Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Guinness 2nd Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Guinness 2nd Test (1373 Views)

Nigeria Breweries 2nd Test / 7up 2nd Test What To Expect / Lng 2nd Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guinness 2nd Test by dearie(m): 8:39pm On Sep 07, 2006
Hey guys,

Just tot I shl inform you that i just got a mail from Guinness inviting me for a second test on the 12th of this month.

Did anyone get it too?

All da best!
Re: Guinness 2nd Test by Chuckdee(m): 3:30am On Sep 08, 2006
Yes guys, I also got the email invitation for the 2nd test which will be holding in Lagos on Tuesday the 12th. Please anybody have ideas of what the test will be like??
Somebody please helppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp!!!!

Wishing everyone luck here!
Re: Guinness 2nd Test by georgee(m): 10:08am On Sep 08, 2006
I also got d mail,abeg good peeps of nairaland shuld help us with expectations-another problem i av is locating d place,cos i stay smewhere in surulere,anyone who can help me wt d location shuld do so,thanx
Re: Guinness 2nd Test by yankidelta(m): 10:32am On Sep 08, 2006
Thanks guys i just sot mine here as well but the stuff is what kinda questions do we expect?Is it gonna be specific as in the course u read or general like d gmat?
Re: Guinness 2nd Test by zyke: 10:47am On Sep 08, 2006
please guys , i did not get the invitation, but would like to take the test, if i can write the test,please let me know the venue and requirements, i am residindg at lekki, thanks
Re: Guinness 2nd Test by EBBYBEN: 11:03am On Sep 08, 2006
pls guys where did you write ur own test and when?
i want to know if it is batch by batch
Re: Guinness 2nd Test by kafius: 11:14am On Sep 08, 2006
hi everyone i also wrote the test and i'm still expecting my e-mail kindly tell me if the are still sending and wen u got urs thxs
Re: Guinness 2nd Test by fangy: 12:49pm On Sep 08, 2006
hi guys,i just joined nairaland n pleased with the concept.pls could anyone tell me the test venue and time cos i got the i.v for the test at tradefair but i couldnt make it.
Re: Guinness 2nd Test by Ukpekeson(m): 3:33pm On Sep 08, 2006
I am yet to receive such mail, pls can one 'gate-crashed' inform me pls ? cheesy
Re: Guinness 2nd Test by spontane(m): 4:14pm On Sep 08, 2006
hi dudes,
wrote mine in Abuja on the 24th of july.Any one in abuja being invited for the second test?Pls holla at me .thanx.
Re: Guinness 2nd Test by Chuckdee(m): 9:38pm On Sep 08, 2006
I sat for the test at Lagos on Thursday, 13th July, 2006, at the Balmoral. I was among the first patch that took the test before the gate was pulled down ( Its like things will definitly change security wise this time around as it was strictly emphasized on with a number to quote when you are asked!)

@Oliver Don You will be sent an email in notification

PLEASE ANYBODY GOT ANY INFO ON THE NATURE OF THE 2ND INTERVIEW??

God Bless
Re: Guinness 2nd Test by agk4real: 5:18pm On Sep 09, 2006
All u guys dat recieved invitation 4 second test, pls lets know when n where u wrote d first. At least people like mi who r still waiting 2 hear frm guinness will know whether 2 b hopeful or move on.
Re: Guinness 2nd Test by dearie(m): 7:56pm On Sep 09, 2006
@ agk 4 real,

I really wouldn't know if it's in batches, but i hope it wont break ur heart to hear that though I wrote mine at Balmoral in the morning of the first day, b4 the gate was pulled down, but scrolling thru this thread, I saw goergee's post saying he was invited and I know he wrote his own on one of the days that were rescheduled for those that cld't write at Balmoral.

All de same, U can trust on God, they may still call u guys.

Al da best.

(1) (Reply)

Signonafrica Is Recruiting / About Intercontinental Bank. / Help! Got An Appointment Letter From Equity Consulting Ltd.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.