Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) (36700 Views)

Fayose Meets Ewi Of Ado Over Harassment, Withdrawal Of Security / PDP Delegates Eating Rice In The Accreditation Center Venue in Ado Ekiti (pics) / Fayose Eats At NYSC Camp, Ise Ekiti (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by CastedDude: 5:55pm On Dec 13, 2016
The people of Ado Ekiti trooped out in their numbers in excitement as governor Ayo Fayose brought good tidings to the region ahead of the Christmas celebration. The governor who stormed the venue with father Christmas -was seen sharing Christmas items to excited children. See Photos below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/excitement-as-gov-fayose-takes-father.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by CastedDude: 5:55pm On Dec 13, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by theSpark(m): 6:01pm On Dec 13, 2016
Let me perch here first.

I know this may reach HQ (FTC) so lemme just seize the opportunity to give a shout out to my girl Debby. Plenty love.

Meanwhile it seems Fayose is always on the streets, the other day he was Feeding them kids bananas today he is giving them Spidey masks. Oh.. That reminds me, he was even test running one of the masks some days back. NL don make Fayose popular outside his fan base.

Afterthought: How Christmas and Spiderman relate?
Afterthought 2: See how Ekiti Santa dey razz

I still like Fayose sha, he's one governor that keeps it real.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by PrettyCrystal: 6:02pm On Dec 13, 2016
good for him
Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by Solowande(m): 6:03pm On Dec 13, 2016
Street fada. My role model

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by dainformant(m): 6:04pm On Dec 13, 2016
recession things
Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by balanceofterror1(m): 6:08pm On Dec 13, 2016
hmm
Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by rayblast(m): 6:18pm On Dec 13, 2016
Fayose u too much. Oya go use ur ATM for bank road , dem Don unfreeze ur account . No skin pain governor

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by richidinho(m): 6:57pm On Dec 13, 2016
grin
When a good leader is on the throne, the followers has no choice than to rejoice

Oshokomo

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by GoldCircle: 8:01pm On Dec 13, 2016
But seriously, whichever way you choose to look at it, this guy is putting smiles on the faces of his people. Whether with stomach infrastructure or his frequent comic outbursts. Either way, they are smiling.

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by Doug07034780891(m): 8:04pm On Dec 13, 2016
Fayose is a man of the people..

28 Likes

Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by iykofias(m): 8:42pm On Dec 13, 2016
fayose! THe pples santa

29 Likes

Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by momentarylapse: 8:56pm On Dec 13, 2016
angry
theSpark:
Let me perch here first.

I know this may reach HQ (FTC) so lemme just seize the opportunity to give a shout out to my girl Debby. Plenty love.

Meanwhile it seems Fayose is always on the streets, the other day he was Feeding them kids bananas today he is giving them Spidey masks. Oh.. That reminds me, he was even test running one of the masks some days back. NL don make Fayose popular outside his fan base.

Afterthought: How Christmas and Spiderman relate?
Afterthought 2: See how Ekiti Santa dey razz

I still like Fayose sha, he's one governor that keeps it real.

Will you just sharrap!

What a waste of your FTC status!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by ayamAgenius: 8:57pm On Dec 13, 2016
APC's biggest nightmare...

The guy is loud and daunting! I like him for his peculiarity... cool

30 Likes

Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by Abeymills(m): 9:15pm On Dec 13, 2016
May God bless ur swags

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by morbeta(m): 9:24pm On Dec 13, 2016
To much of street show exposes his weak link, Fayoshe, in as much as you love the people and the people loves you, remember a leader has to be feared too.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by dunkem21(m): 9:38pm On Dec 13, 2016
morbeta:
To much of street show exposes his weak link, Fayoshe, in as much as you love the people and the people loves you, remember a leader has to be feared too.

A leader shouldn't be feared .. He should be respected cool

Many people never see the governor of their state since dem born them shocked ..

But Fayose must have met half of the populace of Ekiti one on one leaving an indelible experience..

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by hotice01: 9:41pm On Dec 13, 2016
morbeta:
He is feared by APC.
Zombies are terrified of him.
He is a nightmare to APC.
That alone is more than enough!

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by Tyviv(f): 10:45pm On Dec 13, 2016
Okay
Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by Zlatimi: 11:09pm On Dec 13, 2016
dunkem21:

A leader shouldn't be feared .. He should be respected cool

Many people never see the governor of their state since dem born them shocked ..

But Fayose must have met half of the populace of Ekiti one on one leaving an indelible experience..

Half ke.... the whole ekiti state... You think say na beans to win 16-0... come 2018 apc go hear whhenn... na small wike do dem

19 Likes

Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by MrALIVE: 11:11pm On Dec 13, 2016
Governance turned into bonanza and mockery in ekiti state

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 13, 2016
Santa is here..Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Is Fayose sharing the total amount in the frozen account with the Ekiti people? If not, why should anyone celebrate the unfrozen of the money stole from him and the release of the same to the thief ?
Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by micfoley: 12:16am On Dec 14, 2016
X'mas in Ekiti

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by ud4u: 12:30am On Dec 14, 2016
Cudos
Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by Donshegxy10(m): 1:18am On Dec 14, 2016
stomach infrastructure, but I no see life fowl nah!!
Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by omowolewa: 3:27am On Dec 14, 2016
Special Governor, governor in the order of Trump!

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by IamPatriotic(m): 5:33am On Dec 14, 2016
Ekitikete have suffered in the hand of Fayose, a State Governor can't be any pettier.

good night to the self acclaimed fountain of knowledge where knowledgeable people are lacking.

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by moshmusth(m): 6:42am On Dec 14, 2016
hola me when it gets to front page
Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by herzern(m): 1:34pm On Dec 14, 2016
Followinq.
Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 14, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 14, 2016
moshmusth:
hola me when it gets to front page

Obago

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emmanuel Ayodele Slumps And Dies At A Club In Abuja (Photo) / 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi / Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.