Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,876 members, 7,821,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Did You Not Know The Bible Clearly States That A Non-virgin Is A Married One? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did You Not Know The Bible Clearly States That A Non-virgin Is A Married One? (4125 Views)

The Bible Clearly Shows That No Rapture Will Happen Now Or In Future / Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos / What Does The Bible Say About Marrying A Non-virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did You Not Know The Bible Clearly States That A Non-virgin Is A Married One? by StPaul1: 3:05am On Jan 30, 2009
Did you NOT know that scripture clearly states that a non-virgin is a married one?

The Genesis of scripture illuminates the truth of God, with the marriage of Adam and Eve:

"Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh."

The keyword is cleave. There is no mention nor inference of a wedding, nor of a pastor or priest, nor of a justice of the peace.

Jesus refers to that passage in Genesis when defining marriage. In Matthew 19:6 he says,

"Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female, and said,

"For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh? Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder."

But Paul really sinks the clincher in 1st Corinthians 6:16, when he also quotes that defining passage in Genesis 2:24:

"What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh."
Is a non-virgin joined, or is Paul a liar?

So why do Christians so quickly gloss over when reading thru these passages, when the conduct of both the church and our society insist that the truth is something quite opposite?

"You aren't married until the preacher says you are", they say, "and until you sign on the dotted line". And they claim it's all about a ceremony, a "covenant", and legal declaration.
So was Jesus lying that it's an act of God?
Was Paul over stating the facts when he said a harlot and her customer are joined, just as Adam was to Eve?

In the past ten years, I've asked many pastors this question. They have mostly dodged answering some way. Some have tried to analyze my reputation, some hide behind their "doctrinal statements".

One pastor who I met for coffee said, "I agree 99 percent" but could not commit because of his "official position".

After I stopped meeting them for coffee and asked for a written statement, most flatly refuse to comment. Some have completely excluded me from their fellowship for raising this issue.

Another pastor said "it must be some other joining Paul is referring to", but wouldn't say what that joining is.

Basically, these pastors fear for their jobs. Hirelings, watching over the flock.

Christians in general feel it is their right to ignore scripture, provided their pastors have made a clear statement to the contrary.

It seems their goal was to relieve the folk of the important task of defining this for themselves. To make them doubt the obvious.

But if Christians do not define this for themselves, using their bible, then they will forever embrace the so-called civility and "morality" which they have been blinded by since childhood:

If you insist that a non-virgin who has never been "wed" is one who merely "sinned", are you calling an act of God sin?

If you insist that this same non-virgin can then go out and have a wedding with a second man, are you blessing what is called Adultery?

I'm not going to spell it out for you, but if you feel you have good biblical evidence to the contrary, feel free to contact me. And if you can see that a non-virgin IS joined for life, I urge you to call to notice the organized religous straight jacket that so many wear.

To repeat, There are many ways of being formally married in society, and even in the church, but the real marriage takes place at virginity. Your wife is the one who gave her virginity to you, and you as a man are accountable to her before God. So ladies, before you open your legs for someone to have ask yourself whether you have accepted that person as your husband. If someone break your hymen understand that you are bind to them for life, no matter how you try to cover up or shy from the fact. Marrying any other person is what Jesus calls fornication. remember what Jesus told the Samaritan woman.

John 4:16-18
He told her, "Go, call your husband and come back."

17 "I have no husband," she replied.

Jesus said to her, "You are right when you say you have no husband. 18 The fact is, you have had five husbands, and the man you now have is not your husband. What you have just said is quite true."
NIV

Jesus means her rightful husband is the first person or husband (the one who broke her hymen) in God's sight, and no matter how society dress it; by allowing her have formal marriage in the church, God does not recognize such marriage. and woe to the pastor who approves of fornication by deceitfully joining people in such a marriage, because they are living a lie. there are marriages God does not bless. You can only stop the fornication by returning to your rightful husband, the one that broke your hymen

(1) (Reply)

Scientific Evidence For The Biblical Neplhim ? / Breast Sucking Pastor Relocates And Opens Church In Kenya / A Top Secret Clearly Depicted In The Bible But Unknown To Many Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.