Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,176 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Where Can I Find Short Term Accomodation Like A Hostel In Lagos? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Where Can I Find Short Term Accomodation Like A Hostel In Lagos? (10417 Views)

Make Income With An Hostel In The Front Gate Of A University / Start Investing In Hostel In The Front Gate Of A Federal University / Guys Can We Pull Resources 2geda N Build A Hostel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Find Short Term Accomodation Like A Hostel In Lagos? by Arlington(f): 2:04am On Jan 30, 2009
Hello,
Please i am trying to find short term accommodation in Lagos , i have heard of some Hostels (NOT STUDENT) in the Ajah, lekki axis area i don't know how true that is . can anybody recommend a place? i don't want it to be a semi LovePeddler house, i am looking for 6 to 12 months accommodation,any info will be well appreciated .
Re: Where Can I Find Short Term Accomodation Like A Hostel In Lagos? by shoggy24(m): 12:07am On Feb 02, 2009
I am very interested in this too, all agents wants 2 years rent, I will be around for 8 months max,a guest house is too expensive and all the agents landlord want 2 years rent
Re: Where Can I Find Short Term Accomodation Like A Hostel In Lagos? by liftedone(f): 4:43pm On Feb 02, 2009
The thing about short lets in Lagos is that they are just as expensive as if you're renting a house; the only good part being that you pay installmentally. The only one I know of is called PICADILLY SUITES, at Argungi on the Lekki Epe axis. I know you can negotiate a good discount, up to 50%, at my last inquiry, depending on your length of stay and how much you're willing to pay up front. I don't know if they have a website yet, I discussed with the manager the last time I visited. You can contact them on these numbers: 08062798505, 017610461.

The Executive 2 bedroom suites have kitchens, so you can cater for yourself. I think there's a general kitchen for the other smaller rooms. I think prices start somewhere around N6k per night, if it has not gone up for the single rooms.
Re: Where Can I Find Short Term Accomodation Like A Hostel In Lagos? by mafolayomi(f): 3:51pm On Feb 19, 2009
liftedone:

The thing about short lets in Lagos is that they are just as expensive as if you're renting a house; the only good part being that you pay installmentally. The only one I know of is called PICADILLY SUITES, at Argungi on the Lekki Epe axis. I know you can negotiate a good discount, up to 50%, at my last inquiry, depending on your length of stay and how much you're willing to pay up front. I don't know if they have a website yet, I discussed with the manager the last time I visited. You can contact them on these numbers: 08062798505, 017610461.

The Executive 2 bedroom suites have kitchens, so you can cater for yourself. I think there's a general kitchen for the other smaller rooms. I think prices start somewhere around N6k per night, if it has not gone up for the single rooms.

N6k is dis #6 or @6000 or 6k?
Re: Where Can I Find Short Term Accomodation Like A Hostel In Lagos? by olukojo: 4:17pm On Nov 06, 2013
Some times you will be better off booking in a budget hotel in Lagos, youth hostel or find a guesthouse, than looking for a house to rent

Lagos is not an easy place to find a house to rent even for a shot time.

check this sites out http://www.hostels247.com/LAGOS/ or for youth hostel http://www.ymcaoflagos.org/hostel.html
Re: Where Can I Find Short Term Accomodation Like A Hostel In Lagos? by mrsage(m): 11:16pm On Jan 07, 2018
Information still needed for research purpose. If you know anyone kindly assist.

Thank you
Re: Where Can I Find Short Term Accomodation Like A Hostel In Lagos? by mrsage(m): 8:38am On Jan 08, 2018
mrsage:
Information still needed for research purpose. If you know anyone kindly assist.

Thank you
Re: Where Can I Find Short Term Accomodation Like A Hostel In Lagos? by Lexpel: 12:45pm On Mar 05, 2018
That is why Properteam limited exists. check up their website properteamltd.net
Re: Where Can I Find Short Term Accomodation Like A Hostel In Lagos? by alagbari75: 11:47pm On Mar 07, 2019
Lekki has a new executive hostel.. you should check them out

Re: Where Can I Find Short Term Accomodation Like A Hostel In Lagos? by alagbari75: 11:50pm On Mar 07, 2019
Check out their website

www.highgardenhostel.com

Really nice

Re: Where Can I Find Short Term Accomodation Like A Hostel In Lagos? by onlinespa(f): 2:45pm On Oct 12, 2020
Diamond Hostel is a Premium style adult hostel located in Ogba, ikeja Lagos, Nigeria. our rooms are so fanatstic and Clean, affordable and top notch, Accessible road, water and electricity.
you wont want to leave again.
Call now
07068992760[color=#770077][/color]

1 Share

Re: Where Can I Find Short Term Accomodation Like A Hostel In Lagos? by Freaknasty: 1:36pm On Dec 03, 2020
onlinespa:
Diamond Hostel is a Premium style adult hostel located in Ogba, ikeja Lagos, Nigeria. our rooms are so fanatstic and Clean, affordable and top notch, Accessible road, water and electricity.
you wont want to leave again.
Call now
07068992760[color=#770077][/color]

How much?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Find Short Term Accomodation Like A Hostel In Lagos? by mrsage(m): 12:18am On Aug 21, 2021
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Both Interior & Exterior House Painting / Hotel On A Full Plot Of Land For Sales. / Brain Conceptz: Interior And Exterior Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.