Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Buruji Kashamu Responds To Ap's Report On His Alleged Indictment In The US - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buruji Kashamu Responds To Ap's Report On His Alleged Indictment In The US (36717 Views)

See How Goodluck Jonathan Reacted 2 His $1.3bn Indictment In Malabu Affair(pics) / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To AP / Reno Omokri Reacts To His Alleged Sack On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buruji Kashamu Responds To Ap's Report On His Alleged Indictment In The US by Celepope: 10:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
CityNG:

Hey dunce, no one alleged that he's been to the U.S. Al Capone didn't visit all of the hits he orchestrated.

He is alleged to be the African connection. It is still a crime.

Have you heard about Guantanamo bay? Do you think all those kept there have ever stepped foot on U.S. soil?

Think. It's free.

And stop with the bold letters, it doesn't make you seem educated.
I will let your personal insult slide.But watch your mouth.
As per 'thinking' you need it more.If truely he is the African connection and the one whom they caught was shown pictures to identify the suspect but didn't pick him then what are we still talking?It is a normal thing the US judiciary does.That is to display pics of suspects for identification.In this case they did so what do you hold against him?The British Government knows the true state of the story and they made their judgement accordingly.
Re: Buruji Kashamu Responds To Ap's Report On His Alleged Indictment In The US by emmatok(m): 10:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
Celepope:
[b]The slow people have evaded this thread again.You all know those i am referring to. "Kashamu should Just travel to US crew". If you care to read his statement he said he has never been to the US before so for what god-forsaken reason should he just travel to the US?To show that he is a superman or what?We all know that American judicial system sucks and the more competent judicial system which is that of Britain found him not guilty therefore let the young man go about his business.America as a country always feel slighted whenever they are flawed in such judicial process will always want to seek other clandestine moves in order to massage their ego and get what they want.Let America use the legal means to verify if he is indeed the person.Infact they did as Prince Kashamu has stated but the apprehended suspect didn't say he is the person they are looking for.Unless this story Kashamu is telling is a lie i won't label him drug peddler. Aside I hate when many Nigerians always seek and desire the down fall of any wealthy person.Or is this part of why poverty is eating deep into the nation?Whenever the news is on Celebrities or a successful business person you will see them raising their Meduceric heads and putrid mouth insulting and pulling such person down without even given the person the opportunity to speak.This is fast becoming a trend with Nigerians especially the slows here in NL. [/b]

Forget story.

Lets start a US flight ticket donation campaign for PA KASHAMU.

Why are so quick to defend a Nigerian politician undecided

4 Likes

Re: Buruji Kashamu Responds To Ap's Report On His Alleged Indictment In The US by scribble: 10:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
tyson99:

what is dis one saying

Comprehension never been your strong point? undecided
Re: Buruji Kashamu Responds To Ap's Report On His Alleged Indictment In The US by Kx: 10:51pm On Apr 16, 2015
darkjorse:
APC all past criminals......... APC fielding criminals as change agent. We son enter one chance in Nigeria. Tinubu go destroy Nigeria
Na wah, did they tell u that kasimu won his senatorial ticket under apc?

5 Likes

Re: Buruji Kashamu Responds To Ap's Report On His Alleged Indictment In The US by AUSVINS(m): 10:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
If you have all these facts, just go to America and defend yourself a clear concence
fear no accusations

3 Likes

Re: Buruji Kashamu Responds To Ap's Report On His Alleged Indictment In The US by Badgers14: 10:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
Nice write up by Kashamu, but I will believe his story if he sues AP and win the law suit.

3 Likes

Re: Buruji Kashamu Responds To Ap's Report On His Alleged Indictment In The US by sam13(m): 10:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
bettercreature:
We should think very well it might be mistake identity i trust brittish government they would never have freed him

Is there no IATA agent where he can purchase ticket to US to clear himself? No wahala i dey sell ooo
NEXT PLEASE!

1 Like

Re: Buruji Kashamu Responds To Ap's Report On His Alleged Indictment In The US by Qmab: 10:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
He definitely can send out such long reports to prove his innocence but we all know for fact that he's a DRUG BARON.
Re: Buruji Kashamu Responds To Ap's Report On His Alleged Indictment In The US by spenca: 10:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
Well prepared ,you paid AP to released that this morning and you followed up with a well scripted defense so it doesn't hunt you n the nearest future but sir you got it all wrong ,we don't believe you . Why have you not been traveling to the U.S. then ? One point you will say it is your brother they are looking for at another time you will say you don't know what they are talking about ,US only filled for your extradition from the UK and not indictment or judgement of your offenses /accusations so don't get it twisted but sir why do you move with so much guards ? What are you afraid of ?but sir before now you never liked the APC n it hierarchy but you have started singing their praise ,are you scared they will hand you over to the USA since GEJ refused to do the needful because he needed you for mobilization ? Sir the USA would get you just like they got Ibori and Buhari will hand you over to the USA just like OBJ handed Charles Taylor over to the ICC.

4 Likes

Re: Buruji Kashamu Responds To Ap's Report On His Alleged Indictment In The US by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 16, 2015
Raiders:
Tinubu dont have any drug case on him. most people confused tinubu with buruji Kashamu because obj said a leader in SW has a drug case in the US. OBJ was referring to buruji and not tinubu. Tinubu travel to the us regularly if tinubu was a drug baron he would have been arrested, convicted and deported from the US
pls have a say on this https://www.nairaland.com/2257006/urgently-need-nairalanderspls
Re: Buruji Kashamu Responds To Ap's Report On His Alleged Indictment In The US by anthonyweah: 10:59pm On Apr 16, 2015
From the evidences provided in favor of your argument, You are very innocent of all the allegation leveled against you. It is good you have come out today with these clear evidences to tell the world and those who care to know that the rumors is purely a case of libel against you for political gain. May I therefore congratulate you for your victory at the poll, even though am a die hard member of APC, I don't see politics as a reason for opponent to libel his contender for political gain. The good news now is that your people have voted you to represent them in red chamber so buckle up for the legislative challenges ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Buruji Kashamu Responds To Ap's Report On His Alleged Indictment In The US by manny4life(m): 11:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
Xavier9ja:
he should prove by travelling to the US for his next vacation.

Why should he visit the U.S.? Did you read this part where he said he has neither lived nor visited the U.S.?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buruji Kashamu Responds To Ap's Report On His Alleged Indictment In The US by 1009ja: 11:02pm On Apr 16, 2015
And your finger print and other bio-metric data are also false?
People like you have nothing to contribute to the future of Nigeria.
Re: Buruji Kashamu Responds To Ap's Report On His Alleged Indictment In The US by Xavier9ja(m): 11:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
manny4life:

Why should he visit the U.S.? Did you read this part where he said he has neither lived nor visited the U.S.?
that's why he should b bold and travel there....

4 Likes

Re: Buruji Kashamu Responds To Ap's Report On His Alleged Indictment In The US by manny4life(m): 11:04pm On Apr 16, 2015
Are we referring to the same U.S. where people are jailed wrongly? If the U.S. have a case, they should file their request. After he lived in Nigeria all this while, nothing happened. Biko, he doesn't have to travel to the U.S. because I know people who are innocent victims of the so-called U.S. law.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buruji Kashamu Responds To Ap's Report On His Alleged Indictment In The US by manny4life(m): 11:05pm On Apr 16, 2015
Xavier9ja:
that's why he should b bold and travel there....

No need to travel there... If the U.S. think they have a case against him, they know what to do. U.S. is NOT the land of the free like it poses it is..

1 Like

Re: Buruji Kashamu Responds To Ap's Report On His Alleged Indictment In The US by Xavier9ja(m): 11:05pm On Apr 16, 2015
manny4life:

that's why he should b bold and travel there...

3 Likes

Re: Buruji Kashamu Responds To Ap's Report On His Alleged Indictment In The US by Alexandro2(m): 11:06pm On Apr 16, 2015
Omoo dis post long die......bedtime story by PEJ
Re: Buruji Kashamu Responds To Ap's Report On His Alleged Indictment In The US by omojeesu(m): 11:07pm On Apr 16, 2015
Lies may last 20 yrs but truth will catch up with it.

2 Likes

Re: Buruji Kashamu Responds To Ap's Report On His Alleged Indictment In The US by Xavier9ja(m): 11:08pm On Apr 16, 2015
manny4life:

that's why he should b bold and travel there..

2 Likes

Re: Buruji Kashamu Responds To Ap's Report On His Alleged Indictment In The US by spenca: 11:09pm On Apr 16, 2015
bettercreature:
We should think very well it might be mistake identity i trust brittish government they would never have freed him

British court would rule based on the evidence available at time of judgement. 1999 till date is a long time to keep running n it's a long time to find a lost pin in the market

2 Likes

Re: Buruji Kashamu Responds To Ap's Report On His Alleged Indictment In The US by InvertedHammer: 11:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
CityNG:

Hey dunce, no one alleged that he's been to the U.S. Al Capone didn't visit all of the hits he orchestrated.

He is alleged to be the African connection. It is still a crime.

Have you heard about Guantanamo bay? Do you think all those kept there have ever stepped foot on U.S. soil?

Think. It's free.

And stop with the bold letters, it doesn't make you seem educated.

/
He doesn't have to be physically present to commit a crime against the state just like terrorists, international hackers, etc.

But if US government failed to prove their case against him in a European court, why should we convict him?

US criminal justice system has its fair share of poker games with suspects.

The same US courts in which convictions are being upturned recently due to prosecution errors, hiding of evidence, etc.

Come on guys.

\

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buruji Kashamu Responds To Ap's Report On His Alleged Indictment In The US by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 16, 2015
Celepope:

I will let your personal insult slide.But watch your mouth.
As per 'thinking' you need it more.If truely he is the African connection and the one whom they caught was shown pictures to identify the suspect but didn't pick him then what are we still talking?It is a normal thing the US judiciary does.

Hey El Stupido, I don't give a rats ass to what you let slide. No one here takes direction from you, dindinrin.

Like I advised you before, dunce, that they couldn't pick him out of a line up or didn't want to doesn't mean he's not the one.

Expand the small brain you have. It's free. Again.
Re: Buruji Kashamu Responds To Ap's Report On His Alleged Indictment In The US by manitobor(m): 11:14pm On Apr 16, 2015
Uncle you can lie o.
Re: Buruji Kashamu Responds To Ap's Report On His Alleged Indictment In The US by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 16, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/
He doesn't have to be physically present to commit a crime against the state just like terrorists, international hackers, etc.

But if US government failed to prove their case against him in a European court, why should we convict him?

The same US courts in which convictions are being upturned recently due to prosecution errors, hiding of evidence, etc.

Come on guys.

\

The U.S. and U.K. are bed partners. He was freed on legalities and the U.S. is most likely bidding their time to pick him up at their leisure without ruffling U.K.s feathers.

We can wait but I'm certain it's him.

We sell textiles in U.S. too let him come shop. I'll even host him grin

1 Like

Re: Buruji Kashamu Responds To Ap's Report On His Alleged Indictment In The US by manny4life(m): 11:15pm On Apr 16, 2015
Xavier9ja:
that's why he should b bold and travel there..

Seriously yall need to give it up.

After the judge dismissed the case, has the U.S. formally accused him again? Did they appeal the judgment? Again, more reason why he shouldn't waste his time on silly allegations. This explanation is good enough, and like he said, THIS IS PUBLIC RECORD. THIS IS GOOD ENOUGH. cool

1 Like

Re: Buruji Kashamu Responds To Ap's Report On His Alleged Indictment In The US by MONITZ: 11:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
This guy's case is akin to a festering sore that has refused to heal.

1 Like

Re: Buruji Kashamu Responds To Ap's Report On His Alleged Indictment In The US by elbinmanny(m): 11:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
Nothing konsign me for hia..dancing across the thread grin

Re: Buruji Kashamu Responds To Ap's Report On His Alleged Indictment In The US by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
spenca:
Well prepared ,you paid AP to released that this morning and you followed up with a well scripted defense so it doesn't hunt you n the nearest future but sir you got it all wrong ,we don't believe you . Why have you not been traveling to the U.S. then ? One point you will say it is your brother they are looking for at another time you will say you don't know what they are talking about ,US only filled for your extradition from the UK and not indictment or judgement of your offenses /accusations so don't get it twisted but sir why do you move with so much guards ? What are you afraid of ?but sir before now you never liked the APC n it hierarchy but you have started singing their praise ,are you scared they will hand you over to the USA since GEJ refused to do the needful because he needed you for mobilization ? Sir the USA would get you just like they got Ibori and Buhari will hand you over to the USA just like OBJ handed Charles Taylor over to the ICC.

And they'll get him.

He's now made himself a high value target unwittingly by becoming a Senator grin

Semper Fi boys you have a Nigerian extraction coming up soon cool

2 Likes

Re: Buruji Kashamu Responds To Ap's Report On His Alleged Indictment In The US by Azo(m): 11:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
Thank god for iphone been able to read for me. Who go read this epistle.
Re: Buruji Kashamu Responds To Ap's Report On His Alleged Indictment In The US by InvertedHammer: 11:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
CityNG:

The U.S. and U.K. are bed partners. He was freed on legalities and the U.S. is most likely bidding their time to pick him up at their leisure without ruffling U.K.s feathers.

We can wait but I'm certain it's him.

We sell textiles in U.S. too let him come shop. I'll even host him grin
/
I am not saying he is innocent.

But conviction lies solely on the court. There are many factors at play in the court. Technicality happens to be one of them.

The onus was on the US government to prove beyond reasonable doubt that Alaji was Kashumu. They could not. There goes Kashamu.

They may elect to reopen his files if more evidence surface. But until then, Kashamu is not a convict but a suspect only in public opinions.

He is not even a fugitive else Interpol would nab him.

That's all.

\
Re: Buruji Kashamu Responds To Ap's Report On His Alleged Indictment In The US by castrokins(m): 11:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
ayindejimmy:
Well, well.. Mr Buru-whatever. This ur story is too long.
So where is this Alaji dude. Can it be that he's somewhere also in Ogun State?
Why not just buy a plane ticket to the US to explain yourself to that Stern looking white judge. Make sure the ticket is one-way though. Cos you ain't coming back

Why Must He Go To The US, Is He From There? How Many Americans Do You Have Facing Trials In Nigerian Courts Or Are They All Saints??

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) / Video Of Yusuf Buhari's Arrival In Nigeria After His Medical Treatment Abroad / Nigerians Blast Adesina For Saying Deaths In PDP Are More Than Deaths In APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.