president in the world.

Our curses supported him from 2012 to 2015, making sure he was kept in power so that he could suffer more and more and finally get disgraced in 2015.

Our curses made his wife abuse English several times just to put them to shame. Indeed KARMA IS REAL!!!

Sometimes when it seems KARMA isn't working, it is actually working, just like Karma hardened the heart of pharaoh for many years just to suffer him with ten plagues and also make in sink in the sea eventually.

The same KARMA made Jonathan to make mistakes of choosing a legitimate child turned bastard as a campaign tool as well as a Fanatical Fani. Through their voices, many potential faithfuls defected in the mind and voted for the then opposition in the name of APC.

KARMA IS ACTUALLY REAL!!!
Re: How President Jonathan Proved Me Wrong That Karma Is Not Actually A Bitch by imbless: 11:11am On Apr 23, 2015

(1) (Reply)

No Allocation For Fuel Subsidy As Senate Passes 2015 Budget / Ever Made Fake Phone Calls? Share Experience. / Nigerians, Are Expecting Too Much From Me. I Am Nervous___buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.