Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Question Of The Day??? ( Must See ) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Question Of The Day??? ( Must See ) (1127 Views)

Question Of The Day : Does Alum Truly Tighten The Vagina And How Safe Is It? i / Nairalanders Question Of The Day:- Who Can Solve This? What + What + What = 30? / Question Of The Day: Which Part Of The Body Organ Never Rest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day??? ( Must See ) by pinkycute(f): 8:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
Alright guys let's have some fun.....
Choose any 4 questions below and answer to your best knowledge...

1. What was the best line ever said to you? by who and on what occasion ?

2. What is your take on love and on life?

3.what do you think can make a man weep like a lady? What can you say of a man who easily let tears flow his cheek unnecessarily? Why do you think the society does not expect men to cry?

4. If we were still under the military regime? do you think things would have been better in this country? why?

6. Do you believe in Biafra? why? if yes, then what does the half of a yellow sun on the flag signify?

7. The decline of our educational system; who is to blame?

8. Do your village have king? if yes... then what's his name?

9. What is your consolation in this life? when you are down, what keeps you going?

10. 'Dying for this country as a soldier, is commitng suicide' how true is this phrase?

11. I believe someone offered you a shoulder to climb on, for you to get to where you are now, So tell me, what have you done so far to appreciate the person?

Cc...
Danbrowndmf
Nneka123
Blackett
Tameera
Ireneony
Lala247
Figo05
Exjoker
Najiaboiy
Re: Question Of The Day??? ( Must See ) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
So much errors on your post.
Re: Question Of The Day??? ( Must See ) by pinkycute(f): 8:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
Feel free to correct....

emperormero:
So much error on your post.
Re: Question Of The Day??? ( Must See ) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 16, 2015
From your topic, I guess you intended to write 'QUIZ.' Furthermore, is it a question
pinkycute:

1. What was the best line ever said to you? by who and on what occasion*?

3.what do you think can make a man weep like a lady? What can you say of a man who easily let tears flow his cheek unnecessarily? Why do you think the society does not expect men to cry?

4. If we were still under the military regime* do you think things would have been better in this country? why?

6. Do you believe in Biafra? * if yes, why? then what does the half of a yellow sun on the flag signify?

7 The decline of our educational system; who is to blame?

8.. Is there any tradition of your people you wish they'd stop? why?

9. *Does your village have king? if yes, what's his name?

10. What is your consolation in this life? when you are down, what keeps you going?

11. 'Dying for this country as a soldier, is commitng suicide' how true is this phrase?

12. I believe someone offered a shoulder to climb on to get to where you are now, what have you done so far to appreciate the person?
Re: Question Of The Day??? ( Must See ) by danielicon(m): 9:09pm On Apr 16, 2015
pinkycute:

4. If we were still under the military regime? do you think things would have been better in this country? why?

6. Do you believe in Biafra? why? if yes, then what does the half of a yellow sun on the flag signify?

9. What is your consolation in this life? when you are down, what keeps you going?

10. 'Dying for this country as a soldier, is commitng suicide' how true is this phrase?

11. I believe someone offered you a shoulder to climb on, for you to get to where you are now, So tell me, what have you done so far to appreciate the person?
Re: Question Of The Day??? ( Must See ) by jotax(m): 9:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
Any reward for answering them? If NO, use google!
Re: Question Of The Day??? ( Must See ) by pinkycute(f): 9:34pm On Apr 16, 2015
Plenty reward cheesy cheesy cheesy #500 Mtn card wink

tongue

jotax:
Any reward for answering them? If NO, use google!
Re: Question Of The Day??? ( Must See ) by danbrowndmf(m): 10:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
pinkycute
post=32798249:

1. What was the best line ever said to you? by who and on what
occasion ?

3.what do you think can make a man weep like a lady? What can you say
of a man who easily let tears flow his cheek unnecessarily? Why do you
think the society does not expect men to cry?

4. If we were still under the military regime? do you think things would
have been better in this country? why?

6. Do you believe in Biafra? why? if yes, then what does the half of a
yellow sun on the flag signify?

9. What is your consolation in this life? when you are down, what keeps
you going?

10. 'Dying for this country as a soldier, is commitng suicide' how true
is this phrase?

11. I believe someone offered you a shoulder to climb on, for you to get
to where you are now, So tell me, what have you done so far to
appreciate the person?

Cc...
Danbrowndmf
Nneka123
Blackett
Tameera
Ireneony
Lala247
Figo05
Exjoker
Najiaboiy
Number 9: What i Use in Consoling My self is My age, "Saying Am Still Young,Hope still dy" When am down My source of insipration is God and My role models,most of them hv a bad begining than i do but yet they still attend a level of success.

This question cm at the right time.cus am seriously Down Now!

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day??? ( Must See ) by Exjoker(m): 10:30pm On Apr 16, 2015
pinkycute:

Chisos!!! See 1999 waec questions. Make I go read small to come and answer these questions
Re: Question Of The Day??? ( Must See ) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
Number 9

Family and work really for me. That my pick me up most times when im down
Re: Question Of The Day??? ( Must See ) by danielicon(m): 10:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
pinkycute:

Cc...
Danbrowndmf
Nneka123
Blackett
Tameera
Ireneony
Lala247
Figo05
Exjoker
Najiaboiy
Re: Question Of The Day??? ( Must See ) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
See jamb question
Re: Question Of The Day??? ( Must See ) by tameera(f): 5:28pm On Apr 17, 2015
emperormero:
So much errors on your post.

Are you kidding me
Re: Question Of The Day??? ( Must See ) by tameera(f): 5:40pm On Apr 17, 2015
Love can be the most horrible experience in one's life or the most beautiful depending on how you define yourself!

To me, I see love as life itself! it is what makes life worth living, it is what makes a husband head home in a rush at the close of work, it is what makes a mother cry when her child is in pains, it is the reason we hope to live, work hard and achieve greater heights. Love is inestimable and can never replaced with material things!

You gotta love to know how it feels!

pinky dear, I live to love! no hates are allowed in my life.

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day??? ( Must See ) by pinkycute(f): 5:50pm On Apr 17, 2015
Nice one dear smiley

tameera:
Love can be the most horrible experience in one's life or the most beautiful depending on how you define yourself!

To me, I see love as life itself! it is what makes life worth living, it is what makes a husband head home in a rush at the close of work, it is what makes a mother cry when her child is in pains, it is the reason we hope to live, work hard and achieve greater heights. Love is inestimable and can never replaced with material things!

Re: Question Of The Day??? ( Must See ) by Svelteb(f): 7:41am On Apr 18, 2015
For me, my family, love and biz keep me going when I'm down. Seriously love is a beautiful thing especially when the feeling is mutual. Funny how love works, it makes u do unimaginable things dat @ d end u start wondering 'did I actually do dat or say dat'
It's worth living for..

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day??? ( Must See ) by lordsharks(m): 10:34am On Apr 18, 2015
Nice 1

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day??? ( Must See ) by demmy0325(m): 10:50am On Apr 18, 2015
Re: Question Of The Day??? ( Must See ) by pinkycute(f): 1:21pm On Apr 18, 2015
But that doesn't answer any of the questions above cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thanks shaa...

lordsharks:
Nice 1
Re: Question Of The Day??? ( Must See ) by pinkycute(f): 1:22pm On Apr 18, 2015
God is ur strength angry

demmy0325:
Re: Question Of The Day??? ( Must See ) by demmy0325(m): 1:59pm On Apr 18, 2015
pinkycute:
God is ur strength angry

.. Amen n U too..
Re: Question Of The Day??? ( Must See ) by Mt1st: 1:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
tameera:

hmmm..... i like that.
Re: Question Of The Day??? ( Must See ) by tameera(f): 4:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
Mt1st:
hmmm..... i like that.

tnx!
Re: Question Of The Day??? ( Must See ) by lilmax(m): 5:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
2001 past questions
Re: Question Of The Day??? ( Must See ) by lordsharks(m): 12:23am On Nov 09, 2015
pinkycute:
But that doesn't answer any of the questions above cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thanks shaa...

Dats because i aint willing to Answer the question

(1) (Reply)

BSU ASUU Meeting Ends With More Demands / Maritime Academy. Aftermath Of Final Examinations For Tama4 Cadets. Photo / IJMB Centre Now In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.